Thread: Last Minute Push for My Top 10 Video Question in the Fox News/Google Debate on Sep. 22!!!

Last Minute Push for My Top 10 Video Question in the Fox News/Google Debate on Sep. 22!!!

Hi guys. Out of over 400 video questions, the one I submitted is still in the top 10 and on page two of the video question tab at this link:

http://yt-debates.appspot.com/ (my video is the one about ending foreign aid by Kreg Miller)

Can we get the grassroots to thumbs this up? I'd like to get back on page #1 instead of 2 by the time the debate rolls around in a few days.

Thanks for the help everyone!
    The Heart of Conservatism is Libertarianism - Ronald Reagan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for the link. I was going through the videos giving thumbs up for questions that play to Ron Paul like UN agenda 21.

^feel free to thumbs down any videos in front of mine

The marijuana question is good as well

There is a question on Israel getting attacked. That is the kind of question they would ask Ron Paul so we need to give that a thumbs down.

Bump!! Still on page 2!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like the marijuana questions as well. There are a few on there. I liked the one about medical marijuana and states rights. VOTED!
    Last edited by phesoge; 09-17-2011 at 05:27 PM.

Voted (although I had to thumbs up the marijuana question too...I think you're in third now.

Quote Originally Posted by amyre View Post
    Voted (although I had to thumbs up the marijuana question too...I think you're in third now.
    Nope, I was in 3rd place for a day last week...I've moved up from #11 to #10 so far though. The votes are starting to come in. Please keep voting guys! I'm pretty sure you can vote more than once...please save the link as your favorites and vote everyday until thursday!!

Come on guys, vote your butts off! if today's events and victory at the CA straw poll doesn't motivate you, I don't know what will!

I've reached 200 thumbs up!!! Huge achievement!! Keep voting guys!

Is there too much other stuff going on for people to ignore this? Money bomb...CA straw poll...?

I'm still in the top 10 but I'm not yet moving up fast enough to reach the top 6.

Doing well now! Have 210 thumbs up and still only 63 thumbs down.

Bump this is important.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

#13 out of 600 videos.

Need to push into top 10....
    Rand Paul is in the top 1% of US Senators.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul4Prez View Post
    Need to push into top 10....
    2 other RPF members who sent in video questions said they got calls from fox within the last couple days about possibly playing their videos...I didn't get a call from them. My audio quality might have been why. At any rate, Fox has seen my video and doesn't seem interested.

There's also a TON of new video questions posted, and out of around 750 videos I'm around 20th. Good but if Fox isn't interested, don't see much of a point.

We'll see- they still could play it. Thanks for all the help though everyone!