Thread: What should I say to those who riducule myself and others for thinking Dr. Paul can win?

What should I say to those who riducule myself and others for thinking Dr. Paul can win?

Any advice would be welcome. I posted as my Facebook Status on the night, almost 3 years ago, when McCain was defeated by himself that "McCain's loss just gives hope to Ron Paul Republicans in 2012, because the people just voted another 4 years of George Bush". However, people have said Dr. Paul can't win (many not his supporters), and they've ridiculed me ever since for thinking he can (although I admit that at times when I've pessimistic I just say "you're right" and I have gone back on whether he could win up until recently, but more often than not I've said that he could win). What's a good reply to the nonsense "he can't win"?

I really don't feel this is just an educational campaign.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did you ask them why they thought he can't win?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

That's definitely a good first step which I've not tried yet: ) One of them was a fan of Limbaugh and Neal Boortz. 2 were professors I studied under.

Advice on this could be useful for a lot of people

I used to just talk at people who said that. It didn't work at all. This campaign cycle, I ask them questions and listen to their answers. Then, do my best to calmly and nicely address each one. I don't expect to convince them, but to plant a seed and leave them with a good feeling about Ron Paul and those who support him. As the economy worsens, and it will, and Perry and Mitt are exposed more and more, I am hopeful they will remember Ron Paul.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 09-18-2011 at 03:10 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

One: He polls best against Obama. Which means he gets more crossover than the 'centrist' Romney.

Two: He's natural-born, and over thirty-five. And the Constitution says...

Three:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.