Thread: Join Me, and Promote the PUSH!

Join Me, and Promote the PUSH!

Tomorrow, at midnight, marks the end of the financial reporting quarter. The media will pour over the reports, looking for strengths, and mostly weaknesses. Ron Paul needs to have his biggest fundraising quarter yet! We need to help him get there!

Facebook: Be sure to go around to ALL relevant facebook pages, and spread the word! You can copy and paste this if you want:
    "Help Ron Paul beat the establishment! Donate TODAY! https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/"

Youtube: Many people hear about the money bombs while watching Ron Paul videos on YT, be sure to hit the comments section!
    "Ron Paul's End of the Quarter Money Bomb going on NOW! Donate today!
    Vote this up! For Liberty!"

I am positive I missed quite a few other ways to promote this, but every little bit helps!

P.S. Post what YOU have been doing to promote the PUSH here!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RVO˩UTION

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaPolitico View Post
    Tomorrow, at midnight, marks the end of the financial reporting quarter. The media will pour over the reports, looking for strengths, and mostly weaknesses. Ron Paul needs to have his biggest fundraising quarter yet! We need to help him get there!

Facebook: Be sure to go around to ALL relevant facebook pages, and spread the word! You can copy and paste this if you want:
    "Help Ron Paul beat the establishment! Donate TODAY! https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/"

Youtube: Many people hear about the money bombs while watching Ron Paul videos on YT, be sure to hit the comments section!
    "Ron Paul's End of the Quarter Money Bomb going on NOW! Donate today!
    Vote this up! For Liberty!"

I am positive I missed quite a few other ways to promote this, but every little bit helps!

P.S. Post what YOU have been doing to promote the PUSH here!
    Kudos! I've been pushin' via Facebook and Twitter myself...

Push
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

I have been banned, unbanned, and banned, and unbanned from making more facebook comments, can someone pick up the slack for me?
    Last edited by IndianaPolitico; 09-30-2011 at 09:38 AM.

Bump! Let's make the final PUSH! Spread the word and spread the donation link! https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/

I have been tweeting it with updated ticker amounts, and posting youtube comments and up voting youtube comments
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden