Thread: Ron Paul Sign Bomb

Thumbs up Ron Paul Sign Bomb

This was an excellent Video that was made during the 2008 campaign that I thought would do great right now during the election.

All we need to do is have a SIGN BOMB where each of us Pledge to make 10 signs and put them up around our towns on a certain day. This would garner some MAJOR Attention especially if we can get at least 10 signs in Each County in America.

Once again I have to say I had nothing to do with this original video but I thought it was an awesome Idea!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You will win more votes if you go door to door or make phone calls instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon's Shadow View Post
    You will win more votes if you go door to door or make phone calls instead.
    Why discourage a 1 day activism event?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan48 View Post
    Haters gonna hate.
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

Because we could win thousands of votes if everyone went door-to-door or made calls instead.

you cant go door to door everyday, brah. you need to change it up
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Ron Paul Sign Bomb Monday October 10, 2011
    in less than 24 hours...

http://www.ronpaulsignbomb.com/

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...g-October-10th
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    Ron Paul Sign Bomb Monday October 10, 2011
    in less than 24 hours...

http://www.ronpaulsignbomb.com/

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...g-October-10th
    I love this video and I have tweeted it. That nuclear bomb at the end takes you aback, though after the upbeat music. I really would put Sign Bomb up BEFORE and maybe transparently OVER the bomb to explain it. The video is kinda over at that point and I can see people turning it off without knowing what the intent is -->> sign bomb October 10
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon's Shadow View Post
    Because we could win thousands of votes if everyone went door-to-door or made calls instead.
    We need to make calls but many of us live in areas so long away from the primaries that going door to door isn't going to be helpful yet. Our primary in California won't be until June. After Black THIS Out we need a phone from home bomb, no question. But please don't tear down this activism. This event has been in the works for at least five months. We need to at least show people who got active last time that now is the time, and this is a trademark of activism for Ron Paul supporters.

Last go round I was finally fed up and going to vote in the primary for better choices, but even then my deadline for looking into candidates was before OUR election, not earlier. I never thought I'd find someone I actively supported. If people hadn't bugged me in another forum I went to, I'd have never donated to the big money bombs, and even so, I wasn't fully committed until shortly before our primary, which was too late. We need to catch attention and get people involved during the time period when it can do the most good. We didn't have a phone from home program last time. Activists in late states can really do something this time. We need to get people going.

Also, the timing is good for advertising Black THIS Out if we can get the word out. Even one sign on Black THIS Out or flyers at an event will call attention to it.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 10-09-2011 at 09:25 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Here is a link to my photo album with my signs I made today and a pic of my friends truck that he painted Ron Pauls name on

http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m515/AmberH25/

Quote Originally Posted by AmberH View Post
    Here is a link to my photo album with my signs I made today and a pic of my friends truck that he painted Ron Pauls name on

Very cool!

I've always wondered about the kind of people who actually want a) phone calls or b) someone come to their front door.

Doesn't campaigning like this actually aggravate the average person?

Quote Originally Posted by scottditzen View Post
    I've always wondered about the kind of people who actually want a) phone calls or b) someone come to their front door.

Doesn't campaigning like this actually aggravate the average person?
    Some do, those people will either screen calls or not answer the door or just tell you to bug off when they do answer. More than you would think actually are welcome to being asked questions about their opinions. Everyone has an opinion and many people seem to like voice it out especially regarding elections if they are registered voters and associated with a party.

But as far as the argument goes they are not mutually exclusive. There is time in peoples schedules to do both a one day sign bomb/sign waving/post signs up event and still be able to do canvassing and coordinated campaign events for most of the rest of the election.
    Last edited by orenbus; 10-09-2011 at 05:47 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AmberH View Post

+rep

Thanks! I will be updating the album after the sign bomb. I'm working on a banner that I will hopefully be able to tie onto a bridge.