Thread: Liberty Matters - DC Metro

Liberty Matters - DC Metro

Hello Paulites,
    I want to introduce you to a new Political Activism Group called Liberty Matters. We are located in the DC Metropolitan area. We meet once a week in Herndon, VA. Please come find us at Liberty Matters on Facebook. We need all of you to help support Dr. Paul in VA/MD/DC. We live in a bubble of civilization that needs to be popped. We're going to build signs, educate on the issues, share media, make our voices heard, host events and promote Dr. Paul.

This is serious folks! Come to Facebook and help us coordinate.

Let's bring freedom to the capitol.
    Jimmy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

you gonna join us?

Question Values Voter Summit & Straw Poll

Are you (and your group) attending the Values Voter Summit and Straw Poll (10/8/2011)? This is a big GOP event in your backyard.

I am now. I'll Google it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGraves View Post
    Hello Paulites,
    I want to introduce you to a new Political Activism Group called Liberty Matters. We are located in the DC Metropolitan area. We meet once a week in Herndon, VA. Please come find us at Liberty Matters on Facebook. We need all of you to help support Dr. Paul in VA/MD/DC. We live in a bubble of civilization that needs to be popped. We're going to build signs, educate on the issues, share media, make our voices heard, host events and promote Dr. Paul.

This is serious folks! Come to Facebook and help us coordinate.

Let's bring freedom to the capitol.
    Jimmy
    Is Herndon even accessible from DC by metro / public transportation??
    When neo-conservatives are prominent ... the people of the United States are bound to feel more insecure than they actually are." - Christopher Fettweis, Threat and Anxiety in US Foreign Policy.

that's a good point. do you have any better suggestions?

Arlington might be more accessible, and once there...there are many restaurants nearby where we can meet. I live in a condo in Arlington and am happy to reserve our common area for a private meeting.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've moved it to a spot in Falls Church. Right off the metro. Check the site, join the group, come to our meetings. Let's get this new group going! It's time to start convincing people to register to vote!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/libertymatters/

ill try to make it to one of the meetings sometime soon.
    When neo-conservatives are prominent ... the people of the United States are bound to feel more insecure than they actually are." - Christopher Fettweis, Threat and Anxiety in US Foreign Policy.

ThinkUSA

Hi,

I am attending Value Voter Summit primarily to see Ron Paul speak on Oct 8th as well as participate in the Straw Poll.

I live in Georgetown and would welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss issues with Liberty Matters. I run a political organization called ThinkUSA and I am working to become a D.C. delegate for Ron Paul 2012.

Twitter@ThinkUSANow
    www.thinkusanow.com

Best,

Gary