Thread: new lara poll

new lara poll

http://www.lauraingraham.com/site
    You are the Universe experiencing itself

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I voted for

"Tancredo/Hunter/Paul"

So far, Fred is winning . . . . .
    " Let it not be said that we did nothing." -- Ron Paul

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." -- Ron Paul

I just don't get it why these whores don't talk about RP. They listed Huckabee separately but Tancredo/Hunter/or Paul together. What exactly do we need to satisfy these $#@!s? Money? We have it. Message? We have the best one. If this is not bias, tell me what it is! We raised what Huckabee raised in an hour.

Sorry, I'm pissed.

EEEWW they forced me to vote for Hunter/Tancredo. I feel filthy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmistad View Post
    I just don't get it why these whores don't talk about RP. They listed Huckabee separately but Tancredo/Hunter/or Paul together. What exactly do we need to satisfy these $#@!s? Money? We got them. Message? We have the best one. If this is not bias, tell me what it is!

Sorry, I'm pissed.
    Concur.. everyone has to vent from time to time.

My favorite vent is... warning for graphic content

$#@! YOU FRANK!
    We have two major parties [in America], the stupid party and the evil party. Every once in a while they manage to work together and we call it "bipartisanship".
    ~Thomas Woods, Rally for the Republic

bumped for the reason she thinks she can get a different outcome of the poll since we are occupied with this RP fund raiser and not paying attention..

We can multi task here people.. Also She knows when the other 2 drop out,RP will get their supporters..

I'm pretty sure anyone with half an active brain cell knows that we ain't talkin' about Tancredo or Hunter in that poll. Even though I'm pissed that Mike "Can't raise milk money" Huckabee got a slot.
    Home is where my brothers lie. I stop and kneel at Arlington. You can go around if you like.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmistad View Post
    I just don't get it why these whores don't talk about RP. They listed Huckabee separately but Tancredo/Hunter/or Paul together. What exactly do we need to satisfy these $#@!s? Money? We have it. Message? We have the best one. If this is not bias, tell me what it is! We raised what Huckabee raised in an hour.

Sorry, I'm pissed.
    Its about the war dummies!!! They want war. They want to kick ass because its our job as the most powerful country in the world to spread democracy around the planet at the point of a gun. Its about honor and Islamo-Fascism and kickin ass for the red white and blue. Its about having a bigger US flag flying in front of your house than your neighbor has. Its about being a patriot and "these colors dont run" Its about fighting them over there so we dont have to fight them over here. Its about "support the troops" even if the troops dont like the war. Its about follow the leader.

LOL

Dont you guys get it yet? Thats how they think.

When will you ever learn?
    http://www.freetalklive.com

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth.” - Bill Hicks

"The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

Only1% we are winning by.. Come on people.. We going to look like loosers here with how many millions we raised and only win this poll by 1%.

Come on people..Vote on this poll...

multi task poeple ...

Anyone notice how Lara has completely dropped McCain from any of her polls?

F**k you Frank!
    State of New York - 24th Congressional District

ya , she is as bias as they come . but it pisses her off when ron wins her polls so vote ..

Pardon me for my ignorance, but who is this Frank fellow and why is he hated so?

I really don't know.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MO4RonPaul View Post
    Pardon me for my ignorance, but who is this Frank fellow and why is he hated so?

I really don't know.
    Luntz.

It's Penn's idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9EWDB_zK4
    State of New York - 24th Congressional District

frank luntz , he does the polls for fox news .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9EWDB_zK4

ya , he is a dink . welcome to the revolution mo4ronpaul !