Thread: Getting celebrities on board one at a time

Getting celebrities on board one at a time

I just saw somewhere on the Daily Paul that some rapper wants to help out with the revolution. This is good news, the more celebrities the better.

I was thinking after reading that; what if we were to use our power of numbers to overwhelm the emails of some popular bands and celebs. It could be in an organized fashion one at a time.

I think that they would definitely take notice if they received say 1000 emails asking them to take a hard look into Ron Paul along with some good selling points.

Someone had mentioned the band TOOL as possibly wanting to jump on board. I went to the bands site and got their email

TOOL@TOOLBAND.COM

What does everyone think about this?

If anyone has any ideas of celebs to contact please post.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Tool joined up that'd be amazing. They have a diehard fan base whom might not be all that interested in Politics, but with Tool supporting RP, would vote for him.

I just sent my email. I think that this could be a good start.

If you think that this is a good idea please send a quick email to them. Maybe add some you tube videos or whatever.

KRS One is a living legend in the hip hop community. One of the first to talk about politics and universally respected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KRS-One

His support could lead a lot of political Hip Hop artists to support Dr. Paul.

We should also try to contact Neal Peart and Rush. They are libertarians and have a devoted fan base as well.
    "For when our kids go off to battle, no one dare oppose the action, for that is seen as opposing them. The blood of our nation's youth, all too often, is spilt as if it can wipe away the policy sins of the Congress and the President."
    ~ Ron Paul
    November 23, 1998

You are here.

Quote Originally Posted by jason43 View Post
    KRS One is a living legend in the hip hop community. One of the first to talk about politics and universally respected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KRS-One

His support could lead a lot of political Hip Hop artists to support Dr. Paul.

We should also try to contact Neal Peart and Rush. They are libertarians and have a devoted fan base as well.
    Sounds good to me!

Here is the email I got off of Neil's site:

tag@neilpeart.net

The best I could do for Rush the band is their record company's email, probably best off sending one to Neil.

We've definitely gotta snatch Gloria Estefan back from the Herman Cain camp!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by kmalm585 View Post
    If Tool joined up that'd be amazing. They have a diehard fan base whom might not be all that interested in Politics, but with Tool supporting RP, would vote for him.
    Maynard for VP!
    Heads and Hips, Heads and Hips!