Thread: Hire a Top Rated Campaign Strategist.

Hire a Top Rated Campaign Strategist.

Let me begin by saying, that at this point in time, Ron Paul's campaign is resonating with a broader group of people. The momentum is growing.

Why do I suggest hiring a top rated campaign strategist. Simple. This election to get RP elected may possibly be one of the hardest, but yet could be one of the easiest. I know that sounds contradictory, but there is a two-fold reason.

1. The "Establishment" is scared as $#@!. The worst fear they have ever had in the history of America. This fear is going to bring out the worst in them out of desperation. They are desperate because they could lose the "power" they so desperately crave and become used to.
    This round robin strategy of GOP candidates entering the race is a strategy to cause confusion and unloyalty. They will be using "psychopolitcs" (google it) to the fullest to get their "pre-selected" candidate in office.

2. The other fold of my statement about the easy part is developing. RP is silently creeping up in the polls. His popularity amongst Independent voters is growing. Rasmussen has it pegged at 46% - 43% against Obama in RP's favor. Some national polls has RP within a few % points against Obama with registered voters.

I'm also going to point out some smaller points that may not be a good barometer of his popularity rising, but they should be taken somewhat serious.
    On the FaceBook page Dem4RonPaul, I've noticed in the past few weeks the likes count has increased by about 100 new likes.
    Also on the FaceBook page Latinos4RonPaul has also seen a increase in likes.

I've also read somewhere on this Forum, someone mentioned a increase in new forum members.

All these factors can kind of guage the momentum his campaign is gaining right now. This is why I say, that his campaign CAN NOT miss a beat. It must run like a well oiled machine. You got to strike when the irons hot and you got to strike at the right time. One misstep in this campaign can lose momentum.

This is where a TOP notch campaign strategist can come into play. What can they do. Plenty. Since the 2008 campaign, there is ton of data they possess from polling info, donations, mailing lists etc.
    Crunching and analyzing this data can be used to create a campaign strategy. Using this data can pinpoint where they are strong, where they are weak, where they have strong media coverage and where there is weak coverage.
    Also using data to pinpoint hot areas for independent voters. The ones that are going to decide this election. Strategies on states to win support where its been weak. There is just so much data that can be crunched and utilized to help a campaign tip to the positive side.

I personally have been looking at polls all over the place in all sorts of media. This election is for Ron Paul to take, even with the "establishment" fighting him and trying to discredit his efforts.
    I still believe the delegate situation is a high priority that must not be taken lightly. They have got to get this delegate plan in place without fail. The "establishment" has a strong foothold in this area. So delegate formation teams should be now canvassing the entire United States getting people prepped and informed on the process.

We as supporters must continue what we are doing as far as spreading the word and sharing info. Continued support on the fundraising to keep everything running and allow them to spend money on the campaign.

Bottom line. This is Ron Paul's election for the taking. Everything has to be top notch in all areas.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Nepotism led to the hiring of Jesse Benton who really isn't qualified for the position IMO.

They have top strategists and had them all along, and those top strategists didn't quit which leads me to believe:

1) Their ideas were implemented and didn't work; or
    2) Their stated goal wasn't to get Ron elected, but to prepare for Rand

A top rated campaign strategist would have addressed concerns regarding foreign policy immediately. Foreign policy was really the issue that killed us in the beginning with the mainstream Republican voters. Instead of dealing with the problem, the current campaign decided to run away from it.

Also, why wasn't the picture with Reagan used more often? Why weren't there ads targeting senior citizens about how Paul was the only candidate who would protect entitlement programs?

This campaign is not a presidential campaign caliber IMO. They simply failed to address the issue that was capping our support from the mainstream FOX watching Republican: foreign policy. Had the campaign not been so incompetent, they would have dealt with the issue immediately.

The foreign policy SHOULD have been adressed! Still to this day people want to vote for idiots that are ready to invade Iran.

Ron Paul believes that his foreign policy is his greatest strength. Not only would you have to find a campaign manager to do what you all are suggesting, the manager would have to do that AND convince Ron Paul that he was somewhat wrong about FP being his greatest strength.

Let's face it, Ron Paul is steadfast in his message and unwavering in his beliefs. He could change his mind about his delivery, that is about it. Unfortunately, in regards to foreign policy he won't change his approach or delivery.

Someone needs to let him know that people are genuinely AFRAID. He hasn't really done much to ease those fears.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You have to change public view, not Ron Paul's foriegn policy. Just yelling End these Wars! Does not work. Short ads that focus on on point about why non-intervention is right. Then another 30 second ad that focuses on another fact about foriegn policy that supports non-intervention. Of course these ads need to BE on LOCAL radio and TV not just the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    They have top strategists and had them all along, and those top strategists didn't quit which leads me to believe:

1) Their ideas were implemented and didn't work; or
    2) Their stated goal wasn't to get Ron elected, but to prepare for Rand
    Doug Wead admitted in an early interview...that yes, Rand will probably run for President...terrible, terrible, terrible mistake at the time I believe.
    I'm actually not sure what "top strategist" the campaign has, as I know Doug Wead is an "adviser"...but he is not a decision maker, and can only "pass along" ideas...which most of them have not/were not implemented very well or at all, from communications to him.

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    Ron Paul believes that his foreign policy is his greatest strength. Not only would you have to find a campaign manager to do what you all are suggesting, the manager would have to do that AND convince Ron Paul that he was somewhat wrong about FP being his greatest strength.

Let's face it, Ron Paul is steadfast in his message and unwavering in his beliefs. He could change his mind about his delivery, that is about it. Unfortunately, in regards to foreign policy he won't change his approach or delivery.

Someone needs to let him know that people are genuinely AFRAID. He hasn't really done much to ease those fears.
    See, RP is not wrong about foreign policy...it's just the message was not tailored properly.
    When Michele Bachmann and Rick Santorum started saying he was "to the left of President Obama.", the campaign didn't address it.
    When the media repeatedly called/calls him an isolationist, the campaign did not address it...in a MEANINGFUL way.

What we have here, is a campaign with the most passionate supporters...but having no effective leadership, that actually understands the TARGET audience to WIN a nomination.
    At this point, if RP does not address the foreign policy issue...he is a non-starter for them. It doesn't matter how many attack ads he runs, how many interviews he does...until the campaign addresses the foreign policy issue head-on, RP will be an isolationist to the majority of Fox News viewers.

$60 million raised/spent between 2008 and 2012 campaigns, and I'm supposed to just think, "This is about the movement!"?

I believe you're correct. The strategy of the establishment to divert attention away from analytical discussion of root cause issues in order to avoid conflict with MSM spin campaigns and to maintain and if possible, increase division in the electorate. A top strategist will know how to navigate in all circumstances.