Thread: Video: Rick Santelli vs. Tom Friedman

Video: Rick Santelli vs. Tom Friedman

This made me laugh. Watch how uncomfortable Friedman gets -- he even looks toward Steve Liesman to come to his rescue. lol

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/rick-s...edman-he-idiot

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol pretty funny. all he could do was dance around the question because he knew damn well that santelli was correct.

Its amazing to me people read this guys garbage along with others especially krugman. It's simply amazing that otherwise honest and intelligent people can't see for themselves the truth without looking to these morons for talking points and answers. The problem....they don't have answers. They are proven wrong time and time again and are never held to account for their positions. They always have an excuse....its the free market...its the republicans...democrats...didn't spend enough, etc....When are people going to stop listening to these morons?

Oh that was great.

Bill Bonner, the guy who runs Agora Financial, wrote the best dismantling of Thomas Friedman a few years ago. I wish I could find it. It is ridiculous anyone listens to Friedman.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

I saw that this morning. Pretty funny. "Your question was idiotic." "Your answer was idiotic!" Joe Kernan loves getting Santelli in fights with people (usually with Liesman).

I love Rick Santelli. That dude is a whole bag of awesome.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

The length some of these people go through sometimes to defend the established, is just mind blowing. The look on Santelli's face says it all. Definately one of Santelli's most funny in a while. I was rolling at the outro comment.

OMG, haha, this is going into my Santelli shrine inside my computer.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The liberal MSMedia has been hosting Tom Friedman quite a bit, like multiple "FLUFFING" prior to Obama's speech tonight.

He's been on CSPAN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC this week... crafted indoctrination. Glad he was schooled by Rick Santelli.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran