Thread: Volunteers are needed for RP Delegate Training

Lightbulb Volunteers are needed for RP Delegate Training

We need a Ron Paul Patriot to step up and run a twitter account for the site, http://ronpauldelegates.wordpress.com/
    We have an account, and its ready for action: http://twitter.com/RonPaulDelegate

Should we fail to secure enough delegates for the caucus states, and votes in the primary states, Ron Paul will have lost the election! We can't have that happen! A twitter account with a strong leader would be ideal for spreading this vital information.

Please respond and help out Cleaner44 and myself run this page. We are currently running this as a hobby project, which has been birthed from the RonPaulForums.

Thank You!
    Last edited by ninepointfive; 08-25-2011 at 01:02 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    We can probably have the blog set up to auto popst on twitter if is not already. If we have a Twitter expert here that could pitch in that would be great. Anybody?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

This topic should not be broadcast on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by gerryb View Post
    This topic should not be broadcast on Twitter
    I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by ninepointfive View Post
    I disagree.
    Witness Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by gerryb View Post
    Witness Louisiana.
    Aside from collecting delegate lists, we aren't assembling any of this information for the enemy to look through. Yeah, here in Colorado, there was a "Don't vote for the Ron Paulers" delegate list.

If there are legitimate concerns about using twitter, please respond... otherwise - we need to get this information out there to the new and prior supporters. There's a surprising disconnect between activism, and delegate activism... which is really the most important activism item anyone can do... Short of running a state campaign.
    Last edited by ninepointfive; 08-25-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Broadcast this message on twitter! I was a delegate in 2008. We had our plan and it failed because not enough people knew about it. The neo-cons are playing dirty ,they will make a list of all the names which they wish to blacklist from being voted into super-delegate positions. We have to fight back harder.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Broadcast this message on twitter! I was a delegate in 2008. We had our plan and it failed because not enough people knew about it. We have to fight back harder.
    Yes! Any avenue that works for spreading this information is KEY! Hopefully we can get someone to step up and do a good job with this.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What sort of information will this twitter acct be used for? (Examples?)

Thanks,

Tod

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    What sort of information will this twitter acct be used for? (Examples?)

Thanks,

Tod
    Encouraging people to run for delegate from their neighborhood precinct. Encourage others to support a delegate if they for some reason can't run themselves. And help propagate this information to networks we haven't hit yet.

Many Ron Paul supporters new and old haven't exactly heard of delegates, and if they have, their understanding needs a boost. It's different in every location, so it does happen to be an issue to overcome.

Thanks!

I'm not so amazingly keen at the whole delegate process, but I will be willing to help out the cause in whatever way I can.