Thread: Whoisjohngalt NEEDS OUR HELP TO GET TO VVS

Exclamation Whoisjohngalt NEEDS OUR HELP TO GET TO VVS

His website is here to donate.

http://nirvikalpa.chipin.com/whoisjohngalts-vvs-fund

Please give what you can to him so he can pay for his trip. He paid for it on credit card after the tickets for his flight went up, he paid 350 but it ended up costing more. He needs 200 to pay for his trip, which in these times is a lot but every little bit we can donate will help. Not to mention it will be another vote for Paul in the VSS. We as Ron Paul supporters need to help each other up when in need so we can get Ron Paul elected. It is things like this that can make or break the primaries or elections. So lets get him out there so he can vote for Ron Paul in the VVS!!!!

Ron Paul 2012

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not that I'm against chipins for supporters for the VVS, but aren't there enough people within driving distance that folks need not fly in for this event? Its a very heavily populated area.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul101.com View Post
    Not that I'm against chipins for supporters for the VVS, but aren't there enough people within driving distance that folks need not fly in for this event? Its a very heavily populated area.
    The campaign even decided to forego some of the proposed busses from areas further out because they felt they had enough support locally.

Thought I would prime the pump. Hope to see you out there:

Your contribution to whoisjohngalt's VVS Fund has been processed via PayPal:
    ChipIn Event Title: whoisjohngalt's VVS Fund
    ChipIn Event Organizer: Nicole Kaspar (kasparnm@gmail.com)

Transaction ID: 089394a39884d899
    Contribution Amount: $10.00
    Contribution Date: October 5, 2011 4:32 PM UTC

Quote Originally Posted by yummysmokedham View Post
    Thought I would prime the pump. Hope to see you out there:

Your contribution to whoisjohngalt's VVS Fund has been processed via PayPal:
    ChipIn Event Title: whoisjohngalt's VVS Fund
    ChipIn Event Organizer: Nicole Kaspar (kasparnm@gmail.com)

Transaction ID: 089394a39884d899
    Contribution Amount: $10.00
    Contribution Date: October 5, 2011 4:32 PM UTC
    + rep
    Welcome to the forums!
    When neo-conservatives are prominent ... the people of the United States are bound to feel more insecure than they actually are." - Christopher Fettweis, Threat and Anxiety in US Foreign Policy.

If you are willing to part with your ticket I'd be glad toput the vote in for RP. I live near Jeremy and Mrocked who I could carpool with.

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon."
    -Thomas Paine

"Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny"
    -Bob Marley

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a rock."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Peace, love, and happiness.