Thread: Chipin: Get Black This Out on National Radio

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Chipin: Get Black This Out on National Radio

I contacted Free Talk Live as I have sponsored their show previously and asked about doing some live reads to promote the Black This Out moneybomb. I have been informed we can get live reads for $50 each.

I think this would pay some dividends as this show is Liberty based, nationally syndicated, and has tons of Ron Paul fans as listeners who are not web hounds. Free Talk Live is syndicated on over 100 stations on Saturdays, and is now on XM nightly.

Starting this thread to gauge interest. At the very minimum I think we should take advantage of the two Saturdays we have left before the moneybomb if not more nights.

Created a chip-in: http://btoftl.chipin.com/ftl-live-reads

All money will go towards this endeavor. If any additional money is left (due to weird amount allocations) it will be donated to the Black This Out moneybomb directly

UPDATE 10/02
    OK so I got some VERY good news. Just got off the phone with the main host. Here's two options which would give us a much better investment than just the initial 2 reads if we can raise the money. We can start as soon as I give him the cash!

$500 - Live read every night leading up to October 19th. Also will ad a banner onto the main site.
    $750 - 2 Live reads every night and banner.
    Last edited by JamesButabi; 10-02-2011 at 06:08 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.