View Poll Results: Nov 5th or Nov 11th Moneybomb

Voters
202. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guy Fawkes Day Moneybomb, Nov 5th

63 31.19%
  • Veterans Day Moneybomb, Nov 11th

139 68.81%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guy Fawkes day Nov 5th or Veterans Day Nov 11th Moneybomb?

Question Guy Fawkes day Nov 5th or Veterans Day Nov 11th Moneybomb?

There some people want one or the other, which do you want?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyday?

will these threads ever end?

What association does Guy Fawkes day have with Ron Paul?

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

The reason why I prefer Guy Fawkes Day is because Super Tuesday is on November 8th. We need any kind of positive National media exposure just before Super Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by mello View Post
    The reason why I prefer Guy Fawkes Day is because Super Tuesday is on November 8th. We need any kind of positive National media exposure just before Super Tuesday.
    Isnt Super Tuesday in February?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm anti-war, so, why would I want to celebrate "veterans day"?

You know I was just watching some Nov 5 videos and thinking about the Liberals, Democrats and Independents that voted for Obama and wish they hadn't right now. Obama has a horrible approval rating and I'm sure a lot of people that voted for him last time expected at the very least he would bring the troops home from Iraq/Afganistan.
    Last edited by orenbus; 08-22-2011 at 02:37 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Fredom101 View Post
    Dr. Paul is a veteran. Dr. Paul has tremendous support from the military and veterans.

It's a fundraiser for Dr. Paul.... the man who preaches non-interventionism and peace.
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

LOL by calling it Guy Fawkes day you know your loading the question right? It has more to do with the movie V for Vendetta than it does Guy Fawkes, reword the poll question and just call it the Fifth of November, supporters should know it's meaning and if they don't they will ask.

Last edited by orenbus; 08-22-2011 at 02:37 PM.

The more Paul is connected to the military and veterans, the better off he is. If GOP voters know Paul has military support, it might get them to open their minds up to Paul's foreign policy.

You can be anti-war and still appreciate Veterans (Ron Paul).

Also Super Tuesday is March 6th.

Primary Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Zarn Solen View Post
    The more Paul is connected to the military and veterans, the better off he is. If GOP voters know Paul has military support, it might get them to open their minds up to Paul's foreign policy.
    I love showing people this... http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/07/2...from-military/
    How have you helped spread the message of Liberty, Peace, & Prosperity today?
    "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." -George Washington

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul is a Veteran. Just because a war isn't justified, doesn't mean the soldier's haven't been convinced that they are. In essence, just because the government's motives are bad, doesn't mean the soldiers motives are too.

Quote Originally Posted by MJU1983 View Post
    Great link!
    Posted it to Reddit.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/com...do_the_troops/

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Isn't Super Tuesday March 6th in 2012...?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul101.com View Post
    Isn't Super Tuesday March 6th in 2012...?
    I believe that is correct, I knew it was not in November.

LOL just saw this video, check out Tucker's ticker in fact some due call it Super Tuesday, this aired November 6th 2007.

Ron Paul: "November Fifth is an important day in fundraising"
    Last edited by orenbus; 08-22-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    My bad. According to the internet it's on March 6th.

I vote for Veterans day, then the MSM can't spin it negatively like 11/5.

"Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country." - Ronal Reagan

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A moneybomb for our troops and a strong national DEFENSE, how could it go wrong?!

Um...If I'm not mistaken, Guy Fawkes engaged in "assymetrical warfare"....so why would we choose that day?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

How much money did the grassroots raise for Ron on the Nov. 5th moneybomb?....and why?

Lets have a SUNSHINE AND LOLLIPOPS theme for the next moneybomb.

Quote Originally Posted by djruden View Post
    I vote for Veterans day, then the MSM can't spin it negatively like 11/5.
    It's funny I honestly don't remember or think there would be as much negative spin as some would lead us to believe, looking back all the reports from the media don't seem to present it negatively. I do remember there were a bunch of people back in 2007 debating the day and it turned out those naysayers were wrong since November 5th became a huge success. They did question Ron Paul about the date itself and what was it's meaning considering how much money was raised, and Ron Paul mentioned the day was more a gimmick than anything and that the movie had something to do with it.

Last edited by orenbus; 08-22-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast