Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [IMPORTANT] The Campaign's Strategy in the next 30 days!

Exclamation [IMPORTANT] The Campaign's Strategy in the next 30 days!

I wanted to let you all in on what I've heard is a bit of the campaign's strategy.

They are going to spend some money in the next few weeks to move up in the polls and become a serious contender in some specific states. The goal is to put Ron solidly into the #2 position. It's important to do this now before the other campaigns and their PACs begin to unload their warchests. If we can take 2nd place now it will be harder for them to unseat us from that position later on in the race. But starting in November there will be a lot of high-dollar marketing messages which we won't be able to compete with and if we don't move up soon that window may close and the opportunity could be lost forever. This is our chance!

But we need the money NOW if we are going to win this thing!

Rick Perry is teetering on the edge after his lousy performance at the previous debate. Many of his supporters have gone sour on him. To move up to and secure the #2 slot now the campaign must have the funds to do so. Ron Paul wins the Republican nomination by first doing well in Iowa and winning some of the the early states. This will create a snowball effect and as other candidates drop off we'll continue to be in the top tier and offer a choice against big-government Mitt Romney.

If you are going to give, give everything you've got BEFORE the 1st of October for the End of Quarter Push! It's do-or-die time. Step up to the plate and put your money where your mouth is if you want Ron to have a chance at winning this election! If you were holding back or planning to max out, now is the time!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thanks Matt, let's hit our EOQ goal.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

bump
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

bump - We're going for that #2 spot!!
    http://www.teaparty11.com/
    Tea Party 2011!

"Let it not be said that nothing was done."

Phone from Home Facebook page

This is a crucial time in the campaign. Probably the most crucial since Ron decided to run. if we can get into a solid second in Iowa we will be in great shape going to into November/December.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Thank you for your generous donation to END THE FED!

Amount: $201.20
    Transaction ID: 310665965
    Transaction date/time: 2011-09-28 15:30:12

The situation seems clear.

If you plan on donating and you're capable of donating now there is no point in waiting.

Raising a large sum of money in the next 60 hours will be just as newsworthy as making a large sum of money down the road, but it will be far more useful to the campaign the sooner they get it.
    Let's end The War On Health!

The FDA is currently resorting to dirty tricks in an attempt to ban nutritional supplements,

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/39686.

Please contact Congress via both of these web sites and request that they stop this assault on health-freedom,

http://www.anh-usa.org/vitaminwar/,
    http://www.citizens.org/?p=2589.

Quote Originally Posted by linusPAULing View Post
    The situation seems clear.

If you plan on donating and you're capable of donating now there is no point in waiting.

Raising a large sum of money in the next 60 hours will be just as newsworthy as making a large sum of money down the road, but it will be far more useful to the campaign the sooner they get it.

+Rep - absolutely correct.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How about Paul makes a video addressing this?

bump
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

Pushing it on FB, YouTube, everywhere I go.

forget blacking anything out i need to change my avatar back tonight!

bump while calculating % of student loans not needed to survive the semester......

bump
    mises.org <- Learn to be as good in Economics as Ron Paul

I gave my last $3 in change today. I hope 500,000 other people do the same thing.

PUSH! ----> www.ronpaul2012.com $653k and counting...
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Matt, what kind of things are going to be done, and in what states? Is the campaign doing anything to try to get more of the senior citizen vote? I think senior citizens and moms should both be a large focus of the campaign. On one hand, those are the people that are voting the most, and they are two of Dr. Paul's weakest demographics.
    http://www.iycki.org

Pro-life conservative Constitutionalist libertarian.

I stand with Rand.

Think of the EOQ PUSH donation as an investment in 2nd place. I can support that!

Bump

This needs to be kept on top, it is way more important than any moneybomb.

Quote Originally Posted by realtonygoodwin View Post
    Is the campaign doing anything to try to get more of the senior citizen vote? I think senior citizens and moms should both be a large focus of the campaign.
    Indeed. Those voting groups have the largest potential for growth for Ron Paul.

Sounds like the campaign is already fine tuning the message appropriately:

"Ron Paul pledges to keep promises to senior citizens"
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...enior-citizens

I just donated $200. That means I've donated $350 this quarter. I'm tapped out, but hope we hit our $1.5 million and beyond!

bump before BTO
    Rather Ornery Than Ordinary

What is the campaign doing to fund raise? What fund raising events are they hold? Any big donor dinners planned?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    What is the campaign doing to fund raise? What fund raising events are they hold? Any big donor dinners planned?
    They are holding some. Look at the end of quarter charts. Those huge bumps are added offline donations I think. More big donor dinners are good.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just pitched in my third donation in two days. On top of the car magnets and bumper stickers I bought, this puts me at $100 for the push. Don't expect anymore unless I win the lottery tonight. Oh lordy. If I win the jackpot, I'll throw down a few million. :P

come on people get us out of this neocon prison ... work hard / we need CASH !
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

bump. crisis mode.

Bump! Let's do what we can!

Matt, why isn't the campaign doing volunteer phone banking operations a la Romney?

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    Matt, why isn't the campaign doing volunteer phone banking operations a la Romney?
    People are getting calls requesting donations from what I've seen.

Also - the ticker is no longer at the top of the main page...would be helpful if it was until the quarter is over.
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast