Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Glen Bradley Constitution Day Moneybomb

Glen Bradley Constitution Day Moneybomb

Here is a quick reminder for everyone, the Constitution Day Moneybomb for September 17th that we organized before the Ron Paul event (back when nobody wanted one on September 17th -- I did ask first) is still on. I will be facing a VERY tough primary due to establishment opposition and redistricting. I need serious funding this time around.

I ran my entire campaign in 2010 on $20,000 in donations and $6,000 in in-kind from the GOP.

For 2012 I will need $50,000 just to get out of the primary. And there will be no NCGOP help. If I don't raise $50,000 by February then I won't be in office come 2013, it's as simple as that.

So I'm asking for help. You know I don't have the big money special interests like everyone else in office here has. I'm counting on you. I have nobody else to count on.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'll keep trying anyway.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Count me in.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    Count me in.
    Thanks a million man, this one is going to be for-real tough. A bare-knuckle primary fight will ensue. Unless I can step back and figure out how to raise real funds it will be nearly impossible. IF, however, I CAN raise funds, I am picking up a lot of fervent grassroots support from people who were formerly apolitical and apathetic so I can win the primary...I just have to be able to compete on messaging.

Count me in too. I've been gently nudging the people I've converted to Paul supporters to consider throwing a few bucks your way as well. I keep telling them we need these ideas at all levels of government, not just the presidency, and they're starting to understand this.

I'm down. What are the chances of a Dr. Paul email promoting it for you? Have you reached out and asked?

Thank y'all both so much! I did have a card for Jesse Benton somewhere... That's something I've been chewing over how to approach. Being on the same day and all I was less willing to impose... But an RP network email is liable to crush my goal.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by militant View Post
    Count me in too. I've been gently nudging the people I've converted to Paul supporters to consider throwing a few bucks your way as well. I keep telling them we need these ideas at all levels of government, not just the presidency, and they're starting to understand this.
    Aye, thanks! Other than Ron Paul of course, penetrating State Level Government may be more important than Federal at this point.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by militant View Post
    I would even go so far as saying that local and state candidates will be even more important in the long run. Not to mention how much easier it is to win without having the fight the national political machine.

EDIT: He beat me to it.
    Last edited by Southron; 08-31-2011 at 08:18 AM.
    Equality is a false god.

On 17th, we should promote your money bomb here. In Constitution Day money bomb official thread, people who maxed out to RP official campaign shopuld post they donations details to your money bomb. If we are not able to raise 50.000$ till february, then f-word us all.

I've got a volunteer photographer this time, may have someone who will capture HD video. Will need a videographer to turn raw video into campaign magics and operate YouTube also. Pretty much every skillset I will need. In 2010 it was pretty much just my friend, my mother, Moresco & friend, and me. And RPH came in for the home stretch. I've got a web guy his time, but he's running for State House himself, so that wont last.

I do anticipate a lot more volunteers this time round. That will help too.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_bg View Post
    On 17th, we should promote your money bomb here. In Constitution Day money bomb official thread, people who maxed out to RP official campaign shopuld post they donations details to your money bomb. If we are not able to raise 50.000$ till february, then f-word us all.
    Thanks lucky, I think if we can just get the word out throughout the community it's within reach. My anxiety is basically that I'll need it early because the establishment is going to primary me, hard, like they did Ron Paul in his Congressional runs.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Thank y'all both so much! I did have a card for Jesse Benton somewhere... That's something I've been chewing over how to approach. Being on the same day and all I was less willing to impose... But an RP network email is liable to crush my goal.
    Yes, do it. Do not hesitate, you can even tell him you were urged to request it by his own supporters. From a campaign standpoint, it might sway other state legislators to endorse dr. paul hoping for the same treatment.

Also, didn't you meet Jason lewis at that tea party rally? Have you maybe inquired about getting on his show for an interview/plug the moneybomb on that day or around that day? He might want to interview you for the sole reason of the establishment trying to knock you out.

Count me in. Are peace dollars okay?
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    Count me in. Are peace dollars okay?
    More than OK, but really I would think they are overly-valuable for something like this... They have significant numismatic value that doesn't translate well to purchasing yard signs...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I will try to chip in whenever I can. Good luck, and I think you should explore all options you can think of, even contacting RP's campaign! We need more people in state governments like you.

I don't live in NC though. Can I donate to candidates who aren't running for office in PA or AL?
    Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Rothbardian Girl View Post
    I will try to chip in whenever I can. Good luck, and I think you should explore all options you can think of, even contacting RP's campaign! We need more people in state governments like you.

I don't live in NC though. Can I donate to candidates who aren't running for office in PA or AL?
    Thank you, and yes. It chafes the hide of the opposition, but that's OK. As long as you are a US citizen you can contribute, and thanks again!

Thanks, I'm always done to donate.
    Please subscribe to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/marcscalera

Quote Originally Posted by MarcNY View Post
    Thanks, I'm always done to donate.
    Thanks Marc! Now that I'm on the record supporting the Constitution over the party, I am going to get establishmentarian blowback, and I am 100% certain to get primaried. They even redistricted to specifically hurt me, but i have more support on the ground in the new district I am looking at than they possibly know.

All I will need is the resources to get the message out, and once I get past the primary the General will be downhill. It's a GOP leaning district, which I was in a heavy Dem leaning district and won in 2010.

I dig truth. I'm in!

So what do we got? 11,000 or so visitors in a day here?

Figure 5,000 kicking in $5 or $10 a piece... between now/the 17th and ?

We can do this.

I see the PayPal option at the site, however...

Can I write a check? And who/what exactly do I make it out to?

Where do I send it?

Do I have to include the form/donation disclosure? Where do I get the form?

Thanks in advance!

Bunkloco
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    I dig truth. I'm in!

So what do we got? 11,000 or so visitors in a day here?

Figure 5,000 kicking in $5 or $10 a piece... between now/the 17th and ?

We can do this.

I see the PayPal option at the site, however...

Can I write a check? And who/what exactly do I make it out to?

Where do I send it?

Do I have to include the form/donation disclosure? Where do I get the form?

Thanks in advance!

Bunkloco
    Make the check out to - Committee to Elect Glen Bradley. If it is over $50 then we will need the following information:
    Name
    Address
    Phone number
    Place of Business
    Job title

Please mail it to:
    Glen Bradley Campaign
    PO Box 355
    Wake Forest, NC 27588

Thanks
    Freedom Mom
    Last edited by jacque; 09-01-2011 at 04:41 AM.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Do you know what percentage Paypal takes?
    Equality is a false god.

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    Do you know what percentage Paypal takes?
    4.12 %

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Here is a quick reminder for everyone, the Constitution Day Moneybomb for September 17th that we organized before the Ron Paul event (back when nobody wanted one on September 17th -- I did ask first) is still on. I will be facing a VERY tough primary due to establishment opposition and redistricting. I need serious funding this time around.

I ran my entire campaign in 2010 on $20,000 in donations and $6,000 in in-kind from the GOP.

For 2012 I will need $50,000 just to get out of the primary. And there will be no NCGOP help. If I don't raise $50,000 by February then I won't be in office come 2013, it's as simple as that.

So I'm asking for help. You know I don't have the big money special interests like everyone else in office here has. I'm counting on you. I have nobody else to count on.
    http://glenbradley2012.com/
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

Wow, I must be blind for missing this topic but posting on the other one. Anyway, you know I'm in. I'm thinking we can get you a moneyblast or something for 12-16, so there should be more than one wave of money coming your way.

Count me in!

And I hope the mods/admin will consider this worth of a Ron Paul Forums email to all members, preferably a day or two in advance and then again on the day of the big event.

Hint hint??

Gunny + Bump

Gump!

Bunkloco
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    Count me in!

And I hope the mods/admin will consider this worth of a Ron Paul Forums email to all members, preferably a day or two in advance and then again on the day of the big event.

Hint hint??
    Jacque contacted Josh, so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Gunny + Bump

Gump!

Bunkloco
    Gump

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast