Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Couldn't the UN kick out Israel the same way they kicked out Taiwan?

  1. #1

    Couldn't the UN kick out Israel the same way they kicked out Taiwan?

    Taiwan had veto power , as well as USA support, and yet somehow they were kicked out in the 70s

    this might be a way to force 2 state solution



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Don't even try and use the UN for any good or bad. It must be seen as nothing. We don't need an even more centralized government doing anything!

    Nothing good can come from the UN. Its bad enough we have a federal government, or state if you ask me.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    Taiwan had veto power , as well as USA support, and yet somehow they were kicked out in the 70s

    this might be a way to force 2 state solution
    Israel was created by the UN in 1947. Therein lies the problem, in my opinion.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    Don't even try and use the UN for any good or bad. It must be seen as nothing. We don't need an even more centralized government doing anything!

    Nothing good can come from the UN. Its bad enough we have a federal government, or state if you ask me.
    I personally consider the UN useless, but just wonder how Taiwan with its own veto ended up being kicked out. Why didn't they (or the USA ) just veto it?

  6. #5
    Also -

    "Z'omg you anti-semites!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by BattleFlag1776 View Post
    Israel was created by the UN in 1947. Therein lies the problem, in my opinion.

  7. #6
    think it could be a part of some deal us cut with russia/china? get a historian on it.

  8. #7
    I want us to kick ourselves out of the UN and stop funding it and close the building .



Similar Threads

  1. The Empire is concerned: We're too fat to kick the world's ass for Israel.
    By Anti Federalist in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-08-2019, 10:36 AM
  2. Foreign Policy: Taiwan
    By BenjFranklin in forum Ron Paul: On the Issues
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 05:51 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 03:53 PM
  4. Buchanan on Biden and Israel (The Poodle Gets Kicked)
    By bobbyw24 in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 08:35 PM
  5. Taiwan - everyone gets ~US$100
    By xyz123 in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 12:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •