Thread: Can someone count "Perry" and "Romney" mentions in post-debate coverage, vs "Paul" (zero)

Can someone count "Perry" and "Romney" mentions in post-debate coverage, vs "Paul" (zero)

Ron's name has yet to have been mentioned in post-debate coverage, and every single other candidate, including McCotter, Johnson, and Roemer, were mentioned. Santorum was interviewed. Huntsmann was "pimped".

Maddow mentioned that she was going to talk about the "texans taking eachother on", but obviously got a message from her producers, and cut to a Santorum interview after a break.

Now a Cain interview.

This is an outrage.
    Last edited by Esoteric; 09-07-2011 at 09:02 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that's the plan
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

RonPaulCult

They mentioned him once at the beginning when they listed the names of all candidates. Also, they mentioned him about a half hour ago after playing the RESPONSE Perry gave to his charges of vaccine by executive order. They didn't show a clip of Ron's position.

As far as I can tell, that is a good thing. So many new guys here were saying how poorly Ron did, I expected a huge backlash from the media. Sometimes no news is good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Napolitanic Wars View Post
    As far as I can tell, that is a good thing. So many new guys here were saying how poorly Ron did, I expected a huge backlash from the media. Sometimes no news is good news.
    No. No. Our biggest obstacle is that unless the media tells people that Ron Paul is even an OPTION, they will not see him as such.

They do seem to just pretend he does not exist.