View Poll Results: If Ron Paul doesn't win the nomination, how would you vote?

Voters
1226. You may not vote on this poll
  • No one but Paul, else write-in Paul

710 57.91%
  • No one but Ron Paul or Gary Johnson, else write-in Paul

138 11.26%
  • Ron Paul, else third party

114 9.30%
  • Ron Paul or Gary Johnson else third party

104 8.48%
  • Ron Paul, else GOP nominee (regardless of who that is)

11 0.90%
  • Ron Paul else Other GOP contender, but only if a specific one or two

27 2.20%
  • Ron Paul else Obama

38 3.10%
  • If Ron Paul not nominee, I have no idea how I'd vote! Make Ron Paul nominee!

84 6.85%
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Media and GOP: "No one but Paul" POLL ADDED

No one but paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I became a Republican so that I could vote for Ron, so without a doubt if he's not on the ballot I'm writing him in.

I agree. All of it. I agree that the republican party will use this to undermine us and call us fake republicans.

I propose a new thread...

I'm a life-long Republican: NO ONE BUT PAUL!

Worth saying twice.

NO ONE BUT PAUL.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think if the GOP realized that they will lose a good 12 to 15 percent of their base if paul doesnt get elected they may decide to reconsider the way they are treating him. Is there any good ideas of how to prove this to maintsream republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Did you make that poll thread?
    No, I was hoping it could be added to this thread so there's not a duplicate. Can that be done? I'll keep on it.

eta - PM'd the OP, submitted question to the admins.

eta2 - NOBP
    Last edited by georgiaboy; 09-28-2011 at 10:09 PM.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

It's a great day in America for men and women with God-given freedom. What will you do with that freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    It's a great day in America for men and women with God-given freedom. What will you do with that freedom?
    Spread the message...

NO ONE BUT PAUL!!!

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    ~Samuel Adams
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    No, I was hoping it could be added to this thread so there's not a duplicate. Can that be done? I'll keep on it.

eta - PM'd the OP, submitted question to the admins.

eta2 - NOBP
    argh, do you mind telling me what poll you wanted, and I'll see if I can add one? Or do I have to go through 32 pages?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

sa, post #287

OK, I added the poll
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    OK, I added the poll
    Thanks, that's classy, since I know you don't agree with this.

No one but Paul, I'll write his name and if I couldn't write in his name, I'd stay home.

No One But Paul

Nothing but freedom

Nothing but prosperity

Nothing but the Constitution

No one but Paul.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

Quote Originally Posted by KingRobbStark View Post
    Nothing but freedom

Nothing but prosperity

No one but Paul.
    Wow, love this! Put this on t shirts!! +rep
    Ron Paul & Liberty - It's like trying to hold a beach ball under water

Quote Originally Posted by KingRobbStark View Post
    Nothing but freedom

Nothing but prosperity

No one but Paul.
    + rep !
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    No one but Paul!!! Same as 08'

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    "If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    ~Samuel Adams
    Wonder what it would take to get a certain brewery to add this to their beer labels? 'Cause it would sure look good there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Want to really scare the Repubs? If not Paul, vote Obammer, and tell them so.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    No One But Paul.

(Fact is, the establishment GOP I feel are saying Anyone But Paul, they would take Obama for another four years than see their precious military industrial complex destroyed.)
    You hit the nail on the head with that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Teters View Post
    Want to really scare the Repubs? If not Paul, vote Obammer, and tell them so.
    I'm not voting for that idiot. We don't have to. All of the independents and Democrats we're winning over to the ideals of real, pure conservatism (and, yes, I realize this describes many of the people in this thread) simply will not support a false, unprincipled conservative. Won't happen. If they're going to give conservatism and traditional American principles a fresh try, they're only going to go for the real thing. Period.

And for a decades-long record of supporting this and nothing else, well, such a thing can be claimed by no one but Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    (Fact is, the establishment GOP I feel are saying Anyone But Paul, they would take Obama for another four years than see their precious military industrial complex destroyed.)
    Ah, if only we could trick them into saying this out loud, the vast majority of the rank and file G.O.P. vote would be ours and ours alone.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-29-2011 at 12:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Ron Paul or 3rd party. Just like last time.
    I wrote in Ron Paul in the general election in 2008 and I hope I don't have to again next year. We simply didn't have good 3rd party choices. I simply couldn't see myself voting for fake Paul-hating Barr, or theo-con Chuck Baldwin, or socialst Ralph Nader.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Wonder what it would take to get a certain brewery to add this to their beer labels? 'Cause it would sure look good there.
    That would be epic.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karsten View Post
    I wrote in Ron Paul in the general election in 2008 and I hope I don't have to again next year. We simply didn't have good 3rd party choices. I simply couldn't see myself voting for fake Paul-hating Barr, or theo-con Chuck Baldwin, or socialst Ralph Nader.
    Not to mention that even if the 08 3rd party candidates were more philosophically sound, there was just wouldn't have generated the excitement that Ron Paul would have. I could imagine voting for a 3rd party candidate, but they would have to give me a reason for it.

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast