Thread: My Ron Paul Sign-Waving Experience [VIDEO]

My Ron Paul Sign-Waving Experience [VIDEO]

twas fun.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thxs dude
    Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death. Patrick Henry
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty. Thomas Jefferson

cool, i do this kind of crap all the time, only on much less crowded streets :O

I'm heading out Monday for the Sign Bomb with my sister and my kids to hang up signs. We were planning on hitting select overpasses on two interstates that are heavily traveled here. This is our first time doing anything like this and we are really pumped up for it. We had a lot of fun making them and I am loving that my kids are getting involved (one will be old enough to vote in the primaries too!). I noticed that you mentioned hanging signs on overpasses is illegal, which we were planning on doing. I didn't know this!! Do you guys normally hang them and then assume they will be torn down rather quickly, or do you just restrain from hanging them in those areas? I would hate to cause issues or make Ron look bad.

Thanks for any advice. There are no meet-up groups in our general area so we are winging it alone. We planned on using the "innocent, dumb girls" act if we got confronted heh...

Also, loved the video! We might have to try some waving around here soon too!