Thread: Ron Paul signed Constitution!

Ron Paul signed Constitution!

Hey, guys.

So I had an idea tonight. I was looking at the pocket constitution that RonPaul2012 sells in its store. And I started thinking...how awesome would it be to be able to buy (for yourself or for others) a pocket constitution signed by Dr. Paul himself??

Think about it! In spare time between appearances and such, he could sign any amount of pocket constitutions (or other merchandise) he wished. Those pocket constitutions could then sell for some amount, say $30, rather than the $5 they sell for now. That's a 500% increase, for virtually 0 extra expense on the side of the campaign!

What do you all think? Wouldn't you be enticed to buy a Ron Paul signed Constitution?? Think of what it could do for his donations! I'm eager to hear all of your opinions.

-Tom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To be quite frank I'm all for it, the real question is would Ron Paul?
    "The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
    - James Madison

I think that this is a really good idea.
    I'm starting to think that the Mayans were right about 2012. Ron Paul will change the world.

with good ideas, you need to contact his campaign and give him ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor8000 View Post
    I think that this is a really good idea.
    Agreed. How would we get this idea into the upper channels?

I would buy it, as long as the money went to his campaign.

Yup, I would be down to buy a hand signed constitution.

I think the campaign should charge way more than 30 dollars if it's personally signed. It takes a lot of effort to sign hundreds or thousands of something. I'd pay 100.
    "Look, the American people have chosen to have a fiat money standard because they want a welfare state. You cannot have a gold standard and a welfare state at the same time. You have to make the choice. We have made a decision as a society that we’ll be dealing with the welfare state." -Alan Greenspan

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is actually a good idea.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

I would like to have one.

I would buy one for sure!