Thread: Ron Paul: MOST MILITARY DONATIONS!!!

Exclamation Ron Paul: MOST MILITARY DONATIONS!!!

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    great. fine. now get the man to say it during a freakin debate already!

totally agree with you. He NEEDS to state that and he also needs to state that CIA even said that we invited the attacks on 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Nate-ForLiberty View Post
    +1!!!

I understand Ron is a humble guy, but when he's surrounded by Neocons and Statists I think he should be more willing to point out these things in addition to the many other people that support his views. He should also mention his PREDICTIONS.

I think he could kill it in a debate if he mentioned how he's been right for all these years in a zingy way such as:

"Now, the other candidates can correct me if I'm mistaken, but I was alone in suggesting solutions to help PREVENT ______. It's easy to play Monday morning quarterback and point out obvious problems we have after they've occurred. But I stood on the house floor in 2003 and said the same thing I'm saying today: ____________. We need a President who not only knows how to fix problems, but knows how to prevent them from happening in the first place!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!! He has ineither the msnbc debate or the one before
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Right as I feel like he's about to nail a question, the moderator cuts him off.

30 sec mark = Paul, I'm going to have to interrupt you there

Romney blabbering on about whatever it is he blabbers on for 90 seconds straight = Perry, your rebuttal? Romney, your counter rebuttal?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think he has, but he should've stuck that in Frothys face last night....

oh well.. coulda shoulda... its easy to call the shots from here I guess...

Let's rub this in! Think this is by far one of our largest leverage points. Everyone reveres the troops and we need to show them what they want.
    "Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

This.

I am not sure what the deal is, I really don't. Even if he did mention it, it would be in passing.

I don't get it, I really don't. If Ron wants to win this, he needs to be willing to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post

Be cautious with this. In 2008, we discovered that some of us were lying about our profession when submitting donations.

I don't think that graph is accurate. He didn't get more than all the other candidates combined, including Obama.

Personally, as 5 year plus Ron Paul supporter I respect the service and professionalism (i.e. as in their bearing, training, ethics, etc. as opposed to a statement of support for a "professional" standing army, etc.) of the members of our armed forces and their commitment to defend and uphold the Constitution. I deeply regret that virtually none of the military actions of the last 60+ years have been worthy of their oath and sacrifice though. It is yet another sad entry on a long list of grievances in which the federal government has utterly failed and deceived the American people. I sincerely hope members of the armed services who have felt the brunt of these policies will "re-enlist" for the fight for American liberty here at home by supporting Dr. Paul. Welcome aboard to you all...

Quote Originally Posted by NYgs23 View Post
    I don't think that graph is accurate. He didn't get more than all the other candidates combined, including Obama.
    It's from the campaign. http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/07/2...from-military/

Obama got about $20K from military members in 2Q 2011.
    Last edited by kylejack; 09-13-2011 at 01:11 PM.

I keep saying this very thing. We should be screaming this from the ROOFTOPS.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronpaultag View Post
    +1!!!

I understand Ron is a humble guy, but when he's surrounded by Neocons and Statists I think he should be more willing to point out these things in addition to the many other people that support his views. He should also mention his PREDICTIONS.

I think he could kill it in a debate if he mentioned how he's been right for all these years in a zingy way such as:

"Now, the other candidates can correct me if I'm mistaken, but I was alone in suggesting solutions to help PREVENT ______. It's easy to play Monday morning quarterback and point out obvious problems we have after they've occurred. But I stood on the house floor in 2003 and said the same thing I'm saying today: ____________. We need a President who not only knows how to fix problems, but knows how to prevent them from happening in the first place!"
    Even better, broski! He was warning about the tech bubble and securitizations that were popping up in the late 90s.

This should happen at the next debate:

...after Santorum criticizes Ron Paul for his foreign affairs policy...

Ron Paul: Mr. Santorum has been highly critical of my foreign affairs and military policies, yet I'd like to ask if he is aware that I receive more contributions from active military personnel than everyone on this stage combined? I also receive more than President Obama. It is clear that my message resonates strongly with those serving our country.

Santorum: ....
    Last edited by VictorB; 09-14-2011 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VictorB View Post

Ron Paul: Mr. Santorum has been highly critical of my foreign affairs and military policies, yet I'd like to ask if he is aware that I receive more contributions from active military personnel than everyone on this stage combined? I also receive more than President Obama. It is clear that my message resonates strongly with those serving our country.

Indeed. It worked extremely well last time against McCain when McCain said all the troops told him they wanted to stay in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by VictorB View Post

I CAN'T wait to see this. Pleeease Dr. Paul say this
    http://www.teaparty11.com/
    Tea Party 2011!

"Let it not be said that nothing was done."

Phone from Home Facebook page

what I wish Paul had said to Santorum:

" so if questioning the actions of our government means blaming the United States, do you blame the United States for Obamacare?

Can't wait to see the newest #'s. Lets keep pushing these numbers!
    http://www.teaparty11.com/
    Tea Party 2011!

"Let it not be said that nothing was done."

Phone from Home Facebook page