Thread: Tracking for ronpaul2012.com store?

Tracking for ronpaul2012.com store?

I ordered several items from the store during the money bomb and got an email thanking me for my donations but did not receive a tracking number or shipping estimate or anything. I'm in MS, how long does it typically take to receive items from the store? I know that had tons of orders that day and I understand it takes a lot of time, but just wondering?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonb959 View Post
    I ordered several items from the store during the money bomb and got an email thanking me for my donations but did not receive a tracking number or shipping estimate or anything. I'm in MS, how long does it typically take to receive items from the store? I know that had tons of orders that day and I understand it takes a lot of time, but just wondering?
    My order on 8/20/2011 2am (CST) had a tracking notification sent on 8/24 ~5:40pm and it was delivered today. Did you receive an email confirmation? The tracking info was sent to the same email address as the order confirmation. Good luck. Hopefully they got swamped with orders and are cursing their miserable existence stuffing shirts into boxes.

I got a confirmation number which stated what I paid for the items, but not shipping info as of yet. I emailed ronpaul2012.com but haven't gotten a reply, perhaps they ran out of one or more of my items.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonb959 View Post
    I got a confirmation number which stated what I paid for the items, but not shipping info as of yet. I emailed ronpaul2012.com but haven't gotten a reply, perhaps they ran out of one or more of my items.
    I ordered the day of the moneybomb as well and just received a FedEx tracking number a couple of hours ago.

I just got my tracking number too.....good deal!