Thread: Rand Paul Email: My Memories (email about CD Moneybomb)

Thumbs up Rand Paul Email: My Memories (email about CD Moneybomb)

Just got this in my email. All links about the moneybomb go to this page http://www.ronpaul2012.com/pages/mbpledge.html with an id tracker.

Dear Samuel,

A lot of grown men will grow teary-eyed as they tell you touching stories about how their dad first taught them how to fish, play baseball or ride a bike.

Of course, I have fond memories sharing many of those wonderful experiences with my dad.

But today, one of the memories I cherish the most is my dad's hard work instilling in me his love for liberty, limited government and our United States Constitution.

Tomorrow - September 17, 2011 - is Constitution Day. It's the day we celebrate the creation of the document that has done more to limit government power and expand personal liberty than anything else in human history.

And what better way to send a message for freedom than by pledging to make a generous donation to Ron Paul's Constitution Day Money Bomb?

Can I count on you to do so? I hope I can.

Click to pledge

You see, my dad's fight against Big Government hasn't earned him a lot of friends in Washington.

Unlike many of his opponents, he's not raking in campaign cash from deep-pocketed Wall Street bankers and Big Government establishment Republican types.

After all, these folks know a Ron Paul Presidency means an end to their taxpayer-funded gravy train.

That's why Ron Paul is sometimes SMEARED by the Washington, D.C. establishment and their allies in the national media.

But he keeps on fighting - just like has been for 30 years.

The good news is, right now, the tide is turning.

The American people are FED UP with politics-as-usual - and the Ron Paul message of individual liberty and constitutional government is spreading like wild fire across America.

Tomorrow is our opportunity to throw some gasoline on that fire.

Click to pledge

Samuel, I know my dad is hoping tomorrow's Constitution Day Money Bomb is the most successful one of this campaign.

He believes tomorrow is our chance to send a message to the Washington elite that the American people have had ENOUGH of the Big Spending, Big Government status quo.

No more bailouts. No more debt. No more printing money out of thin air. And no more policing the world.

Not only that, but it'll prove what you and I knew to begin with - Ron Paul is a top contender for the GOP nomination and is the one to DEFEAT Barack Obama in 2012.

Right now, there may be nothing I'd like to see more than a Ron Paul Presidency.

And I do believe we're on the cusp or something truly historic as the American people's yearning for liberty is being awakened all over the country.

I think my dad believes that too. I can see it in his smile and the spring in his step.

My dad fights for constitutional government every day in Congress.

On Saturday, I'm hoping you'll stand beside him in his fight to Restore America Now.

So please, join me in honoring my dad's life-time commitment to constitutional government by pledging to make a generous donation this upcoming Saturday, September 17.

For Liberty,

U.S. Senator Rand Paul

P.S. Tomorrow is Constitution Day.

I'm personally asking you to help my dad restore constitutional government by pledging to contribute as generously as you can to his Constitution Day Money Bomb!

And don't forget, Ron Paul and I both will be interviewed during the Money Bomb Radio Marathon - along with Congressmen Walter Jones (R-NC), Jimmy Duncan (R-TN) and many others - from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT on Saturday!

Just go to www.ronpaul2012.com/radio to listen live!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump!
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

+rep
    Quote Originally Posted by CableNewsJunkie View Post
    I'm good for $500 tomorrow.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

This is quoted in the Hill's write up.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    +rep
    How many "+rep"s are required before I get another green bar?

Quote Originally Posted by CableNewsJunkie View Post
    How many "+rep"s are required before I get another green bar?
    you get your next bar at 200 pts. Good luck, grasshopper.

You know I gotta be honest... I'm really not a fan of how these emails are laid out and phrased.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by raider4paul View Post
    You know I gotta be honest... I'm really not a fan of how these emails are laid out and phrased.
    thats pretty standard copy writing. They are designed for one purpose, raising money.

Quote Originally Posted by raider4paul View Post
    And I have to agree with that. I love sincere writing, rather than a sales pitch, and this doesn't appear to me as sincere writing. But maybe that's what is required, and frequent paragraph breaks are needed to make it easy on the masses to read. Certainly not how I would have written a letter like that, but I have zero experience in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    And I have to agree with that. I love sincere writing, rather than a sales pitch, and this doesn't appear to me as sincere writing. But maybe that's what is required, and frequent paragraph breaks are needed to make it easy on the masses to read. Certainly not how I would have written a letter like that, but I have zero experience in politics.
    He could have just put:

If you don't love Liberty then F**K YOU.

Don't forget the Constitution Day Money Bomb tomorrow
    And I would have enjoyed it more.