Thread: Benton: 'What's The Matter Rick?' Campaign Email

Benton: 'What's The Matter Rick?' Campaign Email

Dear Samuel,

If there's one thing establishment politicians hate, it's being exposed as outright FRAUDS.

Well, thanks to our latest TV ad and last night's debate, counterfeit conservative Rick Perry is being FORCED to answer for his Big Government record as Governor of Texas.

If you've seen the photos of Rick Perry after yesterday's debate, it sure looks like he's ready for a fight.

Well, if that's what Rick Perry wants, let's give him one.

Can I count on you for an IMMEDIATE contribution to help keep our "Trust" ad on the air through the weekend?

With the national spotlight now on Governor Perry's record, we can't afford to let up.

Of course, immediately after our ad started running, Perry's campaign went on the attack against Dr. Paul - entirely missing the point of why Rick Perry's past is important.

Dr. Paul has never thought that Rick Perry's time as an Al Gore cheerleading Democrat is the big problem here.

The real problem is that, too often, Rick Perry still acts like one!

It's that after his party switch, Rick Perry said "I will still vote the same principles, only with an R after my name."

It is that Rick Perry supported Hillary Clinton's health care plan.

It's that he pushed for a federal bailout and stimulus funds.

It's that he supported welfare for illegal immigrants.

It's that Rick Perry tried to forcibly vaccinate 12-year-old girls against sexually transmitted diseases by Executive Order.

It's that he raised taxes twice.

It's that Texas' state debt has more than doubled during Rick Perry's tenure as governor - pushing Texas to the brink of our constitutional debt limit.

It's that Rick Perry supported ALL of these bad ideas that are inconsistent with how most Republicans understand conservatism, but now is trying to swagger his way into the Tea Party.

Samuel, it's up to you and me to make sure Rick Perry answers for his Big Government record.

So please make your most generous contribution TODAY to help me keep our ad on the air.

I need an immediate influx of $150,000 to make this happen.

Please contribute as generously as you can TODAY.

It's Rick Perry's kind of thinking that has our country teetering on the edge of bankruptcy.

Our Republican Party cannot afford to nominate another counterfeit conservative who thinks the letter next to their name is more important than what they believe.

It's the principles that matter.

If you agree, please act TODAY!

For Liberty,

Jesse Benton
    Campaign Chairman

P.S. If Rick Perry wants a fight, let's give him one.

Please make your most generous IMMEDIATE contribution to help keep our "Trust" ad on the air through the weekend!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Here are your transaction details:
    Donation amount: $100.00
    Transaction date/time: 2011-09-08 18:57:15
    Transaction ID: 3UN92288V67778632

http://twitter.com/#!/DEMacRae/statu...54808751128576

Please alert your twitter followers!

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Amount:

$25.00

Transaction ID:

1EM43900K69194910

Transaction date/time:

2011-09-08 18:36:57

LOL! I love he used the pictures!
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

I've been really stingy this campaign season, but I think I'm gonna have to break down and throw a sawbuck or two their way tonight!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    I've been really stingy this campaign season, but I think I'm gonna have to break down and throw a sawbuck or two their way tonight!
    Good to hear!

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.