Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Health & Liberty!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Iodine and Radiation – How it Works

Read here.

And here is a product

And here is what one of the consumers said about it as found on the Amazon product page:
    "This is a great product. My wife is 47 and she was having hormonal issue. She did the research and we thought we give this a try. Our energy has shot through the roof. Her hormones are back to normal level and she is says she feels like she was in her 20's. We can not say enough about how great this has worked for us. We take a couple of drops in water on empty stomach in the morning. It is like the fountain of youth. "

Wave goodbye to global warming, GM and pesticides

Radio wave-treated water could change agriculture as we know it. Its Irish pioneers meet Tom Prendeville

25 August 2013
    A GROUNDBREAKING new Irish technology which could be the greatest breakthrough in agriculture since the plough is set to change the face of modern farming forever.

The technology – radio wave energised water – massively increases the output of vegetables and fruits by up to 30 per cent.

Not only are the plants much bigger but they are largely disease-resistant, meaning huge savings in expensive fertilisers and harmful pesticides.

Extensively tested in Ireland and several other countries, the inexpensive water treatment technology is now being rolled out across the world. The technology makes GM obsolete and also addresses the whole global warming fear that there is too much carbon dioxide in the air, by simply converting excess CO2 into edible plant mass.

Developed by Professor Austin Darragh and Dr JJ Leahy of Limerick University's Department of Chemistry and Environmental Science, the hardy eco-friendly technology uses nothing but the natural elements of sunlight, water, carbon dioxide in the air and the minerals in the soil.

The compact biscuit-tin-sized technology, which is called Vi-Aqua – meaning 'life water' – converts 24 volts of electricity into a radio signal, which charges up the water via an antennae. Once the device is attached to a hose, thousands of gallons of water can be charged up in less than 10 minutes at a cost of pennies.

Read more: http://www.independent.ie/business/i...-29525621.html

Buy it here:

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eagles' Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Foundation_Of_Liberty View Post
    Good article, especially for those who think "organic" means safe. Most of the organic salad dressings use the dreaded SOYBEAN oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Foundation_Of_Liberty View Post
    Iodine and Radiation – How it Works

Read here.

And here is a product

And here is what one of the consumers said about it as found on the Amazon product page:

Modifilan is what I use this stuff is great!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I tried for a midwife - couldn't find one in my area when I was preggers --1984/5
    or a water birthing center - which I wanted too.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Flu Vaccines are a multi-BILLION dollar fraud.

Stay away from them, and keep them away from your family.

Read more here

Watch the shameless propaganda and fear-mongering exposed by 60 minutes in this report:

Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 09-10-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Cool

All links is very informative s.I want more information's to this topic.

If we can cure cancer then what do we want more. This is the disease which has killed many people with swear pain. It should be done, no matter what the cost is.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It Turns to Poison in Your Body
    5 shocking facts about aspartame. Article by Edward Group.

(found as artificial sweetener in cola drinks, gum, and many other "foods.")

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Non-GMO Corn 20x Richer in Nutrition than GMO Corn

Is GMO corn nutritionally equivalent to non-GMO corn? Monsanto will tell you the answer is a big ‘yes’, but the real answer is absolutely not. And the simple reality is that they are continuing to get away with their blatant misinformation. In fact, a 2012 nutritional analysis of genetically modified corn found that not only is GM corn lacking in vitamins and nutrients when compared to non-GM corn, but the genetic creation also poses numerous health risks due to extreme toxicity.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/analysis-fin...-highly-toxic/

A growing body of research clearly shows the absolute necessity of vitamin D for good health and disease prevention. However, despite vitamin D’s role in keeping your body ticking along like a well-oiled clock, you are likely deficient in the “sunshine vitamin” – because the majority of people are.

Our vitamin D levels have dropped as a result of being scared sunless by those spreading misinformation that the sun causes melanoma, a myth that survives by mass promotion but really lacks any factual basis. It has been repeated so many times that most people believe it.
    Vitamin D affects your biological function by influencing nearly 3,000 of your genes through vitamin D receptors. In fact, vitamin D receptors are found throughout your body, which should come as no surprise, given we humans evolved in the sun.

Recent research1,2 has also revealed yet another benefit of sun exposure beyond the protective benefits of producing vitamin D, namely the production of nitric oxide – a compound that lowers your blood pressure.

According to the researchers, the heart-health benefits from this may outweigh the risk of developing skin cancer. Your vitamin D level varies not only with time of day, season, and geographic location, but also with your genetics.

Read more: http://archive.lewrockwell.com/mercola/mercola300.html

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My family stays on 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 per day; especially during the fall and winter months. The theory of why we catch flu in the winter, is because we have no sunlight.

At first sign, anyone is getting the sniffles or a sore through ... we go 6 of the 500 mg monolauen (coconut oil, really) per day and 25,000 IU of Vitain D3; and usually that combination will aide in shortening the duration of anything by a wide margin. My kids are firm believers, in-fact the college one has me send with her to campus so she can jump on it when she things she might be catching something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    My family stays on 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 per day; especially during the fall and winter months. The theory of why we catch flu in the winter, is because we have no sunlight.

At first sign, anyone is getting the sniffles or a sore through ... we go 6 of the 500 mg monolauen (coconut oil, really) per day and 25,000 IU of Vitain D3; and usually that combination will aide in shortening the duration of anything by a wide margin. My kids are firm believers, in-fact the college one has me send with her to campus so she can jump on it when she things she might be catching something.
    Are you saying coconut oil helps with colds?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast