Thread: Are there any Dutch people from the Netherlands ?(holland)

Are there any Dutch people from the Netherlands ?(holland)

I zou graag met hen in contact treden!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002994581195

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am dutch.

Ik woon in zaandam.
    Ik volg nu een studie informatica in amsterdam(HVA).

Planning a trip to Amsterdam this summer!

Are there any Dutch people that aren't from the Netherlands?

Sorry...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Czolgosz View Post
    He cracked himself up enough to post twice!
    Uh, no. My computer seemed to think it was twice as funny as I did!

Trying to remember if GreenCardSeeker is Dutch or Swedish...
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-31-2011 at 11:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

He cracked himself up enough to post twice!
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Hallo! In Amsterdam heb ik vele malen.

Welcome to forum.....I see everyone pretends to speak Dutch-ishishsss...here is my try: obidubididirli gigity gigity go
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by specsaregood; 04-09-2012 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    As a matter of fact; yes. Those from Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire and number of other islands.
    Actually Bonaire is now a part of the "European" Netherlands. It's a special municipality. Aruba, Curaçao and Sint Maarten are constituent countries, along with the Netherlands, of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

Не понимаю Нидерландский язык. Говорите на Русском языке!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Не понимаю Нидерландский язык. Говорите на Русском языке!!
    Net! Tolko angliiskii yazik!

I don't speak Dutch, but I can understand it quite well from speaking German. No offense, but if people think German is unsexy, I wonder what they have to say about Dutch! :P
    Last edited by eduardo89; 12-31-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post

I don't speak Dutch, but I can understand it quite well from speaking German. No offense, but if people think German is unsexy, I wonder what they have to say about Dutch! :P
    I like German too (took a semester in college) but prefer the sound of Russian or a romance language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 04-09-2012 at 08:35 PM.

My sister lives in Amsterdam. She speaks dutch quite fluently. I think it sounds like a really drunk person trying to slur some english.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Ja, maar ik woon nu in Los Angeles.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, they NOW are; but there are many thousands native to Bonaire that were born when it was the Netherlands Antilles. And Aruba and newly independent curacao are not "the netherlands". So my answer was correct.
    True, most people on the island were born before 2010 when Bonaire became a part of the Netherlands proper. That doesn't mean there weren't or aren't now Dutch citizens. They may not be ethnically Dutch, but they are as much a part of the Netherlands as Amsterdam or The Hague are.

Aruba and Curaçao ARE part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and their inhabitants are Dutch citizens.

//

You ever been to the antilles? I used to be a resident, loved it.
    Went to Sint Maarten/Saint Martin for holiday once. Where did you live?

//

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post

I was in Austria in Vienna University to get my german language diploma (I knew it pretty well but i wanted to have diploma for job opportunities etc. ). First morning I was going out of my apartment and went into an elevator and there were 2 guys talking. We went down and I could understand every 10th or 20th word. I was petrified....WTF how could i be living in such illusion that I know german language....Well finally as we left elevator i turned to them and asked them "Excuse me I cant understand your dialect from what part of Austria are you?" I was desperately hoping they will say "some rural village where people speak funny"...They laughed and said that they are Dutch...I was laughing so loud in relief that they got little offended
    Last edited by Barrex; 12-31-2011 at 02:19 PM.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    making fun of the dutch ey?
    allow me to counter that with a clip from an old dutch tv show, where they make fun of bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Halert View Post
    making fun of the dutch ey?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.