Thread: Ron Paul has momentum!

Ron Paul has momentum!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...or-revolution/

"We are seeing a level of enthusiasm for Ron Paul that can be compared with President Obama in 2008", said Eric Brakey, Media Coordinator for NYC Liberty HQ, the grassroots organization hosting the rally for the candidate. "Congressman Paul's youth support is different now than it was during his last presidential campaign. It's more organized and it's picking up steam and continues to grow".

As the longtime congressman from Texas stepped onto the stage, the crowd screamed with enthusiasm. The audience's biggest reaction came when he spoke about ending the Federal Reserve. "The country has changed in the last four years, but my message hasn't changed" Paul said. "The country is ripe for a true revolution".

Responding to an earlier interview with Jon Stewart, he told the crowd that he is largely ignored by the media for a couple of reasons, one being that "people in charge don't want to hear our message".

Paul, who's making his third bid for the White House, devoted the final moments of his speech to President Obama. "Obama thinks he is going to spend a billion dollars on his [re-election] campaign", but "when truth prevails you don't need a billion dollars".

I cant wait for the Black This Out Moneybomb!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, the r3VOLution will be televised.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

I would take this with a grain of salt. The guy making the statement is most likely a supporter. We had large enthusiastic crowds last time also. We are definitely doing better than last election, but we have a very long way to go.

He's catching on, I'm te...

"Media Coordinator for NYC Liberty HQ, the grassroots organization hosting the rally for the candidate."
    Capitalists can exploit you only with your permission: by trading with you, selling to you, asking you to sell out.

Government exploits you at the point of a gun.

As long as you limit the power of the latter, the former can only exploit by providing better products, services and options. if they collude, then all bets are off. But that is a problem with government--in that case fascism--not capitalism.

-dew

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I would take this with a grain of salt. The guy making the statement is most likely a supporter. We had large enthusiastic crowds last time also. We are definitely doing better than last election, but we have a very long way to go.
    If he in fact is a supporter; then the fact that a CNN reporter supports Paul with such a stellar review only further confirms the fact that Paul continues to gain momentum. I'm not skimping on my party. I'll take a shaker of salt, a bag of lemons and a bottle of tequila.