Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 1903

Thread: Introduce yourself! Who, What, Where, Why!

My name is dan from madison wi. I heard about dr paul in 2007 from alex jones. Love Ron

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by danbeaulieu View Post
    My name is dan from madison wi. I heard about dr paul in 2007 from alex jones. Love Ron
    Welcome, Dan.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by fish fear me View Post
    My name is Jeremy, I live in SoCal and work as a commercial fisherman in Alaska. I'm 41and have been a fan of Ron Paul since 98. In 2007 I was in Seattle when Hillary came to speak and was amazed at the 10 to 1 turnout of supporters for Dr. Paul in the mmm streets. You see.support for other candidates change on at day by day basis... But Ron Paul support continue to gain momentum.. the message of freedom and liberty rings just as clear today as it did over 200 years ago... today the media would rather hide or ignore the message of liberty... but the message the truth cannot be ignored any longer ron paul's time has come the things that he's be. ...en preaching for the last 12 years have been coming true... I've made a commitment to share Rons Paul's message with everyone that I hear that has a complaint about the way things are... its been keeping me busy! Loving what's going on here and happy to be a part of it. RP 2012. ***eat wild and sustainable:-)
    Welcome Jeremy. I live in the San Diego area.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

A warm welcome to all the new folks.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

New Ron Paul Supporter From NJ

Hello everyone, you already know my name. I am retired on disability. I am a former Teamster Member. I have just been enlightened recently by my niece whom is responsible for the NY Grassroots Ron Paul 2012 campaign. I just applied to be a volunteer for the Main RP Official Campaign and mentioned that I am willing to start an official campaign office in my region.

I just want to say that it is an honor to be part of this organization. Freedom is ringing the Bell in Philadelphia all over again. I can hear it resonating from Southern New Jersey. I hope you all hear it from where you are.

Let's take back the country with words!!!! I will start with just a few and need backers to help. Google: "Quo Warranto"

Oh and this...We need to call on the current President Immediately, to cease and desist any new MILITARY ACTION.

And no, I won't be too quiet about the passion in my heart for this country!!!!!

*Removed*
    Last edited by HayekFTW; 10-25-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Hello everyone! I have been lurking for quite some time and finally decided to take the plunge and register. In the last election, I admit that I voted for Obama; I got hoodwinked by all the media hype. Being an Obamabot in 2008, I didn't even realize that Ron Paul was running. Now, it's like night and day. If you log onto the internet, it's almost impossible NOT to know who Ron Paul is; he is the king of the internet. Everytime he has a moneybomb, I donate, and tomorrow, I plan on giving an insanely huge contribuition. I've been posting on yahoo, getting out the message of freedom and liberty!

Hello friends-

I have been supporting Ron Paul now for a couple of months. I'm relatively new to him and barely knew anything about him in the 2008 election cycle. I didn't know anything about him at all before that. I didn't vote at all in 2008 and I regret that I wasn't helping Dr. Paul back then. Regardless of that though I'm now donating to his campaign and spreading the word to all that I know about him. He just seems like the only true conservative candidate to me and the answer to the problems we face.

Hi all. I think I joined this forum once before in 2007 and got discouraged as the site unlogged me after I had written a long post which of course never got posted. As luck would have it, (after being urged by a member of another forum to join here)and reregistering the other day and finally being "accepted",..... I tried to start a thread about suggesting that Dr. Paul should start to talk about details of the good things that can happen for everyone once Freedom is restored (actual examples that people can relate to) and that doing this might attract a whole BUNCH more supporters,...... the same thing happened to me. GRR. (I wrote a long article and it got lost in cyberspace when I tried to upload it.) Is there any trick to staying logged in or not being logged off and avoiding this from happening again ? Or should I always write my post first on Word Pad and then cut and paste?
    Last edited by emilybh; 10-21-2011 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
    Is there any trick to staying logged in or not being logged off and avoiding this from happening again ? Or should I always write my post first on Word Pad and then cut and paste?
    Check the "Remember Me" box when you go to log on. That will keep you logged in until you click to log out, so you aren't automatically logged out by the time you go to post. If that doesn't work, you probably have cookies disabled or automatically purged every x minutes on your browser. Google how to re-enable cookies, at least specifically for ronpaulforums.com, if you don't know how.

Alternately, there's a plugin called Lazarus Form Recorvery for Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, which would prevent these types of situations, even on non-RPFs sites. http://lazarus.interclue.com/

Welcome to all our new members, glad you are here!
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Hello, I am Steve Isaac. 53 yrs old and living in St Petersburg, FL. I work full time at a commercial printer here and am active at the Hideaway Cafe as a local singer songwriter. In fact, I have already been so inspired by Ron Paul that I have changed my voter reg from Ind to Rep and I've even written a song celebrating RON PAUL~ called Nero or Hero. If you have a spare 3 mins, check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDt7KFzCM8E
    Ron Paul cured my apathy in 2008, ready to get serious in 2012!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Skeel View Post
    Hello, I am Steve Isaac. 53 yrs old and living in St Petersburg, FL. I work full time at a commercial printer here and am active at the Hideaway Cafe as a local singer songwriter. In fact, I have already been so inspired by Ron Paul that I have changed my voter reg from Ind to Rep and I've even written a song celebrating RON PAUL~ called Nero or Hero. If you have a spare 3 mins, check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDt7KFzCM8E
    Ron Paul cured my apathy in 2008, ready to get serious in 2012!
    Love it!!

Figured I'd post here after neglecting to do so previously. Hello, my name is Dan and I'm a 26 year old law graduate from the UK. I didn't even know who Ron Paul was before this year, but I now consider myself to be an avid supporter and a firm believer in the principles that he stands for. I stay up until ungodly hours to watch the debates, I read/watch/listen to any and all interviews, and I support his cause in every way that I can. I only wish it were possible for me to be eligible to vote for him!

Welcome! Keep your eyes peeled for grassroots chipins, you can help there!

Hello all. Finally managed to get signed on after about a year of password problems. FYI, never forget your user name or password. Tech support not good at getting back to you.

Three Cheers for Ron Paul!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter1966 View Post
    Hello all. Finally managed to get signed on after about a year of password problems. FYI, never forget your user name or password. Tech support not good at getting back to you.

Searched for your help request. I guess I wasn't paying attention on December 23rd 2010.

Was on vacation for Christmas at the time. Sorry for letting that one slip through. . .

Anyways, welcome back! Did the password reset form end up working for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter1966 View Post

Epic story

Never got a reset. Besides December '10, there should be several since, the latest was thursday last week.

I finally tried enough combinations of my usual username/password combos until I got this one to work.

I would try at it off and on periodically and when I received no response, I grew weary and moved on. But here I am now. No harm, no foul.

Hi! I'm Cris from Miami, FL. I was part of the Apathetic Party until I started listening to Dr. Paul, and the more I listen to him the more I adore the good doctor. I just can't understand why those who oppose him call him "crazy" when so much of what he has been saying for YEARS has come to fruition. I changed my voter registration from "no party affiliation" to "Republican", as did my husband and my mother, so we are all ready to vote Ron Paul in the upcoming primaries. I really want Dr. Paul to set up camp here. I recently wrote to his campaign requesting they get down here already!!! There are 50 delegates at stake in Florida! I'm ready for the upcoming sign bomb, but I really do hope they set up camp somewhere close by. It's nice to be here and to meet you all....and if anything, please know that even if Dr. Paul does not get elected, his message has already infiltrated the system and THAT is stellar. Ron Paul 2012!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, i'm Brad. I'm a college student very supportive of Ron Paul. Can't wait to participate more in the forums!

Welcome All!
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Welcome to all the new people from a fellow newish person.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    ...probably won't post a whole lot. But I'll be lurking..)
    Hmmm. I was in-cor-rect.

Hello, My name is Ben I am chairman of the Federal Reserve. You may have heard of me....

...but all kidding aside, I am student down in Norfolk, VA studying Keynesian nonsense economics. Been a lurker here and a Ron Paul supporter for many years and finally decided to join. I attended both CPAC and the Values Voters Summit and no doubt met many of you there. Hope I can make a contribution here, I am pretty good at catching teh tubez before they are posted haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Bernanke View Post
    Hello, My name is Ben I am chairman of the Federal Reserve. You may have heard of me....

...but all kidding aside, I am student down in Norfolk, VA studying Keynesian nonsense economics. Been a lurker here and a Ron Paul supporter for many years and finally decided to join. I attended both CPAC and the Values Voters Summit and no doubt met many of you there. Hope I can make a contribution here, I am pretty good at catching teh tubez before they are posted haha
    Welcome!

I am a design student in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Former centrist-conservative converted to libertarian after making my mind up understanding what really is the government's proper role is about.

I despise the current government of Canada beucause of authoritarian, mismanaged and tripartisans (yes, three parties, NeoConservatives, Fiberal and New Demagogue Party) running the country. Once finishing education I'm hoping to migrate to the States once Paul being elected.

Being a foreigner here I am fascinated by Ron Paul's speeches for a while since his appearance as presidential candidate in 2008. Has been a lurker, registered in few months ago, now deciding to participate regularly in the forums. I've been a fervent watcher of US politics and believe how Ron Paul's lead would actually improve the morale of governments around the world. I am willing in suggesting ideas, I cannot donate though (as a Canadian citizen... )

I am confident that Ron Paul will win the nomination over the establishment (you name it - Obamney, Bush-lite, Koch-Cain, Frothy Mix, Bat Boy Bachmann) and put Obama to shame in front of national TVs across North America.

Ron Paul 2012,2016!
    Last edited by ItztehBean; 10-31-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Hello, everyone! I'm a huge tech geek from Pennsylvania, and very interested in interacting with everyone on these forums. I hang out on the official facebook page as well, but that can be very hard to follow and keep up with sometimes.

I also will admit it; I voted for Obama in 2008, and regret that very much now (though I'm not sure McCain would have been any better). Don't worry, though. I've since learned a lot, and have changed my political views significantly (very libertarian-leaning now). I'm all for Ron Paul. Obama isn't getting my vote, and it's highly unlikely any other Republican will either.
    Last edited by jeremiah89; 10-31-2011 at 09:43 PM.

College student studying history and economics, became a Ron Paul supporter around 2 years ago and have been working on grassroots support for him.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My name is John Geisthardt, I'm a baby boomer, a Viet Nam era vet, and It sometimes seems I was born with an innate love of freedom and distrust of authority. While I've never joined the party, I have been a Libertarian most of my adult life. I first voted for Ron Paul in 1988. Regretfully, it's only been during the last year that I've become more politically active, and have been promoting Dr.Paul to friends and family, as well as contributing as much as I can financially. Sacrificing creature comforts now is a small price to pay to help elect Dr. Paul so he can start to restore our Federal government to its constitutionally limited role.

A lot of people say they like Ron Paul except for his foreign policy views. We have to convince them that they've been brainwashed into accepting the ne-con propaganda, and that a strong defense posture has nothing to do with foreign interventionism and militarism. To that end I try to incorporate quotes from the Founders to make my points when I'm attempting to persuade people that Ron Paul is the only candidate worthy of winning the nomination and the Presidency. One of my favorites is this paragraph by Thomas Paine who, when talking about the English government (but with obvious applicability to ours) "had this to say in "The Rights Of Man,"

"War is the common harvest of all those who participate in the division and expenditure of money in all countries. It is the art of conquering at home: the object of it is an increase of revenue; and as revenue cannot be increased without taxes, a pretense must be made for expenditures. In reviewing the history of the English government, its wars and taxes, an observer, not blinded by prejudice nor warped by interest, would declare that taxes were not raised to carry on wars, but that wars were raised to carry on taxes".

Most of you will know that Thomas Paine was not only instrumental in growing support for the first American revolution, but that if not for the influence of his pamphlet "Common Sense," we might still be British citizens.

Here are a couple more quotes, these by James Madison: "Perhaps it is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is charged to provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad," and "A standing army is one of the greatest mischiefs that can possibly happen."

And one last quote, this one by Dwight D. Eisenhower: "History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid".

Now its up to us to use every means at our disposal to ensure that the second American revolution, the Ron Paul revolution, is successful.
    Last edited by Defiant; 11-04-2011 at 09:46 PM.

Welcome, new folks! ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast