Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'We the People' Video

Lightbulb 'We the People' Video

Couldn't find the right forum to post this in, I made this video in support of Ron Paul. It shows the diversity and that we the people after hearing his message realize that we need to wake up and take action.

Original Videos Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70AE6CE1F4D3B2B6

Discussion for Part 2 can be found here:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...id-of-Ron-Paul

--------------------------------------------
    If you want to download the 720p version:
    http://www.linkshells.com/dl/we_the_people_v5.zip
    Please do not repost on YouTube, if there is only one video there is a better chance we can get a huge number of views, ratings and favorites--and our message will get more prominence and land on the top pages. I also have an adbrite account so I'm running full page ads of the video throughout the internet. It only costs $0.001 for each time the ad is displayed!

Also before I forget if you're ever showing this from a dvd or anything other than youtube, I should make another version that has the youtube logo on the side. I think part of the power of the video is knowing that these are real youtube videos compiled together. (just my notes)

Current Stats as of last post edit:
    #20 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics
    #2 - Top Favorited (Today) - News & Politics
    #17 - Top Favorited (This Week) - News & Politics
    #5 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics
    #26 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics
    #56 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics
    Last edited by Chainspell; 08-26-2011 at 08:59 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I saw Lew posted this on his blog. Freakin' good job, man.
    Last edited by iamse7en; 08-24-2011 at 07:47 PM.

+rep , re-posted and linked to your YouTube channel.
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Vote4Paul2012 & Like, watch, comment, and share on Facebook: Vote4Paul2012 on YouTube
    Follow me on twitter at: 300MDollarP
    Add on Google+ here: RonPaul Vote4Paul2012

This video is awesome!! You compiled this?

Holy crap. What a great video.

I have a question.. we were going to use the Jon Stewart video for the black this out moneybomb, but they've been pulling them for Copyright issues. Do you mind if we use this video for time being? I think it would work really well to inspire visitors.
    Last edited by dusman; 08-24-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Awesome video! I had to watch it 4 to 5 times,,Thanks!

Why does this video include Stefan Molyneux when he explicitly opposes Ron Paul's campaign on the basis that he thinks all politics is bad?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    great video im sharing it with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by NYgs23 View Post
    Why does this video include Stefan Molyneux when he explicitly opposes Ron Paul's campaign on the basis that he thinks all politics is bad?
    sorry i didn't know who he was, maybe I should put a little caption that says it's a mistake or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ForLiberty2012 View Post
    This video is awesome!! You compiled this?
    yeap, i didn't even know Ron Paul ran on 2008 and I knew about him from youtube back then... I think some supporters have little idea how many more people out there haven't heard his message. I don't mean to make it sound like they did nothing back then, because they've done A LOT, when the media ignores you it's really hard to reach a lot of people.

But this time around we have to do even more, its not enough, NOT nearly ENOUGH, until everyone we meet on the streets hears his message of liberty and freedom. Then and only then will ALL of America rise up and fight for freedom.
    Last edited by Chainspell; 08-24-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Kind sir, this is the easily the second greatest RP video ever made. What you have done is nothing short of amazing, and you deserve all the kudos headed your way. BRAVO!!!!!!!
    .... in his heart, and in his head, in his character, and in his intellect, in what he has done, and in what he will become, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, Ron Paul is one of us.
    - Andrew Napolitano, Future of Freedom Foundation, June 3, 2007
    For captioned videos of Ron Paul, subscribe to http://www.youtube.com/user/KramerDSP.

Also, check out http://www.deafronpaul.blogspot.com for hundreds of subtitled political videos featuring Ron Paul and other politicians.

Liked, favorited, commented. Amazing job!

Thanks for making this.

Wow!!!!!! It brought a tear to my eye! AWESOME video and great first post! Welcome to the forums!

Please, please, PLEASE, make more videos!
    Last edited by dirtfarmerz; 08-24-2011 at 09:02 PM.

Don't change a thing, it's very good.

Welcome! great video!

+rep!

I am working the RP table at the GA GOP straw poll this Saturday. Your video will be playing at our table. Thank you!
    Last edited by XTreat; 08-24-2011 at 09:38 PM.

Good video, definitely in the top 10 all time Ron Paul videos.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainspell View Post
    sorry i didn't know who he was, maybe I should put a little caption that says it's a mistake or something?
    Well, I'd just but a correction in the video description, if you're allowed to edit it.

Send this out to right wing news sites and large blogs.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

Was that our Catman at the 2 minute mark?
    Last edited by Danke; 08-25-2011 at 07:39 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by XTreat View Post
    Welcome! great video!

+rep!

I am working the RP table at the GA GOP straw poll this Saturday. Your video will be playing at our table. Thank you!
    WOW Great! I should make the 720P version available to people. It's 300MB tho, I have a fileserver at home but I think it would explode if I shared it online.

oh what the heck, here it is:
    moved the link to the first post
    Last edited by Chainspell; 08-24-2011 at 10:28 PM.

throwing molyneux in there is BRILLIANT! Leave him in! Serves him right!

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    throwing molyneux in there is BRILLIANT! Leave him in! Serves him right!
    Molyneux still has respect for RP and would rather see him in office than anybody else I'm sure. He posts quite a few things about RP on his Facebook.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Really good work! (99.999% of people watching it, myself included, have no idea who Stefan Molyneux is; don't sweat it)

why is this not on the front page yet!

currently as of edit date:
    #24 - Top Favorited (Today) - News & Politics
    #45 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics
    Last edited by Chainspell; 08-24-2011 at 11:26 PM.

I particularly like the comment the girl made at the very end:

"A lot of people are saying, well you now, he's not electable, or he's too old, or his ideas are too radical. If that's how people want to think then you're denying yourselves an opportunity to experience liberty in your lifetime."

Great job! Best RP video I've seen in quite awhile.

Share it, Like it, get it Viral. Great video.
    "Our Founders would be ashamed of us!" --Ron Paul, Dr, Rep Congressman from Texas

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast