Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [IMPORTANT] The Campaign's Strategy in the next 30 days!

You mean phone banking for fund raising?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump for CASH now !
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree with the idea that the campaign needs funds and they are asking for funds...but what about the campaign responding to our requests... while media ad buys in early states is important... the more important aspect is reaching beyond the base and bringing in the 55+ crowd of Gop voters in those states...I think Ron needs to do "major policy" speeches that are pre-written and detailed enough for the average person to get a clear picture. One of the biggest downsides to Ron's speeches is that they are abstract and ideological..."get rid of this" "Cut taxes" "legal the constitution" etc... these are great for people that are willing to educate themselves but are not good for CONVERTING people over to Paul's positions...Ron lacks common sense articulated positions...he still is, in many way, a gadfly...there is only so much support he can muster with college students, libertarians, fiscal conservative indepedents, and disaffected Goldwater conservatives...he needs to reach your avearge gop primary voter...so, how is the campaign strategy\ to reach this demographic? Who is doing the micro-targeting?

Quote Originally Posted by turbobrain9 View Post
    the more important aspect is reaching beyond the base and bringing in the 55+ crowd of Gop voters in those states...I think Ron needs to do "major policy" speeches that are pre-written and detailed enough for the average person to get a clear picture
    Ron Paul is highlighting actions now in addition to the liberty idea.

Ron Paul pledges to keep promises to senior citizens
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...enior-citizens

However in that same article, it points out a Democrat feeling that Ron Paul said nothing about jobs. Most likely Ron Paul talked about foreign policy, fiscal policy, and monetary policy -- all of those affect jobs. So there's definitely still some work to help the audience connect the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by harikaried View Post
    You mean phone banking for fund raising?
    Yes. Like when Romney rented a ballroom, and had hundreds of volunteers calling for donations.. and raised $10Million in a day. If we did 1/10th of that, it would be $1M just through traditional means.

BUMP to hold this at the top., I donated another $25 the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    Yes. Like when Romney rented a ballroom, and had hundreds of volunteers calling for donations.. and raised $10Million in a day. If we did 1/10th of that, it would be $1M just through traditional means.
    Technically he only raised $2.4m that day, the rest were just pledges. BUT, I agree, we should be doing that.
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

I agree with the idea that the campaign needs funds and they are asking for funds...but what about the campaign responding to our requests... while media ad buys in early states is important... the more important aspect is reaching beyond the base and bringing in the 55+ crowd of Gop voters in those states...I think Ron needs to do "major policy" speeches that are pre-written and detailed enough for the average person to get a clear picture. One of the biggest downsides to Ron's speeches is that they are abstract and ideological..."get rid of this" "Cut taxes" "legal the constitution" etc... these are great for people that are willing to educate themselves but are not good for CONVERTING people over to Paul's positions...Ron lacks common sense articulated positions...he still is, in many way, a gadfly...there is only so much support he can muster with college students, libertarians, fiscal conservative indepedents, and disaffected Goldwater conservatives...he needs to reach your avearge gop primary voter...so, how is the campaign strategy\ to reach this demographic? Who is doing the micro-targeting?
    This was a great post and I ask alot of the same questions. I love Ron Paul but it seems so many are refusing to acknowledge most voters are not going to go read "Liberty Defined" and "End the Fed" and do hours of research online to "figure out" what Ron Paul is talking about, everyday I'm being asked for money and I want to help but it seems Ron and his crew are unwilling to take 30min a day and work on streamlining his message so average joes know what he's talking about.

Dear Harald,

Thank you for your generous donation to the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee. Your contribution to Ron will help fuel the fight to return this country to the principles that made it great.

Here are your transaction details:
    Donation amount: $201.20
    Transaction date/time: 2011-09-28 19:46:47
    Transaction ID: 310706883

Thank you,
    Ron Paul 2012 PCC

In case anyone hasn't figured it out yet, Collins only makes posts and doesn't field questions. The cards are being played close to the vest and he's just relaying what the deal is. Give moolah if ya can.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    except for the fact that they were calling wealthy, well-connected elites and we have a fundraising pool consisting of blue-collar folks.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Romney never raised any $10Million in one day, not even half of that. It was a pledge and the pledges didn't come true!

Please post this to your meetup groups.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Bump for a plan!

Thank you for your generous donation!

Amount: $25.00
    Transaction ID: 310743719
    Transaction date/time: 2011-09-29 06:49:33

Justin Amash is having a money bomb also, and he has people on the phone calling the people who contributed to his past money bombs. (I got a call yesterday, and that's right off the script she read.) I thought that was a really great idea.

Why isn't this being pushed on Ron Paul's facebook page? He's got 526,428 likes and no event posted for End of the Quarter Push. Some people maybe out of the loop if they only look at RP's main FB page. (Like my Neocon stepfather that is thinking of switching support to Ron Paul)

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

bump
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    Please post this to your meetup groups.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Canopener Sally View Post
    Why isn't this being pushed on Ron Paul's facebook page?
    There's actually two posts about it now from 6 hours ago:

Our campaign is making a big End of Quarter Fundraising Push today and tomorrow. We have already raised over 700k, and need your help. If we have a big success, we might beat Rick Perry's total and send a huge message!
    https://www.facebook.com/ronpaul/posts/161907353897083

Tomorrow is the end of 3rd quarter fundraising. I want to finish the quarter strong and send a message to the Washington establishment and the media that my campaign is one to be reckoned with. We've already raised $750,000 in this push, will you help me raise $1.5 million by tomorrow?
    https://www.facebook.com/ronpaul/posts/278902975466965

Bump.

Bunkloco
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

while media ad buys in early states is important... the more important aspect is reaching beyond the base and bringing in the 55+ crowd of Gop voters in those states...
    he needs to reach your avearge gop primary voter...so, how is the campaign strategy\ to reach this demographic? Who is doing the micro-targeting?
    Door to door and direct mail as well as phone calls are hitting this demographic.

Voters have to first be identified, then segmented, and finally targeted.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I wanted to let you all in on what I've heard is a bit of the campaign's strategy.

They are going to spend some money in the next few weeks to move up in the polls and become a serious contender in some specific states. The goal is to put Ron solidly into the #2 position. It's important to do this now before the other campaigns and their PACs begin to unload their warchests. If we can take 2nd place now it will be harder for them to unseat us from that position later on in the race. But starting in November there will be a lot of high-dollar marketing messages which we won't be able to compete with and if we don't move up soon that window may close and the opportunity could be lost forever. This is our chance!

But we need the money NOW if we are going to win this thing!

Rick Perry is teetering on the edge after his lousy performance at the previous debate. Many of his supporters have gone sour on him. To move up to and secure the #2 slot now the campaign must have the funds to do so. Ron Paul wins the Republican nomination by first doing well in Iowa and winning some of the the early states. This will create a snowball effect and as other candidates drop off we'll continue to be in the top tier and offer a choice against big-government Mitt Romney.

If you are going to give, give everything you've got BEFORE the 1st of October for the End of Quarter Push! It's do-or-die time. Step up to the plate and put your money where your mouth is if you want Ron to have a chance at winning this election! If you were holding back or planning to max out, now is the time!
    No offense, but this forum can only do so much on such short notice if they need that much more Ron is going to have to tke to email, facebook, radio and even mention it in ads in order to get that kind of money. And if they're talkin that much money then let us not forget the 5th of Nov. Between BTO, the 5th and Veterans day we could be talking over 10 million dollars if we play it right.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump for final push.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12