Thread: Tell Obama to keep his promise: US out of IRAQ!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Didn't he already make and break one promise to get the troops out of Iraq?

Not saying that that's a reason not to sign, but I believe that his initial promise had the troops out over a year ago. Oh, and it doesn't count if Blackwater's still there--that old mercenary trick.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post
    Didn't he already make and break one promise to get the troops out of Iraq?
    Give the guy some time... I'm sure he's good for it.
    Nixon promised to get our troops out of Vietnam. It only took him two terms, impeachment, resignation, then North Vietnamese tanks rolling down the road into Saigon and presto! We were out! So, BHO just needs a little more time.
    He's probably just waiting for another Nobel Peace Prize to inspire him.

(I know what you are saying and agree... sorry... there is no icon to sufficiently indicate the level of my sarcasm)
    Last edited by Tarzan; 10-03-2011 at 12:58 AM.

I went to the bank with Obama's statement. They told me to gtfo. I guess Obama owns them?

To be fair, DGP was not known to be a truthful or promise keeper type leader. Same pressure should be now applied on Trump.

Iraq suspends Mosul offensive after coalition airstrike atrocity

Move comes as international outrage grows over airstrikes that killed at least 150 people in Mosul Jadida neighbourhood

Resident of Mosul Jadida retrieve bodies from the rubble following the coalition airstrikes. Photograph: Felipe Dana/AP
    artin Chulov in Mosul, and Emma Graham-Harrison

Saturday 25 March 2017

Iraqi military leaders have halted their push to recapture west Mosul from Islamic State as international outrage grew over the civilian toll from airstrikes that killed at least 150 people in a single district of the city.

The attack on the Mosul Jadida neighbourhood is thought to have been one of the deadliest bombing raids for civilians since the US invasion of Iraq in 2003. Rescuers were still pulling bodies from the rubble on Saturday, more than a week after the bombs landed, when the US-led coalition confirmed that its aircraft had targeted Isis fighters in the area.
    They carried out the attack on 17 March “at the request of the Iraqi security forces”, and have now launched a formal investigation into reports of civilian casualties, the coalition said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...trike-atrocity

https://twitter.com/LovedayM/status/845570603885064193
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul