Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to alexaforronpaul!!!

Congrats to alexaforronpaul!!!

Fox News played her video submitted for the upcoming debate this morning and asked "special guest" Mike Huckabee to provide an answer. He basically said it was a good question and took his leave but the video was shown and they did cite Alexa by name! So congratulations to her!

Of special note: Huckabee was there to give his opinion of Jimmy Carter's endorsement of Mitt Romney!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I saw that! I was wondering if that was her. Do we have a star in the making?

Is it possible Fox will run that video question during the debate?
    Last edited by Join The Paul Side; 09-16-2011 at 08:47 AM.
    CNN = Communist News Network

this is great!! i hope they use it in the debate!!

Congrats Alexa!!

I hope they use it in the debate, too!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by alexaforronpaul View Post
    Oh my gosh!!! Video please!!!
    I am so pleased to see your work pay off for you. I think you are finding your future.

Best
    Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

fox has a video section you can search by words in the video, I understand, so you might be able to search for your video at their site. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but folks here do it. If anyone has the tube, post it!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good work, and thanks!

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Congratulations Alexa!
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

I just saw it on the Fox News Website!! I don't know how to download it though!!

Wow thats awesome! Grats Alexa! Did they play any others or was that the solo choice?

I just saw it on the Fox News Website!! I don't know how to download it though!!
    where is
    ?????

congrats, Alexa!
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

holy smokes, Huckachucka put the weight back on already!

Wow - Huck's getting tubby again. But congrats to Alexa - you're making waves!
    Courage ~ Strength ~ Integrity
    RON PAUL 2012
    ----------------------
    Visit Planet ToLive
    ----------------------
    It's Thirteen O'Clock
    ----------------------
    "I am surprised at the suddenness, as well as the greatness of this revolution. Is not the change we have seen astonishing? What man, two years ago, would have thought it possible?"
    - John Adams, July 3, 1776

Wonder if it will lead to more subscribers.

EDIT: Can't really the username on the Fox video, so probably not.
    Last edited by KingNothing; 09-16-2011 at 09:09 AM.

Mike Huckabee couldn't answer the question. Maybe Ron Paul can.
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

I noticed her video moved up from page 19 to 9 here:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/foxnews

Unless they are counting the votes in thousands (because currently it says 20 up votes) not sure if those numbers mean anything, all of a sudden its showing some down votes which were not there before and how could anyone really downvote this video? Seems kind of weird perhaps some producer creative editing going on with the numbers?

Posted below in another thread some time ago when she was asking for help on up votes to move her video to page 1 so that it gets selected as a video for the debate. In any case if anyone devious enough wants to create a script to make it easier to vote for the video or allow navigation directly to it, such a script may help out...

Was looking at the javascript and data going back and forth on their app was trying to figure out a way to make it easy for people to just flip right to the page your video is on to make it easier to vote for, but couldn't find an easy way to implement it in less than a few minutes (don't have a lot of time).

In any case I was checking data going back and forth between client and server and found this when clicking on like on your video, not sure but it's possible they may not have any security around the voting system even though they are using a session key probably for general traffic tracking. In any case if anyone wants to try using the link.

hxxp://yt-debates.appspot.com/question/5440668/vote/up

It sends back a {"valid":true} which is interesting.
    Last edited by orenbus; 09-16-2011 at 09:13 AM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

in before alexa has a million subscribers.

as for huck's answer... i hate how he and others separate economic growth from cutting spending. They are basically the same thing. It's just a way to avoid angering voters by not talking about cutting spending.

Is there anyway to put this on YouTube! (:!
    Yes. Can download it directly, 2gb file. Use downloadhelper.net, comes in a .flv file and you can re-upload that straight away.

Or I can use a prog that captures the stream, and then upload that.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    I noticed her video moved up from page 19 to 9 here:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/foxnews

Unless they are counting the votes in thousands (because currently it says 20 up votes) not sure if those numbers mean anything, all of a sudden its showing some down votes which were not there before and how could anyone really downvote this video? Seems kind of weird perhaps some producer creative editing going on with the numbers?

Posted below in another thread some time ago when she was asking for help on up votes to move her video to page 1 so that it gets selected as a video for the debate. In any case if anyone devious enough wants to create a script to make it easier to vote for the video or allow navigation directly to it, such a script may help out...
    I suspect they were people who wanted their own videos to have the most votes....

I would think you have the video already... after all you submitted it, didn't you?

"We have allowed our Nation to be overtaxed, and over-regulated, and overrun by bureaucrats. The Founders would be ashamed of us for what we're putting up with."

Never try to take the "politics" out of politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    Mike Huckabee couldn't answer the question. Maybe Ron Paul can.
    Actually, that was a text book answer. Any professor in economics will tell you the same thing. Historically speaking, we've always controlled debt by increasing GDP. The problem recently is real GDP is so far behind potential GDP.

Now whether or not you agree with that is another thing, but he did give a straight answer.

Great question! And congrats for getting recognized on Fox News. Side note, I didn't realize you were at UT. There's a YAL chapter at Vanderbilt. Do they have anything like that at UT yet?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell View Post
    Actually, that was a text book answer. Any professor in economics will tell you the same thing. Historically speaking, we've always controlled debt by increasing GDP. The problem recently is real GDP is so far behind potential GDP.

Now whether or not you agree with that is another thing, but he did give a straight answer.
    Do you understand that you just said we control debt by creating more debt?

Don't forget all the little people you met along the way...
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast