Thread: Large Explosion at U.N. Building in Nigerian Capital

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Support the troops.....who are on their way to Nigeria.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Last edited by Dark_Horse_Rider; 08-26-2011 at 06:40 AM.

Probably came from a group of fathers tired of UN officials taking all the best 14-year-old girls before they can marry them off.
    "I must speak, that I may find relief; I must open my lips and answer. I will not show partiality to any man or use flattery toward any person. For I do not know how to flatter, else my Maker would soon take me away."
    -Job 32:20-21

Quote Originally Posted by swiftfoxmark2 View Post
    Probably came from a group of fathers tired of UN officials taking all the best 14-year-old girls before they can marry them off.
    With the HIV rates there, I wouldn't touch anyone.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Remember the Maine!

Let's set up a pool and take bets on how many months it is between when we invade and when we figure out what caused the explosion. I'll take fourteen, myself...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    Support the troops.....who are on their way to Nigeria.
    Petroleum reserves: check
    Former British colony: check
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftfoxmark2 View Post
    Where is the UN taking the best 14 year old girls?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Who gains from a bombing of a UN building ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Who gains from a bombing of a UN building ?
    People whom use that excuse to engage a war there. Who gained from 9/11? Who gained from the reporting of supposed weapons of mass destruction? Who gained from all the bull$#@! excuses we had to start these wars? The military industrial complex, the banksters, the oil companies.

It's sad when we've reached a point where we have to question every single event as to whether it was a false flag, what the motives are, and whether it will lead to another war.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

The UN should surrender , close buildings , lay off all the three figure salary employees

Expect the UN to further consolidate power and expand it's Enforcement branches. (US stock)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom