Us Ron Paul supporters have to realize that we are some of the most well politically informed individuals in the nation. The United States has the lowest
voter turn out of all industrialized nations. We need to talk to our friends, get them informed, get them to register to vote and get them to the polls. We
also need all the help we can get to defeat the media, the media outlets in this nation are owned by large corporations who are going to back the
candidates who are going to benefit them. We need to use every single tool at our disposal in order to counteract this censorship of Ron Paul.
I've heard a plethora of ingenious ideas from supporters and I will list them off. Comment in all of the forums and discussions regarding the campaign,
youtube has been displaying an outstanding amount of support for Ron Paul. Display your support with pride, you would be surprised how powerful a t-shirt, a sticker, anything saying Ron Paul 2012 on it is. It will make people pay more attention to him, I have heard suggestions to write Ron Paul 2012 on dollar
bills, write it on the back windshield of your car, post it EVERYWHERE. And make sure to spread the word and spread the ideas! Also get the word out that even the smallest donation, if we get enough of them it will make a serious impact. Together we can do this.
I have seen a lot of support for Ron Paul from people in Europe, I've emailed European media outlets to expose the censorship that has been happening in our country, their press is much more free than ours. I have also considered emailing famous musicians, at least to get the word out that people should register to vote and consider all the candidates. People listen to a lot more than the media, use everything that's at our disposal, even one individual working hard can impact the minds of hundreds!

Ron Paul Revolution!