Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Health & Liberty!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Chocolate component reverses memory loss
    in older people, claims study

Columbia University research indicates high-flavanol cocoa rejuvenates specific brain activity through increased blood flow

Get organic cocoa.

Poisoned Wheat Harvest

Daisy Luther on another reason why wheat makes us sick.

Of course the wheat has been genetically mutated in 1970's into a chronic poison with twice the chromosome count that the wheat of the Bible had.
    http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/
    http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/media/

But even the ancient, pristine wheat is not optimal food source if better options are available:
    http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2014/0...you-eat-kamut/

Got Pain?

6 natural, effective alternatives to ibuprofen and aspirin.

Curcumin has also been found to be as effective as Prozac in treating depression, but comes with no nasty side effects.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Foundation_Of_Liberty View Post
    I Will Never Vaccinate My Child

Bill Sardi explains the plain and awful facts.
    Great article!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

It’s also why more and more people are waking up and realizing the vaccine industry is a dangerous medical racket founded in pseudoscience quackery, depopulation agendas and the systematic chemical abuse of children. Big Pharma today reflects the scientific dictatorship of Big Tobacco from yesteryear

Much like the con artistry of Big Tobacco which once ruled medical journals and funded all “scientific” research into the claimed safety of cigarette smoking, the vaccine industry currently dominates messages that appear in medical journals and the mainstream media. But this brand of corporate-quacked pseudoscience is no more legitimate than the Big Tobacco “science” which produced full-page ads for Camels cigarettes appearing in the Journal of the American Medical Association along with claims like, “More doctors smoke Camels than any other cigarette.

In both cases, the corporate science was utterly contrived, and anyone who opposed the for-profit corporate machines that poisoned people for profit with their toxic products was silenced, fired, intimidated or otherwise threatened.

Just as Big Tobacco’s top executives swore under oath to the U.S. Congress in 1994 that “Nicotine is not addictive,” today’s vaccine pushers swear, “Vaccines do not cause autism.” And yet even the CDC’s own top scientist whistleblower openly admitted in 2014 to a massive CDC cover-up that sought to bury the data linking autism and vaccines.

Read more: http://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/01/n...ccine-mafia-2/

Delivered at the Sixtieth Annual Awards Dinner National Health Federation Woodland Hills, California January 31, 2015

Public speaking coaches suggest you size up your audience before you deliver a speech. I’m told there are three ways to segment an audience; those who already embrace what I have to say; those who stand in the middle and need further convincing and those who oppose or disagree with what I have to say. I’m told those who oppose or disagree will not move all the way to embracing my thoughts, that the best I can expect is for them to move towards the middle and those in the middle move towards what I am going to suggest here tonight.

Now I have a problem because my assessment of this audience is either that they embrace alternative medicine and some of its obvious misdirection, or they embrace conventional medicine and all of its deadly trappings, or that they embrace parts of both which is practically where most people stand. The problem is, what if both are on the wrong track? Just how am I going to address such an audience?

In the next few minutes I am going to tell you that cancer has been cured and how you can do that without any hand holding, both with and without the use of conventional medicines. That should surely be the way to win over a bipolar audience such as this. But sadly, it won’t.

I am going to tell you that we have met the outer limits of what can be accomplished to prevent and cure cancer because in satisfying your proclivity towards conventional or alternative medicine I am still butting up against the greatest tool modern medicine uses in its deadly quest to control your mind and your healthcare decisions — FEAR.

Gripped with the fear of the fresh diagnosis of cancer what will you elect to do? I can tell you right now but I will save it for the end.

I just may demolish your closely held beliefs in alternative therapies – namely that alkaline diets cure cancer.

Here are the lines of evidence that alkalinity does not prevent or cure cancer.

• There is a 600% increase in the risk for esophageal and gastric cancer with the use of non-prescription antacids.[1]
    • Gastric infection with H. pylori, a bacterium that shuts off acid production in the gastric tract, increases the risk for cancer.[2]
    • The acid/alkaline balance of the blood is automatically controlled to remain within neutral pH (~7.4)[3] and if alkaline or acid diets could significantly alter blood pH we would continually be in the emergency room being treated for alkalosis or acidosis.

Furthermore, I ask those who believe alkaline diets prevent cancer if they believe probiotic “friendly bacteria” such as acidophilus should be supplemented in the diet? Most respond positively. Yet acidophilus (its first four letters spelled out are A-C-I-D) is acid-forming bacteria.

Now, are you ready to hiss and throw me out of this conclave before I go any farther? It’s outrageous to believe I know what the cure for cancer is, after all, where is my Mayo Clinic diploma? I really have a lot of convincing to do get you to believe that in the next few minutes.

In the 1930s it was Otto Warburg who won two Nobel Prizes for his discovery that cancer cells convert from using oxygen to sugar for energy.[4] There is always some “sugar burning” going on, but cancer cells generate up to 60% of their energy from sugar rather than ~5% in healthy cells.

By the way, because cancer cells utilize sugar for energy they expel lactic acid, and that is how the alkaline theory of cancer got started in the wrong direction. The acid is expelled outside of the cancer cell.

Indeed, the very way cancer is detected in this modern era is to image tumors using PET scan technology where radioactive sugar is instilled and the sugar is immediately attracted to feed the fast-growing ball of cancer cells wherever they may be, and then visualized on the PET scan.[5] The cancer industry certainly knows sugar feeds cancer.

With recognition that changes in cell metabolism define the difference between healthy and malignant cells it is shameful that greater interest in cancer cell metabolism hasn’t been forthcoming sooner.[6] An article in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute said the Warburg Effect is experiencing a renaissance. And that report was published a decade ago.[7]

All of the accumulated knowledge to date involving cancer cell metabolism strongly suggests limitation of refined sugars to control tumor cell growth.[8]

The particular type of sugar consumed may influence cancer risk. A recent study is instructive. Six of ten mice fed a diet rich in high fructose corn syrup developed liver tumors over a 12-month period of time versus zero tumors in mice fed a normal diet.[9]

But for inexplicable reasons, limitation of dietary sugar is not in the average oncologist’s armamentarium.

From an experiment conducted in 1909 that demonstrated the growth of implanted tumors was inhibited by underfeeding mice, to reduction in the recurrence of tumors from 82% in fully-fed mice to only 28% in underfed mice in an experiment conducted in 1926, it has been widely known that diet can control cancer.

Another experiment showed that a limited calorie diet combined with high-fat intake reduced tumor incidence from 73% to just 7%.

We’ve known for over 100 years that diets can control cancer yet there is no recommended diet for cancer patients.[10]

A report in the journal The Oncologist suggests that dietary restriction or intermittent fasting “may be a potent supportive intervention for patients undergoing standard cancer treatment.”[11] But is there a cancer patient that ever hears of this?

Inexplicably, the dietary recommendation for cancer patients receiving chemotherapy, as described by the American Cancer Society, is to increase calorie and protein intake.[12]

Ketone bodies inhibit malignant cell growth.[13]

The original ketogenic diet was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924 to treat epilepsy. It is a diet high in fat, adequate in protein and low in carbohydrates.

There already is a ketogenic medical food called KETO-CAL[14], a nutritional food that is 1.6% carbohydrate and 90% fat used to treat childhood epilepsy that has been shown to reduce brain tumors in animals by 35-65%. Good God, we already have a nutritional-based cure for cancer.

All three dietary approaches, calorie restriction (fasting) or a low carbohydrate diet or a ketogenic diet, reduce blood glucose levels that tumor cells depend upon for survival.

The use of a low-carbohydrate (no bread, no rice, no pasta), or calorie-restricted and/or ketogenic diet (low calories, high fat) decreases the growth of cancer by 15-30% in animals. The remaining growth depends on glucose formed by the liver.

Diabetes is common among patients with cancer.[15]

An interesting study of 119 breast cancer patients found 65.5% had diabetes or pre-diabetes with 80% of these cases of diabetes being previously undiagnosed.[16]

In older women there is a strong connection between breast cancer mortality and sugar consumption.[17]

It is instructive to learn that in the animal lab 50% of mice fed a carbohydrate-rich western diet exhibit tumors by age 1 whereas no tumors are detected in mice fed a low carbohydrate diet.

Now it should come as no surprise to learn that the anti-diabetic drug metformin is being re-purposed as an anti-cancer drug.[18]

The anti-diabetic drug metformin works to reduce blood sugar levels by reducing glucose production in the liver. This suggests limited sugar-carbohydrate diets combined with inhibition of glucose synthesis from the liver would be the most appropriate anti-cancer therapy.[19]

Does metformin do more than shrink tumors? Does it reduce mortality and save lives? For comparison, chemotherapy drugs gain approval from the FDA if they shrink tumors by 50% even though they don’t prolong survival. The most recent study indicates metformin does indeed reduce mortality from cancer and from all-causes by about 25%.[20]

Metformin first gained approval by the FDA in 1957 for the treatment of adult-onset diabetes. In 1971 the idea that metformin may be a promising anti-cancer drug was first proposed and subsequent animal experiments in that same decade confirmed that notion. A report published in Science magazine in 2012 states that metformin may have saved more people from cancer death than any drug in history as some 120 million prescriptions are written for it annually.[21]

So let’s go to our doctor and demand we get an Rx for metformin. But wait. We know modern medicine has dragged its feet for over a century on the connection between diet and cancer and for over 80 years since the discovery by Otto Warburg in Germany that cancer cells thrive on sugar; and since 1971 when it was first realized metformin reduces cancer growth and mortality. Why are we going back and asking our doctors for metformin when they have lost all level of trust?

But what if we, for many reasons, don’t want a synthetic drug to treat our cancer? There is a natural molecule for you.

Metformin genetically produces its anti-cancer effects primarily by exerting its influence over a key enzyme, AMPK.[22]

And it turns out that resveratrol, known as a red wine molecule, has been found to increase AMPK 200 times better than metformin.

A remarkable comparison was performed in the animal lab between metformin, the anti-diabetic drug, and resveratrol, the red wine molecule. At a 30 times lower dose, resveratrol outperformed metformin, demonstrably reduced blood sugar levels, improved the ability of insulin to enter cells and produce energy and activated more internal antioxidant enzymes as well as restored vitamin C levels to normal better than metformin.[23]

Modern medicine is ignoring resveratrol, but you don’t have to.

Resveratrol also turns off the cancer switch.

The switch that causes healthy cells to convert to using sugar for energy is called hypoxia inducing factor-1 or HIF-1 for short. There is compelling evidence that hypoxia inducing factor-1 (HIF-1) is that very switch that signals cells to utilize sugar for energy.[24],[25],[26],[27],[28],[29]

But what would happen if we blocked that cell signal? What if we shut off the HIF-1 protein from being produced? Cells might actually be oxygen deprived, but if the HIF-1 signal is not sent, cells would not convert to utilization of sugar for energy.

Also HIF-1 inhibition blocks the development of new blood vessels that facilitate the delivery of sugars and other nutrients to the tumor site.

The most profound HIF-1 inhibitor, pharmaceutical or nutriceutical, is a matrix of natural molecules called polyphenols available as a propriety dietary supplement, a proprietary formula I confess I have a financial interest in. In research conducted by National Institutes of Health researchers report this nutraceutical was found to down-regulate genes that control HIF-1 by -1366-fold in rodent heart tissues. This was compared to plain resveratrol -189 fold.[30] The cancer switch can be demonstrably turned off by an off-the-shelf molecule – resveratrol and more so when combined with other similar molecules.

The scientific literature points to combination therapy, low sugar and low carbohydrate diets combined with drugs and/or nutraceuticals to successfully subdue cancer.

Will anything ever change in cancer therapy?

Oncologists only mention in passing that there are no cures for cancer and in fact, cancer cells are only temporarily killed off with chemotherapy or radiation. Since treatment is spaced out to allow for recovery, during these intervals cancer cells repopulate.[31]

Seventy-percent of cancers are solid tumors which radiation or chemotherapy cannot penetrate.[32] Chemotherapy inevitably results in cancer treatment resistance and destroys the immune system. Modern cancer treatment is largely an exercise in futility.

Infusion of chemotherapy agents in the oncologist’s office, which by one report only contribute to ~2% of the cancer cures[33], generates 80% of an oncologist’s income.[34] Any therapy that would interrupt that income stream would likely be ignored or rejected outright.

Nothing may ever be allowed to change in the cancer treatment arena. But that doesn’t mean you need to be a victim of cancer and/or be duped by the cancer treatment industry.

Will anything that I said tonight change the way you practically address your diet or alter your health decisions? That is not likely.

A long-term study in Canada showed that patients who elected to undergo cancer treatment achieved a median survival of only 9-months over patients who refused to undergo radiation, surgery or chemotherapy.[35]

Do you think that you would stand a good chance of living more than 9 months longer by adhering to what you have learned here tonight? Do you think that a low sugar/carbohydrate diet combined with a drug like metformin or a molecule like resveratrol would prolong life by 9 months without all the pain, suffering, anguish and financial ruin that results from modern cancer treatment?

It was John Ely PhD who had shown in the animal lab that only 1 in 20 mice (5%) fed a low-sugar died expired from implanted breast tumors whereas 16 of 24 mice (66%) fed a high-sugar and carbohydrate diet failed to survive[36], ventured to place two end-stage terminal breast cancer patients on a low-sugar/ low carbohydrate diet combined with oral vitamin C. Each subject shed 50 pounds and lived 11 and 13 years respectively.[37]

So what are you going to tell others about what you heard tonight? You may tell others you heard some homeopathic lecturer talk about sugar and cancer at a dinner party and you decided to forgo dessert. You are stymied. You don’t know what to do with the information that has just been delivered to you. You, you want to check with your doctor first. You need to hear this from others before you believe it. Why doesn’t my doctor tell me this, you ask? Yes, why doesn’t he?

You see, you have never made an independent health decision in your lifetime and now you are being asked to do that in regard to a mortal disease. You are paralyzed by the thought of making the wrong decision.

If your mother has cancer and you attempt to share this information with her to forgo chemotherapy, your relatives will secret her away for a second opinion with an oncologist and you won’t be able to stand up to them. They have the doctors and all that medical technology on their side and all you have is a few herbs and a diet in their place.

So where does this information leave you?

In summary, if you prefer conventional medicine and you or a loved one are diagnosed with cancer or desire to prevent recurrence of cancer you might consult with a licensed physician about a prescription for the anti-diabetic medicine metformin.

If you adamantly have camped yourself away from using any conventional cancer treatment and are looking for a natural remedy, you might start with resveratrol in modest doses (no more than 350 milligrams/day). If you already take metformin, you can take resveratrol with it to potentiate its action.

If you absolutely don’t want anything to do with pills, you can start with a low-sugar/ low-carbohydrate diet.

So where did I just leave my audience – perplexed, paralyzed, frightened, pulled in two directions, pitted against family members and doctors, feeling they face the rest of life without ever having a chocolate chip cookie again, feeling exploited by the cancer treatment industry, and needing validation from other sources? Shall we muscle test the ideas presented here? You will have to sort it out from here on your own.

I often ask myself why I beat myself up attempting to reach out to people who have no ears to hear? My message of hope is trumped by white coated-doctors with Mayo Clinic diplomas. But how can they say it is unproven, especially when chemotherapy and radiation treatment have been disproven?[38] And with that said, why don’t we take care of all the tension I have just created and have an extra dessert?

References

[1] Duan L, et al, Antacid drug use and risk of esophageal and gastric adenocarcinoma in Los Angeles County. Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers 18: 526-33, Feb 2009.

[2] Yeh YC, et al, H pylori CagL-Y58/E59 prime higher integrin A 5B1 in adverse pH condition to enhance hypochlorhydria vicious cycle for gastric carcinogenesis. PLoS One 8: e72735, Aug 29, 2013.

[3] Overview of acid-base balance. The Merck Manual (April 2013).

[4] Chen X, et al, The Warburg Effect: evolving interpretations of an established concept. Free Radical Biology Medicine Sept 29, 2014.

[5] National Cancer Institute: Nuclear Imaging (PET)

[6] Razungles J, et al, The Warburg effect: from theory to therapeutic applications in cancer. Medicine Sciences 29: 1026-33, Nov 2013.

[7] Garber K, Energy boost: the Warburg effect returns in a new theory of cancer. Journal National Cancer Institute 96: 1805-06, 2004.

[8] Madrimas, Excess sugar linked to cancer. Science Daily Feb 1, 2013.

[9] Dowman JK, Development of hepatocellular carcinoma in a murine model of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis induced by use of a high-fat/fructose diet and sedentary lifestyle. American Journal Pathology 184; 1550-61, May 2014.

[10] Kritchevsky D, Caloric Restriction and Experimental Carcinogenesis. Toxicological Sciences 52: 13-16, 1999.

[11] Champ CE, et al, Nutrient restriction and radiation therapy for cancer treatment: when less is more. The Oncologist 18: 97-103, 2013.

[12] Lee C, Longo VD, Fasting vs dietary restriction in cellular protection and cancer treatment: form model organisms to patients. Oncogene 30: 3305-16, July 2011.

[13] Magee BA, et al, The inhibition of malignant cell growth by ketone bodies. Australian Journal Experimental Medical Science 57: 529-38, Oct 1979.

[14] Nutricia, North America. Keto-Cal.

[15]Jacob P, Chowdbury TA, Management of diabetes in patients with cancer. Quarterly Journal Medicine Oct 31, 2014.

[16] Gy J, et al, Incidences of diabetes and prediabetes among female adult breast cancer patients after systemic treatment. Medical Oncology 30: 687, 2013.

[17] Seely S, Horrobin DF, Diet and breast cancer: the possible connection with sugar consumption. Medical Hypotheses 11:319-27, July 1983.

[18] Quinn BJ, et al, Repositioning metformin for cancer prevention and treatment. Trends Endocrinology Metabolism 24: 469-80, Sept 2013.

[19] Oleksyszyn J, The complete control of glucose level utilizing the composition of ketogenic diet with the gluconeogenesis inhibition, the anti-diabetic drug metformin, as a potential anti-cancer therapy. Medical Hypotheses 77: 171-73, 2011.

[20] Lega IC, et al, The effect of metformin on mortality following cancer among patients with diabetes. Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers Prevention 23: 1974-84, Oct 2014.

[21] Anisimov VN, Do metformin a real anticarcinogen? A critical reappraisal of experimental data. Annals Translational Medicine 2: 60, June 2014.

[22] Chen S, et al, Combined cancer therapy with non-conventional drugs: all roads lead to AMPK. Mini Review Medicinal Chemistry 14: 642-54, 2014.

[23] Begul PK, et al, Attenuation of insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome and hepatic oxidative stress by resveratrol in fructose-fed rats. Pharmacological Research 66: 260-68, Sept 2012.

[24] Zwaans BM, Lombard DB, Interplay between sirtuins, MYC and hypoxia-inducible factor in cancer-associated metabolic reprogramming. Disease Models & Mechanisms 7: 1023-32, 2014.

[25] Purkayastha BP, Roy JK, Cancer cell metabolism and developmental homeodomain/POU domain transcription factors: a connecting link. Cancer Letters June 5, 2014.

[26] Yang F, et al, Reciprocal regulation of HIF-1a and lincRNA-p21 modulates the Warburg effect. Molecular Cell 53: 88-100, Jan 2014.

[27] Prigione A, et al, HIF1a modulates cell fate reprogramming through early glycolytic shift and upregulation of PDK1-3 and PKM2. Stem Cells 32: 364-76, Feb 2014.

[28] Palsson-McDermott EM, O’Neill LA, The Warburg effect then and now: from cancer to inflammatory diseases. Bioessays 35: 965-73, Nov 2013.

[29] Semenza GL, HIF-1 mediates metabolic responses to intratumoral hypoxia and oncogenic mutations. Journal Clinical Investigation 123: 3664-71, Sept 2013.

[30] Mukhopadhyay P, et al, Restoration of altered microRNA expression in the ischemic heart with resveratrol. PLoS One 5: e15705, Dec 23, 2010.

[31] Kim JJ, Tannock IF, Repopulation of cancer cells during therapy: an important cause of treatment failure. Nature Reviews Cancer 5: 516-25, July 20005.

[32] Tannock IF, et al, Limited penetration of anticancer drugs through tumor tissue. Clinical Cancer Research 8: 878, March 2002.

[33] Morgan G, et al, The contribution of cytotoxic chemotherapy to 5-year survival in adult malignancies. Clinical Oncology 16: 549-60, Dec 2004.

[34] Medical Oncology Compensation Survey Report 2013. Integrated Health Strategies, 2013.

[35] Huchcroft SA, Snodgrass T, Cancer patients who refuse treatment. Cancer Causes & Control 4: 179-85, May 1993.

[36] Santisteban GA, et al, Glycemic modulation of tumor tolerance in a mouse model of breast cancer. Biochemical & Biophysical Research Communications 132: 3: 1174-79.

[37] Ely J, Glycemic modulation of tumor tolerance. Journal Orthomolecular Medicine 11: 1996

[38] Morgan G, et al, The contribution of cytotoxic chemotherapy to 5-year survival in adult malignancies. Clinical Oncology (Royal College Radiology) 16: 549-60, Dec 2004.

The Best of Bill Sardi

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

(It's carbs, especially "wheat" that make you hungry and fat.)

"The reason the diet works is the impact fat has on a hormone called insulin.Released when you eat, insulin's job is to shuttle glucose, the sugar our body normally uses for energy, into cells where it can be used as fuel.
    How much insulin you produce depends on which foods you consume.
    Sugar and carbohydrates (which your body converts quickly into glucose) produce the highest level.

Protein, which takes a bit more effort to turn into glucose, creates a smaller rise.

Dietary fat, however, takes a few complicated steps to convert to glucose and therefore doesn't trigger any direct rise in insulin at all.
    Swap to a diet that consists of a lot of high-fat foods and very few carbohydrates and you create a situation where insulin is low and you remove your body's normal source of fuel.
    At this point it has to do something to get the energy it needs, and that something is to switch to using fat instead (a state scientists call ketosis).
    Every time a little bit of fat leaves the cells to be used as energy the fat cells get smaller and lighter - and so do you.

HE FILL-UP FACTOR
    Hunger is a common reason people find diets hard to stick to, but it's very hard to be hungry eating just fat and protein.
    One reason is that ketones released as you start to burn fat suppress appetite.
    The combination also avoids sudden peaks and troughs in blood sugar that cause food cravings.
    Finally, fat digests slowly, keeping you fuller longer.
    Can you imagine what difference that would make to eradicating 3pm sugar cravings?
    Fat is also mentally satisfying. "

THE BENEFITS OF EATING A LOW CARB, HIGH FAT DIET

• You lose weight: On average 6-8 lb (2.7-3.6 kg) in two weeks.
    • You lose inches: Usually 1-3 inches (2.5-7.5cm) off the tummy and waist and more elsewhere.
    • Your skin looks amazing: Fat plumps up skin and by the end of the plan you could find your skin is glowing and fine lines and wrinkles have virtually disappeared.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ok-claims.html
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 02-07-2015 at 11:45 AM.

15 Reasons You Should Be Drinking Lemon Water Every Day

By Amy Goodrich
    Posted Thursday, July 3, 2014 at 06:37pm EST

If you are looking for an easy trick to improve your life and overall health, than look no further. Drinking lemon water first thing in the morning is a pretty simple routine to get into and will have tremendous effects on your overall health.
    Since I started this simple and surprisingly healthy habit a few years ago, I definitely noticed the difference. Not only does the refreshing taste wake me up in the morning, it helps to kick start digestion and finalizes my body’s natural detoxification processes… And lemons are packed with vitamin C, B, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, enzymes, antioxidants, and fibers.
    According to the Ayurvedic philosophy, choices you make regarding your daily routine either build up resistance to diseases or tear it down.
    So what are you waiting for to jump start your day with this incredible easy morning routine. Its benefits are endless and I listed the 15 most important ones for you in this article.

1. Improves Digestion

Lemon juice has a similar structure to your stomach’s juices and helps to loosen and flush out toxins from the digestive tract. Lemon juice can help ease indigestion, heartburn, and bloating. It also helps to move your bowels in the morning, hydrates your colon, stimulate bile production, and infuses water in your stool.

2. Boost Immune System.

Lemon juice is rich in vitamin C, which helps strengthen the immunes system and fights cold and flu. But not only vitamin C is important for a good working immune system, iron is another important nutrient, and lemons improve the ability to absorb more iron from the food you eat.

3. Hydrates Your Body

It is important to stay hydrated. Especially during the summer months. Plain water is best, but many people find this boring and are not drinking enough of it. That’s where lemon comes into play to make things more interesting. So feel free to not only start your day with lemon water, but drink as many glasses as you wish during the day to stay hydrated.

4. Boost Energy

Lemon water gives you an instant boost of energy and improves your mood right at the start of your day.

5. Promote Healthy And Rejuvenated Skin

Lemons are a rich sources of antioxidants that prevent free radical damage. These free radicals are responsible for pre-mature aging of your skin. Vitamin C helps to maintain your skin’s elasticity to prevent the formation of wrinkles and decrease blemishes.

6. Reduce Inflammation

Lemons have the ability to remove uric acid from your joints. Uric acid built-ups are one of the major causes of inflammation.

7. Weight Loss Aid

Although lemon water on its own is no weight loss miracle, it can definitely help you to achieve faster and long term results. Lemons assist in fighting hunger cravings, boost metabolism, and give you a stuffed feeling, making it less likely to snack in between meals.

8. Alkalize Your Body

Although lemons have a sour taste, they are one of the most alkalizing food sources on Earth. Too much acids can cause inflammation, obesity, and major diseases like cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer’s. Click here to learn more about the importance of alkalizing your body.

9. Cleansing Properties

Lemons help your entire body to flush out more toxins to prevent built-ups and damage to your cells, tissues, and organs. It stimulates your liver to produce more enzymes and work more efficiently. Lemon juice works as a diuretic to keep your urinary tract toxin-free and can also change the pH levels which discourage bacterial growth. This is very helpful for people who often suffer from UTI (urinary tract infection). And like mentioned before, lemons loosen and flush out waste from your digestive tract and cleanse your colon.

10.Antibacterial and Antiviral Properties

Lemons have antibacterial and antiviral properties. They help fight the flu, cold, and soothe a sore throat. Although people who drink their daily lemon water every day are less likely to get these in the first place.

12.Freshen Breath

Lemons freshen your breath and fight mouth bacteria. Although lemons are great for your overall oral health, avoid drinking or using it undiluted. The citric acid can erode tooth enamel, so don’t brush your teeth with it, but have a glass of lemon water instead.

13.Boost Brain Power

The high levels of potassium and magnesium show beneficial effects on our brain and nerve health. Lemon water can give you the boost you need to fight depression and stress. It creates mental clarity and more focus, making it a great drink for students or people with busy and stressful jobs.

14.Anti-cancer

Lemon’s antioxidants not only protect your skin from ageing, but also reduce the risk of several types of cancer. They are great in neutralizing acids as well. Cancer loves to grow in an acidic environment. Alkalizing your body may stop cancer cells to grow and may reduce the risk of getting cancer in the first place.

15.Get Of Caffeine

Many people are able to get off caffeine by replacing their morning coffee by lukewarm lemon water. It gives a similar energy boost to wake your body and boost energy as one cup of coffee would.

How To Make Lemon Water

Making lemon water is super simple. It takes less than 5 minutes of your precious morning time. Just squeeze half a lemon in lukewarm water. If you weigh more than 150 pounds, use a whole lemon.
    Why use lukewarm (or room temperature) instead of cold or hot water to make this healing morning drink? Well, hot or cold water takes more energy to process, so your first glass in the morning should be lukewarm or at room temperature to slowly wake your body and kick start digestion.
    If you love the taste feel free to add more lemon water to your diet during the rest of the day, cold or hot. It adds up to your daily water need, is less boring than plain water, and adds tons of benefits for body and mind.
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 02-09-2015 at 07:18 PM.

Study: Junk Food more Deadly than War, Famine, Genocide combined.
    The junk food habit is killing 40% more people than wars, famine, dictators, murderers, and politicians put-together.

because of this

Officials Declare ‘Eating Healthy’ a Mental Disorder

You can't make this up:
    truth is stranger than fiction!

Pepto-Bismol is a popular option for symptom relief in the Americas; but ironically, it is itself one of the most toxic remedies available. Along with being radioactive, the inactive ingredients range from saccharin to benzoic acid (a benzene derivative), to aluminum compounds.
    Therefore, Pepto-Bismol will actually contribute to long-term health problems.

There are natural options that greatly reduce the recovery time, and they come with no dangerous side-effects.

• Ginger: Even some pharmacists will recommend this herbal option for nausea and vomiting. For faster absorption, it can be held in the mouth and allowed to sink through the tissues into the blood stream. Ginger pills can be purchased cheaply from health food stores. The media and medical establishment expressed shock when ginger was successfully used to eliminate nausea from chemotherapy poisoning. It is very effective.
    • Activated Charcoal: Having astounding properties, activated charcoal is able to neutralize the overwhelming majority of toxins, from Prozac to arsenic. It is the world's best general-purpose filtering agent. It is all natural (made from burnt coconut shells). It has been a staple of poison control centers since their inception. A consequence of using it is that it will stop an individual from absorbing his food nutrients and medications. It will usually stop a case of food poisoning from progressing, and do so rapidly. See the article about activated carbon for more information about its unique qualities. Never use charcoal briquettes, like those that are used for outdoor cooking. Activated charcoal is an essential first aid item, so every family should keep some that has been pre-emptively ground into powder and stored inside an air tight container, for poison emergencies.
    • Colloidal Silver: When food poisoning is caused by bacteria (it usually is), then colloidal silver will kill it. Some people who can their own foods use colloidal silver as a natural and non-toxic preservative.

Read more here.
    Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 04-15-2015 at 12:13 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Are you still walking for the cure? That money you're raising is the reason why they'll never find it.
    While researching the use of alternative therapies that were utilized by Suzanne Somers, we came across doctors and media outlets who desperately tried to malign her reputation. Their responses were so hasty that they accidentally revealed statistics that are not normally shared with the public.
    "We're finding that about 25 to 30 percent of some cancers stop growing at some point, that can make some treatments look good that aren't doing anything. Until doctors figure out how to identify which patients have cancers that won't progress, the only option is to treat everyone."
    -- Dr. Otis Brawley, American Cancer Society's Chief Medical Officer
    While some people might consider 25 to 30 percent to be a relatively low percentage, this is actually much higher than the success rate for chemotherapy. The true life-long cure rate bounces between 2 and 4 percent for orthodox treatments. When compared, 30% suddenly becomes a very impressive figure with a gain of 10 times. Of course, this number speaks only for those who supposedly get no treatments at all. Alternative therapies get better life-long cure rates than 30%, but these numbers are not discussed publicly by medical officials, and rarely in private. Why aren't these figures ever given to patients who are diagnosed with cancer? Why are they instead told the lie that they will certainly die if they refuse chemotherapy and radiation when almost the opposite is true?
    We have searched tirelessly for the success rates of those who decided to walk away from all treatments for several years, but we only found it when the American Cancer Society stumbled in its attempts to defend its bruised reputation from meekly Susan Somers. Why didn't they publicly release those numbers before? The recovery of Suzanne Somers was obviously quite embarrassing for them, because not only is she one of many who has cured herself of cancer permanently (not just 5 years of survival) but she also went public about her experiences with alternative treatments. Had she religiously followed the orthodox therapies, she would have had a 96% chance of not being alive, and her protracted death would have been truly horrific.

The quotation cited earlier makes another interesting point. Doctors really have no clue which cancers will progress, and which ones will not. Therefore, we must ask if early testing is really a good idea. With early testing, not only do the tests actually stimulate cancers through radiation, cutting, and poisoning, but doctors frequently discover anomalies that would otherwise naturally disappear if left alone. They always treat those abnormalities, and the patients almost always die from the treatments. People nowadays die from the treatments instead of the cancers, and this is shown in the establishment's own statistics. Whenever a body is exposed to chemotherapy, cancers will strike sooner or later regardless of whether they existed initially. All chemotherapy drugs are carcinogenic, and they weaken all healthy cells. This is admitted in the official literature for adverse effects for all of the so-called anti-cancer medications, and massive cellular destruction is officially a part of standard treatments by design. They claim that their medicines attack the weaker cancer cells, but they actually do that by attacking all of the cells, and thereby the very immune system that is so critical for recovery.
    "Call it the arrow of cancer. Like the arrow of time, it was supposed to point in one direction. Cancers grew and worsened. But as a paper in The Journal of the American Medical Association noted last week, data from more than two decades of screening for breast and prostate cancer call that view into question. Besides finding tumors that would be lethal if left untreated, screening appears to be finding many small tumors that would not be a problem if they were left alone, undiscovered by screening. They were destined to stop growing on their own or shrink, or even, at least in the case of some breast cancers, disappear."
    -- Gina Kolata, the New York Times, October 26, 2009
    The success rate of curing cancer is not going to rise much in orthodox medicine, because it is unwilling to consider any less profitable methodologies. A rise in orthodox cancer treatment success rates would indicate that their methods of calculating cure rates have changed, not the actual survival rates. It is how the science of modern medicine is cooked. Barely surviving for 5 years is currently counted as a successful cure, but patients usually die between the 5 and 10 year mark. It is called "cooking the books" in accounting circles. Most people are shocked when they learn that those who die during drug trials are censored from the records, because the departed did not "complete the study". Getting killed in an experimental drug trial actually helps a drug company's chance of getting that drug approved, because those who get the sickest are not counted.
    "Success of most chemotherapies is appalling... There is no scientific evidence for its ability to extend in any appreciable way the lives of patients suffering from the most common organic cancer... Chemotherapy for malignancies too advanced for surgery, which accounts for 80% of all cancers, is a scientific wasteland."
    If the cancer industry were really concerned about scientific progress, then it would not hide its own statistics. Truth does not fear investigation. Instead, its numbers are repeatedly covered up, and the scientific community eliminates from its ranks anyone who refuses to accept the establishment's zealous dogma. It is not science. It is politics, and a very deadly form of it.
    "Two to four percent of cancers respond to chemotherapy."
    -- Ralph Moss, Ph.D

Great info--as always! Thanks!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Actor Jerry Lewis showed data to the Muscular Dystrophy Association's (M.D.A.) medical committee that was given to him by Dr. Joel Wallach, DVM, ND, containing Dr. Wallach's findings for the elimination of Muscular Dystrophy. The M.D.A. immediately fired Jerry Lewis, all who heard and saw the data, and those at the MDA who were loyal to Jerry. The Muscular Dystrophy Association is pocketing the donations and has no interest in eliminating the disease. Do not give them money, and tell others not to.

Last edited by Foundation_Of_Liberty; 05-05-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foundation_Of_Liberty View Post
    Muscular Dystrophy Has Been Cured

Muscular dystrophy telethon, long run by Jerry Lewis, ends on ABC

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast