Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Picture of Rick Perry and Ron Paul as main picture on drudge right now

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt23g View Post
    Hey, win the Iowa Caucuses, and Dr Paul gets his very own Secret Service detail.
    That's what frightens me.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hey, win the Iowa Caucuses, and Dr Paul gets his very own Secret Service detail.
    Now THAT would be funny... the candidates get into it... and two Secret Service teams wind up duking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Heck, I'm offended!
    Me too. I cannot say what I would like to say.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Napolitanic Wars View Post
    I wonder if Perry was trying to shake Ron up so he would fumble after the commercial break. Didn't work.
    this is it. street politicians do $#@! like this.
    Last edited by low preference guy; 09-07-2011 at 10:00 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [QUOTE=Shane Harris;3537959]

ron is from pittsburgh like yours truly. thanks haha
    Ron has been a Republican in Texas while Perry was still a Democrat championing the guy pushing cap and trade.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Epic pic. WTF is Perry doing grabbing RP's arm and trying to scold him?

"The global elites said I get to be President and don't you forget it."
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
    The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss

Rick Perry tried to chest bump Paul, but Paul had to back away from the gorilla.

Tell that to JFK.

Yo, I'm kind of pissed off now...Can we get this $#@! covered? $#@! Rick Perry. And $#@! those media heads that will cover him.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

Quote Originally Posted by Restore-America-NOW View Post
    I'm actually getting scared for Ron's safety. I rarely believe conspiracy theories, but like Ron I have to remind us of some tonight. Perry is an establishment Bilderberg puppet and may very well have been chosen to be our next president. Ron is becoming VERY threatening to the status quo as of late and if they can't silence him with the media, they may try a bullet. God I need to sleep...
    weren't you just bs'ing about how the campaign is over just a bit ago?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Perry would do well to keep his hands off Dr. Paul in the future. We do have some less stable members of this movement that may take things like that against Dr. Paul personally. You are not untouchable Rick.
    Yes. Ron does not look scared, either. You are right. Perry should be careful assaulting Ron. I could not find this pic anywhere on drudge nor anywhere but here. I sure do not like it.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "WHAT THE $#@!!!!" - Rick Perry

Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

where are the sources for the pics?

this is so messed up. i dont even know what rick said and i'm already raging mad

How do I link to a Facebook status update? Here is my profile with an update about the picture. Please comment on it...

http://www.facebook.com/Sentinelrv

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    Rick Perry tried to chest bump Paul, but Paul had to back away from the gorilla.
    Would YOU want Perry touching you?
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

musicmax

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFever View Post
    This HAS to go viral. Rick Perry is a thug and here is the proof.
    Recall that Rick Lazio's senatorial campaign died the moment he walked over to Hillary Clinton's podium.

We have the internet organization and power to take this picture, and shove it down Perry's throat. This could be the story of this debate if we make it so. I'm completely serious.
    The Voluntary Exchange Podcast

Twitter

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain"

"I want to be President, not because I want to run your lives. I don't want to run the economy, and I don't want to run the world. I want to be President to restore liberty."

"The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft"

"My name is George. I'm unemployed and live with my parents."

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFever View Post
    Another one! "What the HELL, Ron?"

Haha. Perry is like "WTF, Ron! You outed me!" and Paul is like "Sorry...but...you know you're a pandering jackass..."
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
    The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss

How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

At first this made me mad, but now I'm laughing that Ron got Perry worked up enough to do that. Dude must be a bit of a loose cannon, this could be fun down the road...

Seems there's a violent edge to rhetoric against RP tonite. There was a bimbo on O'Reilly advocating that people interviewing Ron Paul should slap him just a few minutes ago! This is not a good turn of events.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Ron is completely not backing down, not even a recoil of surprise. It's more 'did you really just grab my wrist, fellow?'
    Kind of like he is almost going to laugh at him in the next second. Ron's face= You think what you say is of any importance to me?

Quote Originally Posted by musicmax View Post
    Recall that Rick Lazio's senatorial campaign died the moment he walked over to Hillary Clinton's podium.
    probably why they didn't show it on tv

Hmm, what do you think the Hannity's of the world would say if a Paul supporter grabbed him or Perry and started wagging his finger an inch from his face? I think they would start screaming "bloody murder". "Why those thug libertarians don't even respect non-violence they claim to support!".

For the record don't anyone be a P.O.S. like Rick Perry and infringe on his person or property.

Who knows... it could very well be that Perry liked him and was disappointed Ron Paul turned him down for a date.

Do we really want to be mad at a poor lover scorned?
    "The president does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack...that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation." "Attack Libya UPDATE 8/13: and Syria"

"We can track down terrorists without trampling on our civil liberties.... the federal government will only issue warrants and execute searches because it needs to, not because it can." "Need to murder UPDATE 8/13: and track citizens" ~ Barack H. Obama

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    uh - oh.

Now I'm affraid.

But not for Ron.

I want the story! What was said???

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast