Thread: ATTEND The CNN/TEA PARTY EXPRESS GOP DEBATE (Gainseville Tea Party)

ATTEND The CNN/TEA PARTY EXPRESS GOP DEBATE (Gainseville Tea Party)

This should be for those actually near Gainseville, FL.

http://gainesvilleteaparty.org/natio...ss-gop-debate/

CNN has alloted the Gainesville Tea Party twenty FREE tickets to the Tampa CNN/TEA PARTY EXPRESS GOP Presidential debate on Monday, September 12th.
    Last edited by sabu140; 08-27-2011 at 05:38 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exclamation

I sent a short message, see what happens.

Is anybody familiar with the Orlando Tea Party? I looked at their website to see if they support Ron Paul but I didnt see any references.
    Next Moneybomb:
    Constitution Day Moneybomb, Sep 17th!

Moneybomb Calendar:
    Sept. 17th - Constitution Day Moneybomb
    Oct. 19th -
    Black THIS Out!! Moneybomb
    Nov 11th - Veterans Day Moneybomb
    Dec 16th - Tea Party Moneybomb

Thanks for posting this. I just directed a facebook ad to this thread for RP supporters near Gainesville.

Oh snap, just realized this is from a tea party meetup and not a Ron Paul grassroots org. Ah well, I responded, lets see if they like my comments about supporting RP =)

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    Oh snap, just realized this is from a tea party meetup and not a Ron Paul grassroots org. Ah well, I responded, lets see if they like my comments about supporting RP =)
    Talking about Ron Paul to these people will hurt our chances of getting tickets. We have to overcome the good ol boys club.

I'm heading down to school in St. Pete next week, which is about 2.5 hours away.. maybe I can grab a ticket! I've been looking for a way to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I just directed a facebook ad to this thread for RP supporters near Gainesville.
    Great idea!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I contacted for one of the 20 tickets but they said they were already taken. I still have yet to get my hand on a ticket, if anyone has an connections PLEASE MSG ME! Thank you!

so the gop will screw america by screwing the only freedom and liberty message out there, Ron Paul 2012 , the gop establishment makes the mafia look like girl scouts!!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Ah, yes, the Tea Party Express.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    so the gop will screw america by screwing the only freedom and liberty message out there, Ron Paul 2012 , the gop establishment makes the mafia look like girl scouts!!
    Some things never change........
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Some things never change........
    Get in line, slave. We can't let the Demoncrats win!!1!
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy