Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Constitution Day Moneybomb, Sep 17th. Planning, promotion and more promotion thread.

Lightbulb Constitution Day Moneybomb, Sep 17th. Planning, promotion and more promotion thread.

Great job guys! The Ron Paul Birthday Bomb was a great success! Almost 1.75 Million dollars! The largest moneybomb of the 2012 campaign yet, obviously the momentum is building!

It is time to build momentum and excitement for the next Moneybomb!

Constitution Day Monebomb, Sep 17th!
    We have one month to get the word out. The constitution is a cause we and most Americans can get behind. If we start now with a unanimous push we can really make this one huge! Followed by an end of quarter push and also the RevolutionPAC superbomb, Ron Paul will be in great standing going into the Fall season. A big factor is that students are now going back to school for the fall, as you know a lot of Ron Pauls supporters are in College. Its these young supporters that give us energy and buzz on the internet, not to mention a lot of disposable income.
    So lets get to work folks! Are you ready to help make this Moneybomb a BIG one?
    Last edited by afwjam; 08-21-2011 at 12:34 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Moneybomb Calendar:
    Sept. 17th - Constitution Day Moneybomb - Facebook Page
    Oct. 19th - Black THIS Out!! Moneybomb - Facebook page
    Nov 11th - Veterans Day Moneybomb
    Dec 16th - Tea Party Moneybomb
    Last edited by afwjam; 08-21-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Moneybomb Calendar:
    Sept. 17th - Constitution Day Moneybomb
    Oct. 19th - Black THIS Out!! Moneybomb
    Good calendar. I like it. Not much time between Oct. 19th and Nov. 11th, though.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Good calendar. I like it. Not much time between Oct. 19th and Nov. 11th, though.
    True, but we will have a lot more supporters. Certainly better then the gap between oct 19th and nov 5th and I think it is important to have a veterans focused event.

Moneybomb Calendar:
    Oct. 19th - Black THIS Out!! Moneybomb
    Awesome we are good to go now,
    anyone have that script to reach out your friends on facebook?

What about email lists and facebook lists? Does anyone have the campaign's lists? Last time we used a script to batch message people on FB.

Not just your personal FB friends, we had lists from the RP fanpages, etc. And Trevor's email lists from all the moneybomb pledges.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaPolitico View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php...66449466757113

Here is the event for the Constitution Day Money Bomb.
    Great!

too many days
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    too many days
    What are you talking about?

Bump! If we can raise 1.5 million with only a couple of days of promotion. We can raise 2 to 3 million for the next money bomb! Let's push this hard!

Who is working on the videos? Who has the email lists, facebook lists?

I will start working on a video.

Moneybomb Calendar:
    Wow, this moneybomb schedule looks excellent.

Constitution Day Moneybomb to reiterate Ron Paul's commitment to the Constitution
    Black This Out Moneybomb to address the media bias
    Veterans Day Moneybomb to address our military support
    Tea Party Moneybomb to reclaim Ron Paul's rightful place as the leader of the Tea Party

Superb.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dusman View Post
    Wow, this moneybomb schedule looks excellent.

Constitution Day Moneybomb to reiterate Ron Paul's commitment to the Constitution
    Black This Out Moneybomb to address the media bias
    Veterans Day Moneybomb to address our military support
    Tea Party Moneybomb to reclaim Ron Paul's rightful place as the leader of the Tea Party

Superb.
    Im glad you support it. Now if we can get everyone on board and start promoting NOW! These moneybombs will get bigger and bigger!

Moneybomb Calendar:

I like it, lets run with it.

+rep

Hmm... I'm not too sure about Sept 17... the RevPAC Superbomb is supposed to be on Sep 19.. So

Quote Originally Posted by hellsingfan View Post
    Hmm... I'm not too sure about Sept 17... the RevPAC Superbomb is supposed to be on Sep 19.. So
    The superbomb is for people already maxed out and it is not money for the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by hellsingfan View Post
    If you are maxed out give to superpac, if not give to campaign. Better?

Constitution Day and Veteran's day bombs don't have to huge. They just need to be big enough to keep the campaign chugging along. In my opinion the blackthisout and teaparty money bombs sound like the most exciting to get behind.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

This is a great MB schedule. There are a couple main things we can do to get the ball rolling....

1. posting a link to the MB on the wall of relevant FB pages/groups

2. inviting your friends to the FB event and Pledge website

3. Posting a link to the event/site on Meetup profiles and discussion boards

4. comment on youtube videos

5. comment on news articles regarding Ron Paul
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

I had a Sept 17th moneybomb set up for my campaign before RP's. In fact, May-June-July I lobbied HARD for Sept 17th for RP and nobody was interested, so I went ahead and set my moneybomb up for Sept 17th. Now all the sudden everybody likes Sept 17th and this will literally kill my funding. I'm getting primaried, hard, this go around. Without funding I'm done.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I had a Sept 17th moneybomb set up for my campaign before RP's. In fact, May-June-July I lobbied HARD for Sept 17th for RP and nobody was interested, so I went ahead and set my moneybomb up for Sept 17th. Now all the sudden everybody likes Sept 17th and this will literally kill my funding. I'm getting primaried, hard, this go around. Without funding I'm done.
    Gunny do you have a website that could throw up a ticker?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    How much money do you need? I have always been planning on the 17th for a moneybomb, since Trevor came out with the moneybomb calendar which the campaign appears to be following. I am sure that we might be able to make yours go off along with the campaigns.

I like the schedule, I think the one on Sept 17th should be some kind of mini bomb that leads up to the super bomb. (I don't know what a pre bomb would be called) Because even people that haven't maxed out are still going to donate to the super bomb. Then oct 19th and the rest could be our main bombs. Overall looks good

Quote Originally Posted by AmberH View Post
    I like the schedule, I think the one on Sept 17th should be some kind of mini bomb that leads up to the super bomb. (I don't know what a pre bomb would be called) Because even people that haven't maxed out are still going to donate to the super bomb. Then oct 19th and the rest could be our main bombs. Overall looks good
    Well it looks like it will be some sort of bomb/end of quarter push. Should work nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate-ForLiberty View Post
    Gunny do you have a website that could throw up a ticker?
    I have http://glenbradley2012.com/ but I don't have the expertise or resources to set up a pledger/ticker

There are almost 900 people attending the facebook event for the constitution bomb and end of quarter push.
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=166449466757113

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast