Thread: Y'all ready for a national biometric database for all concealed carry permittees?

Y'all ready for a national biometric database for all concealed carry permittees?

Thank House Republicans and the NRA for approving the amendment to HR822 that lets it happen, almost demands it. Amash no surprise, voted right. (no) one of only...7...Republicans to do so. Paul was on the campaign trail and did not vote on the bill.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Guess I'll just nab a couple pieces from my dad. He bought them off the grid, and I'll take pleasure in committing an "illegal" act in purchasing them from him, then carrying without a permit.
    Last edited by Feeding the Abscess; 11-17-2011 at 01:56 AM.

All the more incentive to exercise your right to own a gun without asking for permission.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Where does Congress get the authority to do this?

Lol. Just kidding. Congress can do anything it wants.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

So it was a trojan horse after all?
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

Quote Originally Posted by hazek View Post
    So it was a trojan horse after all?
    Was there doubt?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No.
    My personality type: INTJ - please forgive my weaknesses (Not naturally in tune with others feelings; may be insensitive at times, tend to respond to conflict with logic and reason, tend to believe I'm always right, tend to be unwilling or unable to accept blame )

If your name is going to be on a list, you might as well be the first name on it.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    If your name is going to be on a list, you might as well be the first name on it.
    I wish I could embed it, but it is not well known.

Please go to the following page:

http://music.napster.com/artist-musi...st_id=12242932

and play #6 "Sons of Liberty"

o/` take my name down, I'm an enemy to this king... o/`

This is a red herring - no way will it get through the Senate. Good to see Cong. Amash understanding and defending the constitution. The NRA calling Amash an "anti gunner" lost them a few more paid members.

Negotiate Rights Away sold us out, again?

Color me unsurprised.

Makes me push all that harder for Constitutional Carry in NH.

The bill is on the table right now.

Quote Originally Posted by raystone View Post
    This is a red herring - no way will it get through the Senate. Good to see Cong. Amash understanding and defending the constitution. The NRA calling Amash an "anti gunner" lost them a few more paid members.
    (emphasis added)

You've got more faith in those monsters than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I wish I could embed it, but it is not well known.

Please go to the following page:

http://music.napster.com/artist-musi...st_id=12242932

and play #6 "Sons of Liberty"

o/` take my name down, I'm an enemy to this king... o/`
    Only one of my favorite songs, ever.

I'm not huge on the folk music genre, but this song...wow.

o/` take my name down, I'm a child of the Constitution, when the bonfires burn on election night, we will break this curse... o/`

The Amendment by Jackson Lee (D-TX) was defeated. Amendment No. 4—Requires a state to create a comprehensive database to contain all permits and licenses issued by the state for carrying a concealed weapon and make this comprehensive database available to law enforcement officers from all states 24 hours a day.

They do in deed want a national bio metric database

http://repcloakroom.house.gov/News/D...umentID=269102

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Easily solved.

No permit required to Open Carry in most states.

If they want to look at my DNA I'll let them stare at my carry instead.
    Heads and Hips, Heads and Hips!

Open carry in my store and pretty much most places in Nevada.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito