Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 1903

Thread: Introduce yourself! Who, What, Where, Why!

I forgot to do this... yo dawg. I'm Zach from Wichita.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    wmhames Welcome.

Hi to all.
    My name is Jack. I hope this forum will be useful for me.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My name is jason
    i WAS born in Ohio
    i now live in "america"

i am owned by the banks and controlled by the non-productive

pleased to finally meet you all!

Greetings:

I'm an 18 year old libertarian... its hard to say libertarian Ron Paul supporter considering that I wouldn't have ever become a libertarian in the first place if it weren't for Ron Paul. Sadly, I wasn't old enough to vote last year.

When I was young I was like Republican on steroids. But I cared most about fiscal issues, so I liked Ron Paul even while disagreeing with him on war. Needless to say, all my views are very different now than they were back then. I used to support "Humanitarian intervention". Ron Paul showed clearly why it was a bad idea. And the drug war. And a lot of other issues. I go back and forth between medium core libertarianism and hardcore minarchist libertarianism, but I'm in the latter phase right now.

I guess that works as an intro.

I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

I love reading this thread from time to time. Such diversity. No one can ever accuse us of being the borg. LOL.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

I joined a couple months ago and never introduced myself. O_o

I'm a college sophomore and green libertarian. I'm mostly interested in environmental and health-related issues, but I also keep up with the economics side of things. Austrian school all the wayyy! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by I<3Liberty View Post
    I joined a couple months ago and never introduced myself. O_o

I'm a college sophomore and green libertarian. I'm mostly interested in environmental and health-related issues, but I also keep up with the economics side of things. Austrian school all the wayyy! :-)
    Very nice, welcome! Environmental and health-related issues, eh? What are you studying?

My senior thesis was on phthalates (plasticizers) leaching out of tupperware used for foods/drinks - they're hypothesized to cause reproductive health problems in men and women (and have been studied to severely affect small mammals in labs).

You seem to be fitting in quite nicely

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

I'm probably slowly becomming an ancap and just don't know it yet. The more I read the more I hate our system.

I guess that means I fit in here?

how did I never see this thread before? Well.. I don't think I did.

oops.. my bad.. ETA.. yep.. posted in this thread even if I don't remember it
    Last edited by opal; 03-11-2013 at 10:58 PM.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    Very nice, welcome! Environmental and health-related issues, eh? What are you studying?

My senior thesis was on phthalates (plasticizers) leaching out of tupperware used for foods/drinks - they're hypothesized to cause reproductive health problems in men and women (and have been studied to severely affect small mammals in labs).

You seem to be fitting in quite nicely
    Biology, psychology, and bioethics.

Phthalates is an interesting topic -- I have done some light research on the topic. I'm writing mine on rBST and the corruption in food regulation.

I finally got approved today. Only been involved this cycle BECAUSE of Dr.Paul Now, I'm pushing Liberty locally with the County GOP and we're already gearing up for 2014 but before we get that far we have to focus on getting good Liberty minded Legislation passed and killing bad bills.

Quote Originally Posted by archer1600 View Post
    I finally got approved today. Only been involved this cycle BECAUSE of Dr.Paul Now, I'm pushing Liberty locally with the County GOP and we're already gearing up for 2014 but before we get that far we have to focus on getting good Liberty minded Legislation passed and killing bad bills.
    Welcome! Thank you for your efforts!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

I am Matheus Grunt, aka, Matt. I am heavily active on Facebook, on my own website and my Facebook page. I also have a Youtube channel where I make videos related to liberty and tyranny. I am in Missouri. I was born and raised in Georgia though. I began to notice Ron Paul and his son late last year even though I was aware of the dad for awhile. I spent 4 years active duty in the Army from 02-06 and spent 2 unhappy stints in support of OIF (the only thing that was good about any of it was that I had my family in the military). Today, I am busy awakening people and making them realize just how far gone we are from liberty and what we have left can't sustain itself on apathy and corruption and government. We must take the country back and return to the intent of our Founder's, for if we do not, we will be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by archer1600 View Post
    Glad to have you here. I got approved earlier this a.m. after waiting almost a day. I am involved because I've been involved for awhile actually, in other avenues. I just recently came here because I tend to support Mr. Paul's wisdom and his ideas and I think this is a good place for me to talk and share and also to learn other things from others.

This is a bit overdue...

Hi, I'm green73 and I like cheese.

Tonight was an exciting night for us to have Ben Swann stop by and say 'hi'! So I wanted to say "hello! and Welcome!!" to any new members that may have signed up to be part of the event! Thanks for coming - please stick around and don't be afraid to speak up! We're entering into a new era of spreading Liberty with the help of Ben Swann and some freshman Senators and Congressman and the future is looking up - please stay and be a part of the excitement!! Introduce yourself!
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    This is a bit overdue...

Hi, I'm green73 and I like cheese.
    Hi , I am oyarde and, do not eat much dairy .

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hello
    I have been a lurker here for years.
    Im 27 year old working in the health care field, so I get to see the waste inherent in socialized medicine first hand everyday! I have been a Ron Paul supporter since I was a freshman in College, that was around 2004. I have been pursuing my education in Liberty since about 2009 when I first read The Revolution. Since then I have read Two Treatise on Government, The Law (personal fave), Liberty defined, Federalist papers (I now celebrate Aaron Burr's birthday), Anti-Federalists papers and many more (with a to read list that will take a life time). Still I have much more to learn and coming to this site is a great tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapmo View Post
    Hello
    Im 27 year old working in the health care field, so I get to see the waste inherent in socialized medicine first hand everyday! I have been a Ron Paul supporter since I was a freshman in College, that was around 2004. I have been pursuing my education in Liberty since about 2009 when I first read The Revolution. Since then I have read Two Treatise on Government, The Law (personal fave), Liberty defined, Federalist papers (I now celebrate Aaron Burr's birthday), Anti-Federalists papers and many more (with a to read list that will take a life time). Still I have much more to learn and coming to this site is a great tool.
    Greetings , welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrapmo View Post
    Hello
    You're doing it right!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Been a lurker here for a few months.

I am in my early twenties working as a freelance web developer / college student.

I'm a former liberal who began to appreciate Ron Paul's message midway between the 2008 and 2012 elections. At the time, economic issues were not that important to me and I was a liberal because I believed the democratic party's lies about their stances on civil liberties. After Obama passed the NDAA, I couldn't bring myself to continue to support him (Obama, that is). I educated myself on what the founding fathers' views really were, and renounced my liberal beliefs, and am now a strict constitutional conservative. I don't even think governments (even state governments) should own land (roads included).

I found this site when trying to research liberty candidates for Congress, and it is an excellent place to find them!

welcome.. glad to have ya aboard
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheimei View Post
    I educated myself on what the founding fathers' views really were, and renounced my liberal beliefs, and am now a strict constitutional conservative. I don't even think governments (even state governments) should own land (roads included).
    That's worth some +rep.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    That's worth some +rep.
    Hell ya.

Hi everyone!

I'm Jay. I'm from Northeastern Ohio (Lakewood to be exact), and i've been a lurker on this forum for a while now until I decided to join in on some of these discussions. Obviously i'm a huge supporter of Ron Paul (this is a Ron Paul forum afterall), and hopefully I can contribute to this forum as much as everyone else has.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulfan32 View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'm Jay. I'm from Northeastern Ohio (Lakewood to be exact), and i've been a lurker on this forum for a while now until I decided to join in on some of these discussions. Obviously i'm a huge supporter of Ron Paul (this is a Ron Paul forum afterall), and hopefully I can contribute to this forum as much as everyone else has.
    Greetings 32 .

All these "lurkers" are making me nervous. Maybe I should contact the NSA.......

Thought I'd mention some personal experience.... It took me YEARS of NOT lurking, and participating, to get to a point where I feel like I REALLY know what I'm talking about. I always thought I did, of course. But once I realized I didn't, it took me years after that. Never woulda got where I am just lurking! (and surely in 5 years I will think that who I am today was an idiot again, but that's what it's all for!)
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Well I never knew about this thread...

Hi, my name's Dave and I'm a whistleholic. ("Hi, Dave.")

Seriously though, I'm an aspiring professional whistler. I've done lots of paying gigs but haven't had that big break yet to be able to get to the point where I can make this my full time living. Hoping that happens at some point; I just got hooked up with a much better agent than the one I just had for the last couple years.

I am a former life long Democrat (liberal--and key word *former*) and I started following Ron Paul in the 2012 primary, and switched party registration to Republican in order to be able to vote for him in the primary. Here in California, it was so late in the game, they were already declaring Romney had "clinched" it so I made huge signs out of plywood saying "The Media Is Lying -- Ron Paul Is Still In It! www.thereal2012delegatecount.com" and I went around in the middle of the night before election day hanging them up over freeway overpasses in very high traffic areas. When I went to take them down the following night, all but 2 of them were taken down within a day, even though I used chains and padlocks and reinforced them with metal plates to make 'em tough to remove!! LOL Also did phone banking for Ron Paul leading up to the CA primary, calling registered Repubs in Orange County.

Currently between jobs. I do purchasing, 10+ years experience, mostly medical/surgical supplies and pharmaceuticals. Was also a Realtor for 7 years but no real desire to go back into real estate. I think I'm really close to getting a good job, finally. Got two good possibilities going right now.

Non-Bible believing believer in the Infinite Eternal Consciousness of the Universe.

I sometimes disappear from RPF for weeks or even months at a time, mainly because when I start hanging out here I spend way too much time in here, and I don't get enough productive things done in real life!!
    Last edited by WhistlinDave; 06-30-2013 at 10:49 PM.
    "Some supporters of the war use their religion to justify the war. Evidently, I’ve been reading from a different Bible." — Ron Paul
    “I'm supportive of all voluntary associations and people can call it whatever they want.” ― Ron Paul

My crazy whistling YouTube channel
    My crazy whistling music on iTunes