Thread: When to start and a few other questions ?

When to start and a few other questions ?

Hum... where to start.

My main question is ;

-When should I start canvassing ?

I thought about mid December so you can catch people before they see there families to whom they might spread the message, or they might just forget because of everything happening at that time of year.I think I should only go once not to bother people, but I'm bias not liking the idea of canvassing that much to start.
    Your Opinion?

I have read a few things on the subject, and watched a few videos but still have a few more questions.

-I would like to do this "on my own", in that situation what info would I ask from people ?I was thinking just email or phone to contact them just before vote day.Should I get more information and should I pass it along to someone ?

-I'm going to printout my own flyers and sign the bottom of each one by hand something like "From a local Ron Paul supporter John Doe", Good idea or Bad idea ?

Anything else that would help is welcome.

ps : A little info that might be useful, this is Georgia in the Atlanta area.
    Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death. Patrick Henry
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty. Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nobody can help me with these questions ? I keep hearing door to door is one of the more important things...
    Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death. Patrick Henry
    Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty. Thomas Jefferson

I agree with you that for all the people that say "go door to door" they offer no real guidance.

Check out the Ron Paul 2012 handout I made.

http://www.meetup.com/Okaloosa-Walto...ampaign/files/

As soon as possible. Some of the people you talk to might become real fans of the guy and even go door to door themselves. This gives them time to campaign. And so on, and so on. Everything should be ASAP.