Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hello all!

My name is Jeremiah. I am 17 years old and turn 18 in March, just in time for the NY primary I have been browsing this forum for a few days now, silently reading but soaking all the information in, and have been pondering a good time to make an introduction. I am a new Ron Paul supporter. I have been aware of him for a few years now, and had agreed with his views, however I had only recently found out that he was in the 2012 race. I do not like politicians. However, Paul is the anti-politician. He has inspired me to do something I thought I never would when legally can: register to vote. I have been slowly needling my father, who is a Perry supporter but is "impressed" with Ron Paul's views. I'm hoping that after Perry's disastrous performance tonight, he will think a little more about where his support is.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all See you around!
    Red: the blood of angry men
    Black: the dark of ages past
    Red: a world about to dawn
    Black: the night that ends at last!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Welcome Aboard, RAN!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Welcome to the forums, Jeremiah! We love the young supporters here. You guys are the heart and soul of this movement.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

welcome aboard!! have you heard we're having a moneybomb on oct 19. pledge and invite your friends if you're so inclined! https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181997088537471
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com