Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We need $3.1 Million

We need $3.1 Million

We've already surpassed the most money ever raised online by a Republican candidate in one day. Our next goal is $2.3 million which is the most raised by a Democrat online this year. And $3.1 million is the most money raised by a Republican, Mitt Romney, in one day this year.

This day is very significant. We are on the verge of breaking some serious historical records. If you have been waiting to donate, today is the day. Give all that you can.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not sure where you got your figures, but you convinced me!
    " Let it not be said that we did nothing." -- Ron Paul

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." -- Ron Paul

i read on daily Paul that the most $ raised online in 1 day was done by John Kerry and it was 3Mill . http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...54C0A9629C8B63
    You are the Universe experiencing itself

I can't believe it, the numbers just keep growing! This is amazing!

I wrote to a few political statisticians about finding the actual records, BTW. Will post when I get a response.

All time record to beat is

"John Kerry holds the one-day record, raising $5.6 million on July 29, 2004, during the Democratic nomination convention"

from http://video1.washingtontimes.com/di...cash_flow.html
    "A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity." - Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address

I think 3.1 million, plus the offline donation dump, would blow out the current widget, too.

Which would be nice.

A widget that only lasts a day. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilDetector View Post
    All time record to beat is

"John Kerry holds the one-day record, raising $5.6 million on July 29, 2004, during the Democratic nomination convention"

from http://video1.washingtontimes.com/di...cash_flow.html
    thats a total , he raised 3mill online that day i believe . the rest was offline .
    You are the Universe experiencing itself

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution View Post
    thats a total , he raised 3mill online that day i believe . the rest was offline .
    Yes that's correct, the single-day ONLINE record is $3 million (source - http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...54C0A9629C8B63 )...we can do this, we already have $2 million and still more than 9 hours before the day ends
    Last edited by itsnobody; 11-05-2007 at 01:43 PM.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it” - Thomas Jefferson

State by State - Voter Registration Information
    Pledge to Vote - Ron Paul Voter Bomb
    Ron Paul Flix - For all the latest Ron Paul videos and media coverage
    My Ron Paul T-Shirts and Bumper Stickers, and much more

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That would be nice if we could beat the record before the evening news tonight.

I know it won't guarruntee coverage but it would be nice.

Not trying to be a killjoy, but the donations have fallen off the pace about 25% since we passed 5,000,000.00. Time to re-group!

And what is the online record for a candidate still in the PRIMARIES?

I'm sure RP has already blown that away.

TM

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwest View Post
    Not trying to be a killjoy, but the donations have fallen off the pace about 25% since we passed 5,000,000.00. Time to re-group!
    Slave Driver....

Actually the rate is MUCH higher than it was in the morning, when I last checked at 8AM it was around $1200 per minute, now it's around $2300 per minute

You can't expect the rate to always be high or low, realistically

At this rate we will easily surpass $3 million
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it” - Thomas Jefferson

If we get another million today, breaking the record, we will get millions of free press out of it!

Yes the press has not done us any favors lately, but they did give good coverage of Ron's Q3 fundraising and I would expect they will do so again.

Maybe not Faux News, but we will get good coverage out of it. If we could just make tonight's evening news that would probably get another million in contributions!

Quote Originally Posted by berkeleybound View Post
    We've already surpassed the most money ever raised online by a Republican candidate in one day. Our next goal is $2.3 million which is the most raised by a Democrat online this year. And $3.1 million is the most money raised by a Republican, Mitt Romney, in one day this year.

This day is very significant. We are on the verge of breaking some serious historical records. If you have been waiting to donate, today is the day. Give all that you can.
    Breaking the most raised by a democrat in one day offline and online is going to be hard because thats over 9 mil
    "A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicity." - Thomas Jefferson, First Inaugural Address

Its because the central time zone, wait until Pacific time zone comes to bear..

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If we can get 3mill + that would be absolutely amazing

We're projecting up again "into the groove". Back on the 220-230,000.00 median we've been holding for the past few hours.

If we get another million today, breaking the record, we will get millions of free press out of it!
    This is why I'm going to donate 33% more !!!!! RIGHT NOW!! Yahoo!! We Can Do it!

TruckinMike

Thank you for your generous donation of $67.00!
    Contribution received!

Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation number.

I would bet money we're going to get to 3 million. I think 4 million is now a realistic prediction the way things are looking.

Yeah but are those other numbers organized strictly by grassroots?

Plus, Kerry's record day happened in June '04!! That's a hellava headstart! We're not even in the primaries

Ron Paul - President '08
    http://kickapathy.com
    Party Change Deadlines!
    "Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better." -Martin Luther King

3 million for sure if everyone adds in an Extra 33%!!!!

We must make 3.1000001 Mil, we must beat the romney record.

2nd Place is as good as Last PLACE!
    --- as for the media is concerned.

Bring it on... Lets roll...Roll out the extra 33%!!

TruckinMike

Last edited by terlinguatx; 01-25-2022 at 05:52 PM.

<lets Do This>

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Surpassing 3,143,404.00 will set the record

FYI ... the numbers are incredible enough even *before* you consider... that what we see in the ticker doesn't include donations people mailed in LMAO!!!!!!!!!

We're only $700k away from it

Come on... keep it going... 33%Show me the $Money$

Thank you for your generous donation of $67.00!
    Contribution received!

Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation number.

TruckinMike

I can absolutely guarantee that within the next 7.5 hours (the rest of the day) we will get over $700k surpassing $3.1 million...maybe we'll make it up to $3.5

Your right ... I guess we should stop donating the extra 33% then

TruckinMike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast