Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Health & Liberty!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The Fat (Slim) Switch

Bottom line, avoid high fructose syrup. Use natural sweeteners instead.
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 10-14-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Grassroots victory against GMO deception is now inevitable

Think about it:
    • Nobody actively goes to the grocery store and seeks out foods with GMOs in them.
    • No food company declares “Now, made with GMO!” on the label of any product they make.
    • No grocery store advertises, “We sell GMO in our store!”
    GMOs are only purchased accidentally by consumers. Nobody buys them on purpose. They buy them out of ignorance. And when that ignorance is transformed into knowledge, nobody wants to eat GMO!

More at http://www.prisonplanet.com/dont-cel...nevitable.html
    My only caveat to this article is that the proper way to do away with GMO is not through government forced labeling, but through Free Market forces and perhaps litigation for possible health damages:

1) Educate everyone of the danger
    2) People will insist on non-GMO
    3) Market will adjust.

Passing a law requiring labeling is less optimal because:

a) you cannot rightly force your neighbor to label the food he sells.
    b) government forced labeling can create false sense of security, because government can quietly alter definitions or drop requirements, as they did with "USDA Organic" label which means GMO can be "USDA Organic" if it is grown without pesticides!

Thus Free Market solution of "non-GMO" label is much better.
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 10-16-2012 at 08:59 AM.

New GM Wheat May Permanently Alter Human Genome, Spark Early Death

"This may be welcome news for some, given one biotech scientist’s email not only acknowledging the risks of disease and reproductive difficulties inherent in GMO consumption but also praising it as a ‘remedy’ for global over-population."

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/gm-wheat-p...-human-genome/
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 10-25-2012 at 11:12 AM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Aspartame is linked to leukemia and lymphoma in new landmark study on humans

"As few as one diet soda daily may increase the risk for leukemia in men and women, and for multiple myeloma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma in men, according to new results from the longest-ever running study on aspartame as a carcinogen in humans. Importantly, this is the most comprehensive, long-term study ever completed on this topic, so it holds more weight than other past studies which appeared to show no risk. And disturbingly, it may also open the door for further similar findings on other cancers in future studies.

The most thorough study yet on aspartame – Over two million person-years"

Read more: http://www.prisonplanet.com/aspartam...on-humans.html

The documentary, Bitter Seeds, examines the ravaging effects that GMO seeds from Monsanto have had on farmers in India. Thousands of them have committed suicide due to crop failures, financial hardship, and personal shame. [If that seems a bit far-fetched, this amazing cinéma vérité will remove all doubt in a way that you will not soon forget. This gets five stars for sure.] Mercola 2012 Oct 27

From
    http://www.realityzone.com/currentperiod.html

GMO is bad news. The evidence is in. Demand non-GMO products. (Remember "USDA Organic" can be GMO! The government labeling at work. No surprise there! "USDA" gives it away. They redefined "organic" to mean no pesticides but still possibly GMO! Be careful when you see "USDA," it's a government department after all!)
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 11-01-2012 at 11:39 AM.

post 101 the vid is gone already
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    post 101 the vid is gone already
    Hmm. Strange I got it from here:
    NWO Gum: Minty Fresh Death!

It worked this morning, and it was great. Maybe they'll fix it.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    93-Year-Old Bodybuilder Beats Others Decades Younger (Video)

Can you perform 57 dips, 61 chin-ups, 48 abdominal crunches and 50 push-ups? How about if you only had 45 seconds to complete each one? In an inspiring display of what the human body can do when properly nourished and challenged, a 93-year-old bodybuilder recently did just that during one of his many championship performances. Perhaps even more impressive, however, is that his strength actually surpasses many 20, 30, and 40 year old individuals whose body he describes as an ‘old car’ that hasn’t been taken care of.

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/93-year-ol...#ixzz2BhLiTJdT

MY CANCER IS GONE. NOW I CAN "LIVE MY LIFE"
    Posted 2012 Nov 7 from Sandi Rog, Westminster, CA

Hello Mr. Griffin.

I had five tumors. One had been radiated, but in the last PET scan this summer, it still showed a lot of residue, which usually lasts for several months. That happened with the tumor in my pelvis. Well, in this scan, it was completely GONE. No residue whatsoever. I was shocked! On top of that, the tumor in my right rib was GONE. There's no sign that it was ever there.

Out of the three tumors in my lymph nodes, one completely DISAPPEARED! There are no signs it was ever there. As for the two left in the lymph nodes, one is almost completely gone (the test results read: "There is almost complete resolution of abnormal cells") and the other has shrunk so significantly that the doc isn't worried a bit about it!

When he walked into the office he said, "Your PET scan looks great!" And he went on to explain what I shared above. He then sat down and said, "Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. It's working." He leaned forward, forearms on his knees. "What ARE you doing?"

I handed him my paper listing B17 (Laetrile), B15, zinc citrate, and pancreatic enzymes.

He said, "Since you are not on any treatment plan from us, I don't see any reason for you to keep seeing us, and what you're doing seems to be working better than anything we have to offer. You should continue with your current treatments and go live your life. He said this "live your life" statement at least three times.

He was very impressed and asked if I was seeing another doc who was prescribing these treatments. I lifted my book, WORLD WITHOUT CANCER and said "I'm seeing the docs in this book. He wrote down the title and, hopefully, he'll read it. In the meantime, I've come home and I'm LIVING my LIFE!

Read World without Cancer by G. Edward Griffin.

See this video at:
    Cancer CURE FOUND!!!
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 11-10-2012 at 08:20 PM.

When you eat is as important as what you eat.

Story at-a-glance
    • New research suggests that when you eat could be just as important as what you eat … and possibly even more so
    • Mice that fasted for 16 hours a day stayed lean and healthy even when fed a high-calorie diet; their mouse counterparts that had access to food day and night became obese and showed blood sugar and liver problems despite eating the same number of calories
    • Other research suggests fasting triggers a variety of health-promoting hormonal and metabolic changes similar to those that occur when you exercise, offering protection against chronic disease
    • Fasting does not mean starving yourself; options for intermittent fasting include skipping breakfast, cutting off your food intake in the early evening or late afternoon, or even simply delaying meals, such as breakfast, until after you exercise
    Read more: http://lewrockwell.com/mercola/mercola243.html
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 11-10-2012 at 09:09 PM.

How Fitness Protects Brains

Story at-a-glance
    • A new study finds physical exercise, more than mental exercise, protects your brain against age-related changes; people who engaged in the most physical exercise showed the least brain shrinkage
    • Exercise, diet, and stress management are three primary factors that play key roles in maintaining sharp mental function as you age
    • Exercise promotes brain cell regeneration and production of key brain chemicals and growth factors such as BDNF, which is important in maintaining memory, skilled task performance, and overall cognitive function
    • Your dietary choices are another important factor in brain health; your brain is comprised mostly of fat so requires abundant dietary fats in order to repair and regenerate; one of the most potent and bioavailable sources of animal-based omega-3 fat for your brain is krill oil
    • Some of the best brain foods are fresh vegetables, berries, organic eggs from pastured hens, raw milk and meat products from pastured animals, nuts, avocados, coconut oil and olive oil

Exercise increases your brain health in a variety of ways. Exercise:

• Jump-starts neurogenesis – the creation of new brain cells. Neurogenesis is thought to be especially prevalent in your hippocampus. As you age, the stem cells in your brain tend to become less active and you produce fewer new cells, which may slow your brain function.5
    • Encourages new brain cells to join the existing neural network, instead of “rattling around aimlessly in the brain before dying.” Exercise helps the new brain cells learn how to “multitask.”
    • Upregulates production of brain chemicals and growth factors, like BDNF, which is key in maintaining memory, skilled task performance, and overall cognitive function.
    • Lifts your mood and helps neutralize the harmful effects of stress by boosting neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine, and may even protect your brain cells against the effects of stress hormones.
    • Increases insulin sensitivity and may even help you make better food choices.

The Most Important Macronutrient for Your Brain is FAT

Sixty percent of your brain is fat. DHA alone makes up about 15 to 20 percent of your brain’s cerebral cortex, as well as 30 to 60 percent of your retina, making it an essential nutrient for both brain and eye health. Your neuron membranes are composed of a thin double layer of fatty acid molecules. Myelin, the protective sheath surrounding your neurons, is composed of 30 percent protein and 70 percent fat.

You can protect your brain by giving it healthful fats from whole foods, such as organic eggs from pastured hens, whole raw milk from pastured cows, raw nuts, avocados, and olive oil. Eggs and dairy are a rich source of lecithin, choline and vitamin B12 – nutrients especially important for good brain function. There is also evidence that coconut oil may offer very significant protection against brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s, and may even stop brain atrophy in its tracks.

They key to brain health, is to make sure you are consuming plenty of healthy fat as I mentioned above. That will be about 98 percent of your fat or so. But it is crucial to make sure you are getting the essential fats from marine life that in the form of omega-3 fats.

• Avoid and remove mercury from your body. Dental amalgam fillings are one of the major sources of mercury, however you should be healthy prior to having them removed. Once you have adjusted to following the diet described in my optimized nutrition plan, you can follow the mercury detox protocol and then find a biological dentist to have your amalgams removed.
    • Avoid aluminum, such as antiperspirants, non-stick cookware, vaccine adjuvants, etc.
    • Exercise regularly. It's been suggested that exercise can trigger a change in the way the amyloid precursor protein is metabolized, thus, slowing down the onset and progression of Alzheimer's. Exercise also increases levels of the protein PGC-1alpha. New research has shown that people with Alzheimer's have less PGC-1alpha in their brains, and cells that contain more of the protein produce less of the toxic amyloid protein associated with Alzheimer's. I would strongly recommend reviewing the Peak Fitness Technique for my specific recommendations.
    • Avoid flu vaccinations as most contain both mercury and aluminum, as well as egg proteins (e.g. myelin basic protein), which the body may produce antibodies against and that cross-react with the myelin coating your nerves, in effect causing your immune system to attack your nervous system!
    • Eat blueberries. Wild blueberries, which have high anthocyanin and antioxidant content, are known to guard against Alzheimer's and other neurological diseases.
    • Challenge your mind daily. Mental stimulation, especially learning something new, such as learning to play an instrument or a new language, is associated with a decreased risk of Alzheimer's. Researchers suspect that mental challenge helps to build up your brain, making it less susceptible to the lesions associated with Alzheimer's disease.
    • Avoid anticholinergic and statin drugs. Drugs that block acetylcholine, a nervous system neurotransmitter, have been shown to increase your risk of dementia. These drugs include certain night-time pain relievers, antihistamines, sleep aids, certain antidepressants, medications to control incontinence, and certain narcotic pain relievers.

More: http://lewrockwell.com/mercola/mercola245.html
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 11-17-2012 at 12:38 PM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

6 Months in, 50 Pounds Down

" His diet seemed to go against everything that didn’t work for me in the past. My gut (no pun intended) told me I was eating too many carbohydrates, so I decided to give it a try and devoured The Primal Blueprint in just two days. I don’t like to do anything halfway so I fully committed to change and ditched grains, potatoes, and sugar, and ate lots of meat, vegetables, and fruit. I kept a Primal journal for the first few weeks to help me get started. Immediately the weight started to melt off just as I had read that it would. I began walking a moderate amount because of the new energy I gained, and slowly worked up to sprinting once a week and body weight exercises. Within a month, my gastric reflux was gone and I could eat all kinds of Primal foods that had given me indigestion in the past when paired with grains. I never felt deprived, and noticed heightened taste awareness of foods that wouldn’t have appealed to me previously. I lost my cravings for sugar and carbs and the desire to consume the foods that had been making me fat for years. I found foods that I enjoyed just as much or even better than those that had gotten me in trouble on the scales. I regained my love for bacon! I started intermittent fasting a couple times a week and was surprised at my lack of hunger pangs. At last! I was a fat burning beast!"

More here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/i-wil...#axzz2CbXJk1e5

Should You Get an Ineffective, Toxic, Flu Vaccine?

"If I told you a medication would have a slightly better than 50% chance of helping you avoid the flu would you take it? [50% means flip a coin]. Furthermore, if I told you this medication was contaminated with the second or third most toxic substance known to mankind--mercury--would that influence your decision?

I think the decision is easy—wash your hands, take vitamin C and eat good food. That is a better anti-flu regimen when compared to a toxic, ineffective vaccine. "

http://drdavidbrownstein.blogspot.co...ic-flu_18.html
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 11-21-2012 at 08:33 PM.

Top US Healthcare Giant:
    GMOs Are Devastating Health
    Buy Organic for Proper Health

Just days after a leading genetically modified organism (GMO) researcher spoke out against GMOs and how many pro-GMO ‘scientists’ are in bed with Monsanto or carry their own GMO patents, the largest managed healthcare provider in the United States is now publicly speaking out against GMOs. In a recent newsletter, the Kaiser Permanente company discussed the numerous dangers of GMOs in a recent newsletter and how to avoid them.

Top Health Giant Says Buy Organic for Proper Health

The newsletter then goes on to tell readers how they can avoid GMOs in their food through buying high quality organic and looking for other non-GMO indicators. It is important to remember the organic labeling meanings when shopping organic, however, which this newsletter unfortunately does not address. Make sure you know which ‘level’ of organic you are consuming:

• Products labeled ‘100% organic’ – These items are made with 100% organic ingredients and are the highest quality organic products you can purchase. No GMOs are allowed.

• Labeled ‘organic’ — These products are to contain at least 95% organic ingredients overall. Still no GMOs are allowed.

• ‘Made with ‘organic ingredients’ — This is the lowest form of organic content. This label is only required to contain 70% organic ingredients, meaning that the remaining 30% can be conventional. The conventional items, however, are not allowed to contain GMOs. These products don’t qualify for the USDA seal, whereas the previous two do.
    You can also look for the ‘Non-GMO Verified’ logo on food items to be sure that they are GMO free.
    But why does a major corporation care that you are eating GMOs? Well the fact of the matter is that the research (and common sense — eating pesticide factories mixed with the DNA of viruses isn’t going to end well) indicates GMOs are causing problematic health conditions across the board. Of course the issue lies in the fact that GMOs are not immediately considered as a cause and actually influence disease through a series of complications that are not easy to trace. But as the only lifelong study has showed us, 50% of male and 70% of female rats died prematurely when consuming GMOs.

And the bottom line is that this is costing Kaiser Permanente. If members of the healthcare juggernaut were to switch to high quality organic foods free of GMOs, pesticides, mercury-containing high-fructose corn syrup, and artificial sweeteners, then Kaiser would be dishing out millions upon millions less for healthcare costs.

Read more:
    http://naturalsociety.com/top-us-hea...tating-health/

Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 12-02-2012 at 07:47 AM.

Fluoride in public tap water is highly poisonous. [In this short video segment that was removed from the documentary, The Great Culling, to keep it from running too long, you can see what effect it had on four prize-winning horses. And humans are drinking that stuff, too.]
    YouTube 2012 Nov 28
    The Great Culling can be obtained here.

Get filters, and demand your county to remove fluoride from your drinking water.

Other Fluoride Youtube videos:

Doctor Speaks Out Against Fluoride
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=3fk5wkcd_Ik

Fluoride Fight!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMW3z1pPe3M

The History of Fluoride
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUroSlMWTbY

tcchtv: Fluoridation is Criminal
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzGvFP5PGWc

todaytonight: Dangers of Fluoride
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOZdjfm6kLQ

The Agenda Behind Fluoride
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRkDM3ShkWg

US Senate Hearing on Safe Drinking Water Act
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5oOTkBKXys

MSNBC: Pharmaceuticals in US Water Supply
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4HMG3lMM9k

NBC: Hormones in Water Turn Male Fish Into Females
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1MsWUGkOFE

Industrial Fluoridation: A Historical Perspective
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lneb772BIQM

Horses Killed by Fluoride in Water
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H58EpAdnQN0

Alex Jones and Luke Rudkowski Cover Water Fluoridation
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHRjJe1grxg

Sodium Fluoride: Not in My Water
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE3sHZfXJL4
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 12-02-2012 at 08:09 AM.

Eagles' Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Foundation_Of_Liberty View Post
    I know alot of people who love crossword puzzles for mind challenge. We've just started doing them and it is a blast. I must promise NOT to go on internet to find the answers

We live in area where there are many Elders and boy, do they ever exercise - puts me to shame. There is an older couple fully geared up with helmits and sleek bike-wear peeling around the neighborhood - love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Louise View Post
    I know alot of people who love crossword puzzles for mind challenge. We've just started doing them and it is a blast. I must promise NOT to go on internet to find the answers

We live in area where there are many Elders and boy, do they ever exercise - puts me to shame. There is an older couple fully geared up with helmits and sleek bike-wear peeling around the neighborhood - love it!
    Nice!

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast