Thread: Ron Paul coming to Fargo ND Nov 5th, VIP tickets too

Ron Paul coming to Fargo ND Nov 5th, VIP tickets too

http://www.policynd.org/index.php?/s...ze_capitalism/

Ron Paul will be giving a speech at the free market forum, which will be a dinner and speech event.

$50 a person for general admission, or for more, you can buy VIP tickets to meet him, get a signed copy of Liberty Defined, and a photo. I do believe proceeds go to the ND Policy Council though, and not RP, because they legally cannot endorse him and it is not a campaign event.

Me and my dad are going to try to attend, along with some folks from my church.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    we just had him in St. Cloud and it was awesome! tell us how it went there in Fargo, Scott!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."
    ~Ron Paul

RON PAUL
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

Quote Originally Posted by simplyjacy View Post
    we just had him in St. Cloud and it was awesome! tell us how it went there in Fargo, Scott!
    It was a great time. Me and my dad who I converted to a Ron Paul supporter about a year ago, drove out there for the event. It was pretty packed in there. I am so used to always having to talk about Ron Paul with people I am trying to convert, so I usually get some resistance, but for once it was nice to just be in a room of like-minded people, and be able to chat without having to debate lol. I also got to meet and visit with Gov candidate Paul Sorum and Senate candidate Kevin Kramer. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet Ron Paul, the only one I really cared about meeting.