Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roll call for VVS

Roll call for VVS

I will be attending. I am interested in knowing which other forum members are planning to be at this event to try to bring home an important victory for the good Dr.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will be there on Saturday 10/8 all day. I hope to bring a lot of folks with me that day; more on that to come in the next day or two.

I will be attending (but you already knew that)

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

just got my free ticket!!!

It is my pleasure to inform you that you have been selected to receive a student scholarship to the 2011 Values Voter Summit. The scholarship is valued at $50 and covers your admission. The Values Voter Summit is packed with informative sessions, speeches by conservative leaders, and a special evening reception just for students.
    See you all there!
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    just got my free ticket!!!

See you all there!
    That's awesome.

Remember guys the straw poll voting on Saturday is only from 7am to 1pm so you need to arrive early and vote first thing in the morning. Dr Paul is slated to speak in the session between 9am and Noon that Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul101.com View Post
    That's awesome.

Remember guys the straw poll voting on Saturday is only from 7am to 1pm so you need to arrive early and vote first thing in the morning. Dr Paul is slated to speak in the session between 9am and Noon that Saturday.
    I am only going to see Ron speak and vote in the straw poll. I can hit two birds with one stone on Saturday.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Got a ticket, I intend on being there to see Ron speak and to vote.
    "There's no problem with living a double life, it is the triple and quadruple lives that get you in the end. " -Yuri Orlov

"You wanna be a dead hero, or a live coward?" -John Dillinger

bump

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Roll Call, me and 14 of my closest friends will leaving from southern New Jersey. PM me if you'd be interested in going from the southern NJ area.

Folks, this topic came up at the grassroots council meeting at RevPac and it's a crucial win for Ron. Check out the speaker list: http://www.valuesvotersummit.org/speakers All the candidates will be there and so will all the GOP press members. Please ask everyone you know in the surrounding areas to be there and vote.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    Folks, this topic came up at the grassroots council meeting at RevPac and it's a crucial win for Ron. Check out the speaker list: http://www.valuesvotersummit.org/speakers All the candidates will be there and so will all the GOP press members. Please ask everyone you know in the surrounding areas to be there and vote.
    That's a pretty hefty list of speakers..

Quote Originally Posted by libertybrewcity View Post
    That's a pretty hefty list of speakers..
    Sure is. This summit is important.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Does anyone need Black This Out cards to hand out? I just received a shipment of 5000 today. I can sell them to you at cost or if you are hard up for money I will send some for free.

PM so I can get these out ASAP.

Yes, the fact that they give free tickets to students means this event can indeed be something we can compete in even if the campaign isn't interested in financing it.

And the "Black This Out!" theme is a perfect fit for this event, too.

After watching the press that Cain got from the Florida debate, I'm really rethinkingmy original nonchelant position on that edict to ignore the straw polls, and wondering why we aren't trying to win them all. It might not get us press coverage, but it at least keeps the other candidates from claiming the glory and all that goes with it.
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-28-2011 at 08:41 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ahem...

Of course, please remember, the attendees of the Voter Values Summit are looking for a principled candidate who can reach out to and win voters while representing our shared values.

That’s why I’m asking you to be please dress appropriately for the event and be respectful and civil to other attendees.

Understand that you will be viewed as a representative my campaign at this event.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

gotcha.

I plan on attending on saturday. Ill be coming from around the waynesboro, PA area.

For dressing appropriately, Are the RP Revolution shirts acceptable, or would this be more of a collared shirt and khaki kind of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by dustinp View Post
    I plan on attending on saturday. Ill be coming from around the waynesboro, PA area.

For dressing appropriately, Are the RP Revolution shirts acceptable, or would this be more of a collared shirt and khaki kind of thing?
    Business casual or better!

I'll be there.

I want to try and go, come up from Delaware; I'd love to bring my family, maybe a friend as well.

Quote Originally Posted by refuge View Post
    I want to try and go, come up from Delaware; I'd love to bring my family, maybe a friend as well.
    What's holding you back & how can we help?
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

I'll be there!
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm there.
    When neo-conservatives are prominent ... the people of the United States are bound to feel more insecure than they actually are." - Christopher Fettweis, Threat and Anxiety in US Foreign Policy.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How many votes will it take to win?

Quote Originally Posted by dustinp View Post

My .02 is collared shirt with RP 2012 pin. +rep for going

I'll be there!

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    How many votes will it take to win?
    2007 Results
    Mitt Romney 1595 27.62%
    Mike Huckabee 1565 27.15%
    Ron Paul 865 14.98%
    Fred Thompson 564 9.77%
    Undecided 329 5.70%
    Sam Brownback 297 5.14%
    Duncan Hunter 140 2.42%
    Tom Tancredo 133 2.30%
    Rudy Giuliani 107 1.85%
    John McCain 81 1.40%
    Not Voting 67 1.16%

My complete guess is 1800.

Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    My .02 is collared shirt with RP 2012 pin. +rep for going

How about white tie with a Ron Paul 2012 sash?

Ties, ankle length skirts.

Maybe lil bonnets and top hats.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    What's holding you back & how can we help?
    With tickets only $10, I'm def going now (just reserved mine and emailed Rachel about getting more for the family and friends).

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Ties, ankle length skirts.

Maybe lil bonnets and top hats.
    This makes me want to buy a Ron Paul tie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast