Thread: Supporting Tea Party local groups for influence towards supporting Ron Paul

Supporting Tea Party local groups for influence towards supporting Ron Paul

I have been looking online and have found that almost all local Tea Party organizations need donations in order to run. I think since the Tea Party vote is being taken very seriously this election it might be a good Idea to make it known that as a grass roots community we are second to none on fund raising.

This should drive tea party organizations to compete for our fund raising prowess and in return allow us to introduce them to Ron Paul as the only logical candidate to support. Most Tea Party local meet ups consist of over 100 people who are activist in nature and are just now finding a unifying goal. To assist them financially on a case by case basis would allow us to get 100 plus votes at a time and these votes would turn into activists for the cause of liberty. The local Tea Party leaders will keep the message going as long as the fund raising continues.

Yes, it is pretty darn close to buying votes, but this is a pretty important block of voters we need to capture.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [rant]What I fail to understand is why "Tea Party people" choose to vote for ANYONE but Ron Paul. For $#@! sake the entire Tea Party vision is based specifically on what Ron Paul stands for. It just infuriates me that anyone who calls themselves "Tea Party" would take a watered down version of what they want. My God WAKE the $#@! UP.[/rant]

That's because Palin and neocon co hijacked them. Now they're just a social offshoot of the GOP while claiming to be anti establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjmfury View Post
    [rant]What I fail to understand is why "Tea Party people" choose to vote for ANYONE but Ron Paul. For $#@! sake the entire Tea Party vision is based specifically on what Ron Paul stands for. It just infuriates me that anyone who calls themselves "Tea Party" would take a watered down version of what they want. My God WAKE the $#@! UP.[/rant]
    Exactly - None even comes close to real change or revolution cept for Ron...he is the only answer and people need to quick being influenced by pretty boys...and a dumb good looking gal.