Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George Soros, ACORN, SEIU Are Behind Occupy Wall Street

I thought I read in the news that Anonymous supported this, but Anonymous usually reflects the will of 4chan and I just saw a thread on 4chan where the protesters are trying to drum up support and it looks like about 85% of anons strongly disapprove. Some of the re-printable quotes:

OP:
    EMERGENCY CALLING 4CHAN EMERGENCY CALLING 4CHAN
    WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS FOR OCCUPY WALL STREET PROTEST!!
    WEAR A DISGUISE OR FACE PAINT, BUT NO MASKS.
    BRING YOUR CAMERAS AND ANY NON LETHAL WEAPONS LIKE BEAR MACE OR SMOKE BOMBS.
    PLEASE LEAVE GUNS, KNIVES AND GASOLINE BOMBS AT HOME.
    Replies:
    a general hint: Know what actionable, realistic outcome you want from your protest before clogging up American infrastructure. Go occupy a f*****g job--you'd probably have more of an impact economically.
    protesting is a waste of time and resources. if you have a computer you can get a message across alot more effectively
    OP, rather than wearing a disguise or a mask/face paint... or carrying weapons like mace and smoke bombs...
    wear your work clothes.
    When america stops seeing hippies/kids facing police violence, and start seeing people like them out there protesting, thats when their views will change.

America sees kids out there facing police violence/protesting = damn hippies, getting what they deserve.
    America sees business people/normal dressed adults out there protesting/facing police violence= they care.
    >wear your work clothes
    lol.. protestors don't have work clothes
    Not you're personal army, communist candy-a***s.
    how will rioting help the economy
    f*****g kids, using the countries current economic conditions as an excuse to protest/riot

THAT WILL NOT BRING CHANGE, THAT WILL MAKE THE REST OF THE NATION (AND THE ADULT PART OF IT, WHO HOLDS THE POWER TO CHANGE THINGS) NOT SIDE WITH YOUR CAUSE.
    lolin'g at the ***** who keep trying to get anon behind this stupid liberal protest. Its not going to happen.
    The few in support tried suggesting goals like this:
    Solution: wage cap somewhere between $200,000 and $500,000 for everyone. All other money goes to scientific research/education
    It went over like a lead balloon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd love to see Ron Paul take over the movement and direct them against the Fed.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple View Post
    I'd love to see Ron Paul take over the movement and direct them against the Fed.
    I think you mean educate them about the FED.

These kids need a great deal of educating.

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post

To many watched fatty mcfat fat movie.
    I wish I could afford a cool Ron Paul T-shirt or bumper sticker. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    I agree, these would be good signs. I also wouldn't mind seeing signs like "Impeach Obama the War Criminal" "Obama Assassinates U.S. Citizens". They'd be conversation starters at a minimum.
    Yup, instead of standing to the side of the protest with Ron Paul signs, better would be either to stay away entirely or to go in there with the right kind of signs that don't mention Ron Paul or Ron Paul's core message.

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post

You're right, maybe I chose my words poorly.

Alex Jones is going to protest the FED's in Texas, but from what I saw on Drudge, the FED is being protested in Chicago already.

Ron Paul on the Occupy Wall Street protest - a blog by Doug Wead, Sr Adviser to the Ron Paul 2012 Campaign:
    http://dougwead.wordpress.com/2011/1...treet-protest/

Ron Paul discusses it with Reason Magazine:
    http://reason.com/blog/2011/10/01/ro...bout-the-occup

And Jack Hunter discusses it on Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano last night:

Go occupy a f*ing job was hilarous from 4chan.

They were just trying to do the same thing with Ron Paul supporters. They want a mass so they can have a media event - don't give it to them

Alex Jones could probably take these Marxists as someone said. At least, he's a lot smarter than some of the people on this forum. I mean, crying out loud, all these stuff was standard communist techniques from the 70s, 60s, and before. Most us where even predicting they'd blame capitalism after destroying the fiat cuirrency - what 50 years ago? I wasn't even born, but I read.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12