Thread: we will need a new widget

we will need a new widget

I think they might need to design a new widget, because we are definitely going to be breaking through the top of this $6 million thermometer. I can't wait to see what happens when we do.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think they need an oil well that is spewing $$$

All that money spilled on the floor. How shameful.

You guys hear that campaign!? We need a new widget, we are about to fill up the old one.
    Home is where my brothers lie. I stop and kneel at Arlington. You can go around if you like.

Holy $#@!! It's even exceeding their expectations!

Heh that reminds me of Chief Brody in Jaws: "I think you're gonna need a bigger widget..."

Quote Originally Posted by Second_Tier_My_Ass View Post
    I think they might need to design a new widget, because we are definitely going to be breaking through the top of this $6 million thermometer. I can't wait to see what happens when we do.
    I don't think so. It looks to me like it was designed for flexibility -- all they have to do is move the thermometer down to show the higher numbers. I bet we'll see it adjusted this evening considering we're going to top $7 mil tonight .

Quote Originally Posted by Second_Tier_My_Ass View Post
    It is Flash.. They reset the scaling factor variable and reset the textfields and publish..shopuldn't take but two minutes.. No breakage involved here..No scaling limit either on the meter bar. My guess is unless it is masked you would just see it travel to the edge of the clip and then disappear unless they had StageScaleMode = NO_SCALE set.

Best
    Randy

At this rate somebody's gonna need to roll out a new widget by 7 PM EST!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My widget has been toast all day.

just for the record, when i said we're going to "break through the top" of it, i didn't mean that it would literally break and stop working.