Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Picture of Rick Perry and Ron Paul as main picture on drudge right now

RonPaulCult

Picture of Rick Perry and Ron Paul as main picture on drudge right now

Check it out

Mod: click on story under it to thank drudge: www.drudgereport.com

and don't forget to click "Paul says Perry not really conservative" story link in right column, also
    Last edited by sailingaway; 09-07-2011 at 09:39 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Epic pic. WTF is Perry doing grabbing RP's arm and trying to scold him?

Last edited by AdamT; 09-07-2011 at 10:32 PM.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Looks like Perry is not happy with Ron! Love it.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 09-07-2011 at 09:37 PM.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Perry : "I am annointed, don't mess with me!"

Thank you, Matt Drudge!
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

What's that about? He looks like he's going to assault Dr. Paul.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Man, Perry is a lout.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

dang. that cheerleader is looking pretty rough there.

I read an AP report that said they got into it during a commercial break. I'll try and find it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Another commercial exposing me like that, and there is going to be an unfortunate plane accident."

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Man, Perry is a lout.
    THUG!!! The word you are looking for is THUG!

Although "Schoolyard Bully" is acceptable as an analogy
    Last edited by Tarzan; 09-07-2011 at 09:39 PM.

Wtf is wrong with the media? Perry v. Paul is good stuff that they should be focusing on, but instead they focus on 1% Huntsman.

_During one commercial break, Perry and Rep. Ron Paul, a fellow Texan, continued their spirited exchange on stage. After other candidates stepped away, the pair continued to talk and, at one point, Perry spread and extended his arms while speaking emphatically to the congressman.
    - ap report

How did the rest of you guys attach that photo in a non-thumbnail format?

Quote Originally Posted by svobody View Post
    _During one commercial break, Perry and Rep. Ron Paul, a fellow Texan, continued their spirited exchange on stage. After other candidates stepped away, the pair continued to talk and, at one point, Perry spread and extended his arms while speaking emphatically to the congressman.
    - ap report
    would love to see this video, surely nbc has it.

I'm actually getting scared for Ron's safety. I rarely believe conspiracy theories, but like Ron I have to remind us of some tonight. Perry is an establishment Bilderberg puppet and may very well have been chosen to be our next president. Ron is becoming VERY threatening to the status quo as of late and if they can't silence him with the media, they may try a bullet. God I need to sleep...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    What's that about? He looks like he's going to assault Dr. Paul.
    He is assaulting Ron. Put his hand on him and his finger in his face. "Don't EVER mention my association with Merck, again, old man"..

Wow Perry, staying classy and physically assaulting Congressman Paul.

Assault: At Common Law, an intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact.

Quote Originally Posted by rp08orbust View Post
    use www.imgur.com to reupload imafe and use html tag [img]
    let it be remembered that never again in the future of political campaigns will a candidate receive the same support, enthusiasm and donations UNLESS the message is about liberty, freedom, peace, and the constituion. accept no imitations

I really don't like him sticking his finger in his face and looking at him like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
    He is assaulting Ron. Put his hand on him and his finger in his face. "Don't EVER mention my association with Merck, again, old man"..
    True enough by legal definition. Of course I meant he looks like he's going to hit Ron. That picture is rather scary and makes me hate Perry that much more.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Back the hell off Rick. You gotta be freaking kidding me.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post

"Another commercial exposing me like that, and there is going to be an unfortunate plane accident."
    heck, let's make a dozen!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

that is the greatest picture ever!!!
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perry would do well to keep his hands off Dr. Paul in the future. We do have some less stable members of this movement that may take things like that against Dr. Paul personally. You are not untouchable Rick.

If there is something to this it could destroy Perry's campaign. The people will see it as the equivalent if he was stepping on puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by MRK View Post
    Wow Perry, staying classy and physically assaulting Congressman Paul.

Assault: At Common Law, an intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact.
    Heck, I'm offended!

Oh it's on. Hand on his arm and a finger in his face. Who the f--k does he think he his?! Bastard.
    Notice there's some guy standing nearby with his hand on the podium. Bodyguard or station employee? I'd like to hear what he overheard.

Creepy, aggressive picture. I have gotten in fights over people touching me like that before. Completely uncalled for

Quote Originally Posted by rp08orbust View Post
    You click the right part that says 'url' something then unclick that check mark dingus when you post

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast